Blast Night Ever

Can't Forget About You

Ming Yeon : Samchon,can we have a party at Halmoni's house?I just got call from her that she will be at Jejudo for whole winter.

Jong Kook :Jjinja?Ye ye,eomma has told me before.So yeah,it's okay then.

Ji Hyo :Hey,upcoming 2 days we need to visit Gary oppa's funeral.

Kwang Soo :Ah,yes.Thanks for reminding,noona.

Moon Geun Young :I'm pretty sorry for killing Gary oppa.I mean,if I still thought clearly that day,might Jessica won't be dating with Dong Hae *cries*

Eru : Geun Young-ah. *pats her back* You don't have to regret this again...It all has happened.

Suk Jin :Yeah,Geun Young-ah.We know that you didn't control yourself at the time,but we were too scared.

Ailee :Come here,girl.Girlfriend needs a hug. *hugs her* I know how it feels...

Geun Young :Gomawo,Ailee-ah...

HaHa : So,when is the party?

Jong Kook :I think tonight,dude.

HaHa :Alright,guys!Tonight we will gonna partay!!!

Ji Hyo :Ming Yeon-ah.Are you going home?

Ming Yeon :Yeah,I need to get ready for the party.

Ji Hyo :I'll go with you.I ever gone to your Halmoni's house.

Ming Yeon :Alright,eonnie.Khajjang!

Ji Hyo and Ming Yeon drive back to Hapcheon,which is Jong Kook's hometown.They bought lots of supplies for the party.After finishing decorating the place,Ji Hyo helps Ming Yeon to style up her outfit and hair style.

Ming Yeon :I don't know you do this hairstyle for me...

Ji Hyo :Hahahaha,but you look so fresh in it.

Ming Yeon :Emm,so did samchon has proposed you yet?

Ji Hyo :Eh???

Ming Yeon :Just pretend that you didn't hear me *winks*

Meanwhile Jong Kook,HaHa and Kwang Soo are choosing the proposal ring.Joong Ki and Lizzy are planning some crazy games to play.Eru,Moon Geun Young and Ailee are planning foods and drinks for the proposal party.

Jong Kook :I don't know which is Seong Im's birth stone...

Gwang Soo :How about this heart shaped Peridot ring?I think this suits her a lot.

HaHa :Yeah,and besides Seong Im used to wear Peridot jewelry back when she was in high school.

Jong Kook :How can you know her so much,Dong Hoon-ah?

HaHa :We used to be classmates with Kwang Soo.

Kwang Soo :Yup,we were famous as Choco Siblings.

Jong Kook laughs at Kwang Soo's joke.He suddenly remembers that Kwang Soo is truly Ji Hyo's best younger brother for her.He never hestitate to offer his help to Ji Hyo whenever Ji Hyo struggles on her problem. 5 hours later,they partied and let the craziness flows away.Even Ailee,who used to be party pooper can be party animal as well.When the party has ended,they had sleepover at Jong Kook's mom house.Ming Yeon,who still up with her boyfriend,are watching the night sky.They felt that their relationship with all their best friends and sunbaenims are like stars in the sky.There are too many story to tell but they will always remember each of the memories...