Shocking Reunion

Can't Forget About You

Lizzy : So shocked about our comeback?

Ji Hyo :What comeback?

Joong Ki :Noona,we are planning to come back to the university,are you supposed to be happy with this news???

Ji Hyo : *mong*Kwang Soo-ah,is that true????

Kwang Soo :Yah,Joong Ki-ah.Don't joke us.

Joong Ki :Ey!We here are not joking,Kwang Soo-ah!!

Ji Hyo : Oh my God!!I...I'm so happy...

Hyuna :Hahahahaha,eonnie.Ehm,we have to tell you something...

Ji Hyo :What is that???

Yun Ho :(Hyuna-ah!Don't!!!)Ehm,nothing,noona.

Ji Hyo : Oh,okay...(Weird...)

Kwang Soo : So where are you guys?

Lizzy :We're on the way right now...

Kwang Soo : Okay then,we'll see you guys later...

All : Okay,bye...

Kwang Soo :(Noona,actually I know what are they talking about,but I can't talk to you about it.I'm so sorry,noona...)

Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo arrived at their dorm,and Yuri waved them to give them sign for fasten their steps.In their dorm,Jae Suk and his wife are watching T.V,Suk Jin and his wife slept after being so tired for the day,Gary and Jessica are taking some selcas together.IU,Ji Min,Wu Zhun,and Ryeowook are playing video games.Ji Hyo felt something has been her heart,yeah her heart has never been this peaceful since that break up.

Yuri :Guys!Kwang Soo oppa and Seung Im eonnie are back!!!

Jae Suk :Kwang Soo,Seung Im!Welcome back!!Where are Dong Hoon and Jong Kook???Whoa,why do you buy so much groceries???

Kwang Soo :They will arrive at here soon or later and these are not groceries.These are our breakfasts for tomorrow.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,and these are according to your favourites,kekekekekeke...

Ji Min :I don't know you have been this sensible before,Seung Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Eonnie...I have been sensible to you guys forever...Well,I'll put these to the fridge then...

Kwang Soo :By the way,where are Suk Jin hyung and his wife???

Jae Suk's wife :They have been slept since 1 hour ago...Should I call them,nae andeul?

Kwang Soo :No need,noona...Let them sleep...

Ji Min :Wow,you are so sensible to Suk Jin oppa,Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :No,I respect his health.His health has problem and I don't wanna shorten his sleep time,so let him sleep until morning.

Ji Hyo :What's wrong with his health???

Kwang Soo :I don't know...He recently get easily tired after long run...Don't you noticed,Seung Im noona??

Ji Hyo :I don't know about it...

Jae Suk :Nah,it's okay,Seung Im-ah...His health will soon get raised up...You,as his favourite sister in world,must encourage him to get in some sports that doesn't get him tired easily with Jong Kook.He knows something like that...

Ji Hyo : Okay,I'll try...

Jae Suk :I think you guys are tired,so have a good rest tonight...

Kwang Soo :What about you,hyung???

Jae Suk :I'll look out the door,might Jong Kook and Dong Hoon have arrived...

Kwang Soo : Okay then.Johuen Pam,hyung!

Ji Hyo : Johuen Pam,oppa!

Jae Suk :Johuen Pam to you too...

They are in same room,so Kwang Soo slept on the floor and Ji Hyo slept on his bed.But Ji Hyo doesn't want Kwang Soo got pain just because he slept on the floor so Ji Hyo left her room and pull out the matress in the storage room.Jae Suk saw Ji Hyo pulled the matress,asked her why she wanted to pull the matress and she answered she doesn't want Kwang Soo sleep in pain so she pulled the matress.Jae Suk helped Ji Hyo and they waken up Kwang Soo to sleep in the matress.Jae Suk even explained this to Kwang Soo.He was so touched by his noona's affection to him as his sister,he thanked and hugged Ji Hyo as his gratitude to her.

 

Author's note :

So this chapter might be confusing you all,but I'll edit this chapter soon or later.By the way,please comment and give me some advices for this chapter,okay?Thank you guys for previous comments. *cry happily*