Should I give up?

Love Game

A/N: Even though there are a few subscribers for this fanfic (Thank you guys by the way.) v.v I will do my best to finish it and try not to disappoint yall ~ peace. ^.^

 

"Jung Daehyun, wake up." Himchan shook the asleep Daehyun. His face was buried in his pillow and his body didn't move an inch. "Wake up, come on, don't you wanna eat? I made waffles." Himchan tried tempting Daehyun with food. But Daehyun still remained motionless. Himchan pouted and hit his head. 

"Hyungs still not awake?" Jongup asked when he saw Himchan close Daehyun's door. Himchan put his hands on his hips and sighed. 

"Nah. He'll wake up eventually. Let's go eat." Himchan pulled the young one to the kitchen with him, where Youngjae, Yongguk and Zelo were already seated. 

What they didn't know was that Daehyun was not sleeping. He was very much awake. Actually he hasn't slept at all since last night. He's still hungover, no, not hungover when you have drank too much, hungover Eunseo, the lovesick kind of hungover. 

He kept asking himself or asking just the voice in his head. 

Is it really possible to have strong feelings for someone you hardly know? 

*I hate the fact that I can't hate you the way you hate me.* Daehyun sighed, he got up from his bed and looked around blankly. There was a small knock on the door, Daehyun could tell it was Jongup, cause each of the BAP boys had different styles of knocking. Zelo, with a beat or drumming knock, Youngjae knocked once then waited for an answer, Himchan banged loudly while yelling out something, Yongguk, who did not learn to knock at all and instead just entered, and Jongup's knocking was soft and polite in a way. 

"Hyung." Jongup peeked his head into Daehyun's room. Daehyun glanced at Jongup then gestured for him to come in. Jongup closed the door and sat himself besides Daehyun. Daehyun let out a deep sigh and Jongup blinked at him. 

"What is it?" Daehyun asked. "Did Himchan hyung force you to come get me?" Daehyun asked boredly. Jongup shook his head innocently. 

"No, I just wanted to check on you hyung. You seem to be really sad over--" Jongup didn't mention her name but it already popped up in his head and escaped his lips. 

"Eunseo." Daehyun whispered quietly. A small smile was plastered on his face without him knowing. Just saying her name already brought the small moments they had together. "I know. You're probably thinking I'm pathetic." Daehyun saw Jongup's lost eyes and sighed. "Should I give up?" Daehyun suddenly asked. The room was quiet for awhile, two minds were busy thinking. 

Jongup figured since it was the first time Daehyun's ever acted like this over a girl, it was serious to him. So he decided to spill everything. "No, you shouldn't." Jongup told him boldly. Daehyun just rolled his eyes and laid back down on his bed. 

"And why shouldn't I? My existence annoys her, she has that stupid Junhyung guy, and I don't think I could ever face her again. Ah, and the news is getting around that I got rejected. All girls in Seould probably think I'm a loser now." Daehyun smirked. "I'm a loser, for liking her. For forgetting everything and chasing after her without knowing her feelings." 

Jongup pouted at his hyung. "Y-you know, she doesn't hate you." Jongup told Daehyun. Daehyun quickly sat up and eyed Jongup weirdly. 

"How do you know?" He asked. Jongup smiled and shrugged. 

"I talked to Eunseo noona a few times." Jongup confessed with a shy smile.

Jongup and Eunseo actually have talked often. In the morning, before dance practice Jongup went to Latte to order coffee. And Eunseo happened to be his waitress everytime. She recognized it was Jongup, the nice one and treated him kindly and like a little brother. Then after the fight between Daehyun and Junhyung, the next morning Jongup and Eunseo talked about it together. 

"Why didn't I know about this?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows. 

"None of you guys did, it was just my own little plan." Jongup laughed to himself and Daehyun blinked. 

Is this kid an idiot or a genius?..

"So what happened?" Daehyun asked curiously. 

"Noona told me she was never going to talk to Junhyung, and that she's thankful you're there to look over her." Jongup began telling Daehyun about Eunseo and his conversation.

Eunseo didn't tell Jongup too much information, she just told him things she thought he should know since he was always confused on so many things.

"But she said my existence annoys her and she hates me, and when I confessed to her that night she told me to leave." Daehyun's mind was a big puzzle at the moment and Jongup was the one who was slowly fixing it together. 

"Eunseo noona only said that she was annoyed with you because you kept saying these without thinking and you think too highly of yourself." 

Daehyun frowned but nodded for Jongup to continue.  

"Um, I didn't really know about the confession thing, I haven't visited yesterday or today." Jongup pursed his lips together and Daehyun pouted. "But you know, since I got to talk to Eunseo noona, I think I understand her a bit. I'm pretty good at reading people you know that hyung?" Jongup asked. Daehyun patted Jongup's head. 

"Of course I do. You're brain is as special than a normal persons." Daehyun chuckled, that and Jongup read a lot of psychology books. So when people think he's spacing out while they're talking to him, he's actually paying close attention and trying to figure out their traits. 

"Eunseo noona doesn't like getting close to people." Jongup said. 

It was true. Eunseo, a girl that jumped at even the smallest touch, and hated when people even uttered the word love. The girl that even pushed away her best friend because he showed concern for her. 

Jongup continued and Daehyun listened carefully. "Eunseo noona...has trust issues, and she feels like no one will ever truly care for her because of a bad child hood experience." 

What Jongup just said made everything in Daehyun's head click. "So that's why she pushes everyone away! To save herself from getting hurt." Daehyun's expression softened as he thought about it. 

"Ah, so that means, she does like you hyung." Jongup smiled. Daehyun just stared at him. 

"Hahahaha. No Jongup." Daehyun shook his head. 

"Yes. Since noona can't express herself well, instead of showing her true feelings she does the opposite." Jongup explained. 

Flash back ~ 

"Um, I got it. You can go take out the trash though." Eunseo smiled at Gikwang and he stuck out his tongue at her. 

"I hate you." Gikwang mumbled and walked away. 

"Hate you too." Eunseo grinned and watched him leave. 

------

Flash back 2

"Ah, Gikwang oppa." Eunseo said drinking her banana milk casually. 

"Oppa?! He's a hyung?" Daehyun asked in shock. "But his face is so small and he's so short.." Daehyun blinked. 

"I see him as someone older. Since he's always taking care of me." Eunseo said plainy. 

End of Flash back 

*Wait, so if Gikwang hyung takes care of her, if someone cares for you that means you care for them too and respect them, and you don't hate some you care about. And that means...what Eunseo says is the opposite then, she doesn't hate Gikwang oppa, she loves him.* Daehyun was figuring it out seriosuly in his head while Jongup bouced on the bed waiting patiently for his hyung to figure it out. 

"She likes me." Daehyun blinked. Jongup smiled and clapped his hands. "Am I wrong??" Daehyun asked Jongup anxiously. 

Jongup shook his head. "You are right hyung, she likes you. But she didn't want to get hurt so she pushed you away." 

Daehyun's eyes widened and he felt happier than last night now. He was so happy he got up and squeezed Jongup. 

"I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE WEIRD JONGUP. GOD BLESS YOUR HEART." Daehyun caressed Jongup's hair and grinned. Jongup just smiled at his happy hyung. 

"Let's go find her hyung." Jongup told Daehyun. Daehyun then released Jongup and quickly changed. 

"Yeah, you're coming with me." Daehyun pulled Jongup out of the house, leaving BAP clueless. 

"Were they holding hands...?" Zelo blinked while munching on a waffle. 

"With Daehyun's zipper down?" Yongguk blinked, looking at Daehyun's room then at the front door where the two had already exited.

"Ah, that's what he meant when he said he's done with girls..." Himchan snapped his fingers. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They took a cab and walked hastily to Latte. Daehyun's heart was pounding and a wide smile was on his face. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to Eunseo when he got there but all he knew was he was going to give her a big hug.

"Hyung it's there." Jongup pointed as they cross the street. Daehyun's steps quickened and he opened the door to the busy cafe. 

He looked around at the many customers, she should be somewhere taking order then. 

---> 

"So, two coffees, and one green tea?" Eunseo wrote down. Boys nodded at her and she smiled. "Ok, your oder will come on about ten minutes." She told them and walked off. 

"Customer!!!" Gikwang yelled as he cleand a table. He then did a double take and saw it was Daehyun. Daehyun smiled at Gikwang and Gikwang looked at Eunseo. She was putting money into the chas register. Gikwang told Daehyun and Jongup to sit at the table he finished cleaning. 

They sat down and Gikwang handed them menus. 

"I'll get Eunseo to come serve you, wait here." Gikwang said and rushed off. 

Daehyun watched as Gikwang talked to Eunseo, she was in a hurry and all she heard was 'serve table three now they've been waiting to long.' 

"Okay, can you bring this drink to that weird girl? This is like her fourth coffee. She's been here since we opened." Eunseo whispered and Gikwang laughed. 

"She's pretty..." Gikwang blinked and quickly grabbed the tray and made his way to her. 

Eunseo walked to table three, out of breath and her cheeks red from all the heat in here. 

"Hi, welcome to Latte, our special today is---" Eunseo's voice shrank when she saw Daehyun. Daehyun smiled up at her and waved. 

*Why is he smiling at me? Is there something on my face? Does he not remember I rejected him? Aish stop smiling at me. >.<* Eunseo blinked at him. "..our special today is caramel frappe. Would you like to order it--" 

Daehyun then stood up from his chair and stood infront of Eunseo. 

"Eunseo, I know you like---" 

"DAEHYUN OPPA!!" A girl shouted.