love or hate?

Love Game

 

 

     After hugging Eunseo, Daehyun smirked as he walked out of the kitchen. He could see her burning up at the corner of his eye and he found it cute. He didn't know Eunseo had that side of her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang already began closing up the coffee shop. Daehyun and Eunseo were in the back cleaning dishes together. Eunseo washed the dishes while Daehyun dried the dishes with the white towel. Once in a while Daehyun would ask a simple question and Eunseo would tell him the answers easily. Since the questions were just basic conversation ;

"What's your favorite color?" 

"Your fave food?" 

"Biggest fear?" 

"Do you like being in public places or alone?" 

Like that Eunseo told Daehyun all, even though she hardly ever tells Gikwang stuff lie this, she was telling Daehyun almost half the things about her. 

It felt weird to her, but a part of her also liked it. 

"What about you? Do you prefer being alone or being in public?" Eunseo asked him. 

Daehyun grinned as he was wiping the plate. "I like being alone with you." Daehyun's greasiness came from Himchan, and just his player instincts made him say that. Eunseo's hands stopped and she looked at Daehyun with a squint. 

*Ugh. So corny.* Eunseo looked back at the dish water then dipped her hands in the soap, she then blew the soap bubbles onto Daehyun's face and he blinked, wiping off the bubbles with a sour expression. 

Eunseo then began laughing and pointing at Daehyun's misery. Daehyun took his wet towel and smacked her arm with it, Eunseo yelled at him and blew bubbles on him again, the same thing kept repeating and both started laughing. 

Gikwang came into the kitchen but they hadn't noticed. 

"Yah, love birds, stop playing around and wash the dishes." Gikwang said with a sly smile. Eunseo shot him a look when he said love birds. 

If anything Eunseo was not in love. Daehyun just smiled it off and they continued cleaning the dishes. 

-------> 

Daehyun and BAP were all playing pool and having a good time, the mood was good because BAP had got paid more than usual and also because Daehyun was in the best mood also, which was good because he was one of the mood makers. 

"Wait a minute, Eunseo noona scared Minji?" Zelo asked with round eyes. Daehyun chuckled, thinking about the image of Minji pouring coffee on herself.

"Yeah, how great is she?" Daehyun swooned. 

"She must be an amazing girl then, Minji never listens to anyone." Yongguk said while focusing both of his eyes on the cue ball. 

"Now that you're on good terms with her, time to ask her out on a date." Himchan pointed out, Daehyun clapped his hands and high fived Himchan. 

"You're right." Daehyun began thinking about what kind of date they should go on and what things he should prepare. He knew practically everything he needed to know to make it a perfect date for Eunseo. 

Eunseo's favorite food was steak, and she prefers being in a public place than being alone. 

"Take her on a picnic." Youngjae suggested. The boys all shook their heads and showed complete disagreement. 

"Nah, that's too tacky, she'll think you're cheap." Yongguk said. Daehyun tapped his chin carefully, racking his brain. 

"Bowling?" Zelo stupidly brought up. Daehyun shook his head. 

"Clubbing?" Himchan smiled with a creepy stare. Daehyun gave him an odd look and shook his head.

"Take noona to a fancy dinner then a walk on the beach." Jongup suggested. 

Daehyun's eys widened. "Hey, that's actually a good idea." Daehyun agreed with Jongup, since Jongup was pretty smart and he knew Eunseo. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "So, what do you say? I'll pick you up tonight at 6." Daehyun asked Eunseo over the phone. She was silent for a minute, he predicted she was contemplating. 

"Sure, it beats staying home with Gikwang oppa." Eunseo told him plainly, Giwang gave her a look before taking a big spoonful of rice into his mouth. Daehyun grinned and the BAP boys who were besides him all cheered and clapped quietly. 

"Great, see you later then." Daehyun said cooly, once he hung up the phone, he began spazzing out and couldn't contain his excitement. 

~~~~~~>

Hours had passed by easily and Eunseo was all ready thanks to Gikwang. She could get ready on her own, but Gikwang insisted on dressing her up, because this was going to be a 'special date' 

"It's your first ever date, like with someone you have feelings for." Gikwang said, spraying hair spray carefully. Eunseo just stared at her reflection in the mirror. A red skirt and white v neck, it was Gikwang's choice. His exact words were ; 

When you think of first date, you think of first love, and when you think of first love you think of romantic, and when you think of romantic, you think of red. You look beautiful ok, trust me.

Eunseo let out a sigh and Gikwang placed his hands on her shoulders. 

"You like him right?" He asked, Eunseo blinked at her reflection, unsure of the answer. 

She wasn't sure if it was just a small crush, or did she actually really like Daehyun? 

"Maybe." Eunseo said calmly, Gikwang rolled his eyes with a smirk. 

DING DONG 

Gikwang gasped and his eyes widened. "Go put on your white laced flats!! Spray the honey perfume! Smile!" Gikwang told her before dashing out of her room to answer the door. Eunseo laughed and did as he instructed. 

Gikwang opened up the door to see a neatly dressed Daehyun. 

"Ah, good thing you wore a cardigan." Gikwang winked. Daehyun stared at him weirdly. "I'm not going to remind her to bring a jacket, and she'll forget it so, that's when you come in handy." Gikwang said sneakily, Daehyun then realized Gikwang's intentions and nodded with a smile. 

"Ok hyung. I got you." Daehyun winked back, right when Eunseo came, and they both turned around with innocent smiles. 

"Hey.." Eunseo said, walking slowly, the atmosphere was kind of strange. Gikwang saw she did forget to put on a sweater and secretly grinned at Daehyun. Eunseo still gave them suspicious looks.

"Let's hurry Eunseo!" Daehyun said and went to put his arm around her. He failed of course. She walked ahead of him causing him to pout and catch up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, the two were in Daehyun's car, on their way to the beach like Jongup suggested. Hyojin didn't know where they were heading but Daehyun of course did, and he had planned out exactly what he was going to do, which was very unlike Daehyun. 

"Erm, do you like nature?" Daehyun questioned, Eunseo looked out the window, the sun slowly saying good bye. 

"Depends." Eunseo replied. 

The date was actually going great, which was why Eunseo was so quiet. She couldn't really express her feelings about it because she was shy and didn't want Daehyun to know she liked having him around. He told jokes often, mostly useless comments about the world, shared some things about his childhood, and he was being a fine gentlemen, unlike how he usually treats women, carefree and not caring one bit about what they do or say. But with Eunseo, Daehyun was very interested and careful around her. 

They arrived at the beach and the sun was at the other side of the sea, Eunseo and Daehyun walked towards it and waved. 

"HI SUN!!!" Daehyun jumped on the sand and waved his arm frantically. 

"Why 'hi'? It's leaving, BYE SUN!!" Eunseo corrected Daehyun and he smiled. 

"Oh yeah, bye!" Daehyun and Eunseo stared at the orange shade, going down and down by minute. 

"It left." Eunseo let out a small sigh. Daehyun saw the wind blowing the wind on Eunseo's hair and face and his mind clicked. 

*Gotta give her my sweater, but what if she rejects me like last time? Will she yell at me again? Aish.* Daehyun hurriedly took off his cardigan when Eunseo coughed. 

He was behind her, so she wasn't aware of what he was doing, and Daehyun wanted it to be like that, so he could give her his jacket without her seeing. He put it around her shoulder, then wrapped her in it. Eunseo turned around to see Daehyun smiling at her. She blinked and fidgeted, but Daehyun held onto her arms. 

"Wear it." He told her in his lowest tone ever. 

Eunseo felt her heart melt by his words. "O-okay." She nodded, eyes losing contact with his due to nervousness.  

~~~~~> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RRiA8H6Edg

Now Eunseo and Daehyun were sitting on the high rocks, near the calm, sparkling water under the moon light. It was very romantic, so romantic, Eunseo was silenced because of the corny and awkward atmosphere. She was still wrapped in Daehyun's cardigan while he sat besdies her, looking at the water. 

"Have you ever been to the beach with a guy before?" Daehyun asked her, Eunseo blushed and shook her head. 

"No, like I told you, I hate dating--" 

Eunseo was interupted when Daehyun shifted his head to look at her. 

*Why am I being so stupid??* Eunseo asked herself, she could feel Daehyun's stare. He saw her red cheeks and reached to touch poke them. Eunseo's face burned again from the skinship. Daehyun chuckled to himself and he leaned closer to Eunseo's face. 

"Continue what you were saying." Daehyun whispered, his eyes staring into hers deeply as his voice was hardly inaudible. Eunseo blinked at him and felt her heart fluttering. 

*Why am I getting shaken up by you, Jung Daehyun.* Eunseo kept staring into his eyes. Silence was eating away the mood and there faces were getting closer and closer to each other. 

"I don't like----" 

Daehyun stopped her once again, by kissing her. Believe it or not, this was Eunseo's first kiss. 

But Daehyun was very experienced. He put his hand on her waist as they kissed and moved away for a short breath, before trying to attatch there lips again, but Eunseo backed away. 

All during the kiss, Eunseo's head was not functioning properly. She pushed Daehyun's chest and he had to regain his balance before looking at her with worried eyes. Eunseo wiped and then bit it, looking at Daehyun as if he was a monster. 

"You didn't like that?" Daehyun asked her. Eunseo blushed and couldn't find the right words. 

What she wanted to say did not come out, the exact opposite did. 

"I don't like any of this." Eunseo said to him, getting of the rock and onto the sand. Daehyun followed her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Excuse me?" Daehyun asked, shocked. "I have been trying my best all night, and I even planned out stuff, I'm Jung Daehyun, I've never done that before!" Daehyun told her. Eunseo backed away and shook her head. 

*I can feel it. I'm growing those real feelings for him.* Eunseo thought. "I can't stand things like this, have you not known? Stuff like this makes me sick, dates are just not my thing." Eunseo's chich mode was taking in, she just shrugged at Daehyun. Daehyun's expression dropped. 

Whenever he thought something would go smoothly, Eunseo had to do this. Push him away. 

Daehyun walked towards her with a hard stare. She was frozen at her spot. "I'm doing everything I possibly could to make you like me. Why? I don't ing know either Eunseo. I just like you a lot." Daehyun smirked to himself. And yet again they were fighting, to cover up the fact that both are just in love with each other. 

"I know. I'm sorry I can't return those feelings." Eunseo told him. 

"There you go again, pushing me away. You always do that to me. No, you actually do that to a lot of people, you don't like the fact that people actually might care for you and love you, so you ignore their sincere feelings and run away like a coward." Daehyun was face to face with Eunseo, she stared up at him with hopeless eyes. 

"No one loves or cares for me. It's all fake. The world is full of liars and love is just an illusion, blinding everyone from reality." Eunseo said boldly. 

"No one? I love you." Daehyun whispered. He didn't even give Eunseo a minute to process that, he had crahsed his lips onto hers and she tried her best to push him away, which only made him hold onto her tighter. 

Eunseo finally got free and threw his sweater on the sand. 

"Shut up, shut up. Don't say that!!" Eunseo blocked her ears and walked off. Daehyun grabbed his sweater and walked after her. 

"Say what? Love?" Daehyun bluntly said. "I love you Eunseo. I don't know how or why. I just love you." Daehyun shouted. Eunseo felt tears falling down and she hated herself a lot at the moment. 

"I don't want to see you again! I HATE YOU!" Eunseo shouted. 

And those were the last words...