Danger Between Us

Can't Forget About You

They quickly ring the door bell.And Jae Suk opens the door.

"Wae?Hyung??What are you doing at HaHa's mansion?"

"We'll explain that.Right now,you all must get in first."

"Neh.Come on,guys!!"

Inside HaHa's mansion,there are Suk Jin,his wife,and Jae Suk's wife are cooking for dinner while Kwang Soo,Yuri,Gary,Jessica,Han Ji Min,Ryewook,IU and Wu Zhun are playing 'Truth Or Dare'.

"Hey,everybody.Look's who are they?" 

"Wow!!!!Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are holding hands together!!!"

"Eonnie,are you guys dating??"

"Well,yeah.Of course we are dating."

"Yey,at last.I know you guys are too cute when you guys are together!!!"

"See,I told you right,Yuri-ah?"

"Yeah,you're right,Kirin oppa!*kiss his cheeks*"

"Dinner's done,everybody!!!"

"OKAY!!!!"

They eat and chat happily when suddenly Wu Zhun asks IU about who Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are

"Ji Eun,他们是谁啊?"

"他们是Jong Kook 和 Ji Hyo..他们是我们的主任"

"Ji Eun,what are you talking about???"

"Ah,sorry about that.Everybody,I introduce to you all,Wu Zhun.He's member of Fahrenheit,Taiwanese boyband.Ji Hyo eonnie,you can translate Wu Zhun if you want to.I know you can speak Mandarin now."

"Ok then.吴尊 ,你好.我是 Ji Hyo,可是我的真名字叫Cheon Seong Im.那个男人在坐我的旁边是我的男朋友叫 Kim Jong Kook.他的旁边是Ji Suk Jin 和他的老婆,然后那个哥哥名字叫 Yoo Jae Suk 和他的老婆,然后这个喜欢开玩笑的人叫Kang Gary,他的真名字叫Kang Hee Geun,他的旁边是他的女朋友叫Jessica,最高的男在这里叫Lee Kwang Soo,他的女朋友叫Yuri,然后那个矮的哥哥叫Ha Dong Hoon,他的女朋友叫 Byul.那个是我的表哥和表姐叫Ryewook 和 Ji Min"

"你们好..."

"He said hello to you guys."

"Annyeong Hasseo!"

"他们跟你说你也好.Emm,我们韩国人如果要叫哥哥,弟弟,姐姐,和妹妹不一样的哦"

"哦?真的吗?那如果我要叫哥哥,要叫什么呢?"

"如果你叫哥哥跟你比较大的男人,你就叫他们Hyung."

"Hyung,对了吗?"

"Dui le.Wo men,nu ren ru guo yao jiao ge ge,wo men jiao oppa."

"Oppa?"

"Hahahahaha,na jiu shi wo men nu ren jiao de.Ehm,ni ji sui a?"

"Er shi yi sui a."

"Wow,na jiu wo jiao oppa le lo.Wo jue de ni shi ba sui."

"Wo kan de na me nian qing ma???"

"Hahahaha,zhen de.Kwang Soo-ah,can you speak Mandarin?You can explain to him when you call me noona and you call IU as well."

"Ok,ni hao,wo she Lee Kwang Soo.Na gan cai wo jiao Ji Hyo Jie Jie she noona,na in wei ta bi jiao wo da,suo yi wo jiao ta noona."

"Wo ming bai le,ru guo nu ren jiao bie nu ren bi jiao ta jie jie,ta jiu jiao shen me ne?"

"Wo jiao Jessica,Yuri,he Ji Hyo jie jie she Eonnie a.Ke she na she wo men jiao bie ren jie jie de la.Ni jiao Ji Min jie jie noona le lo!"

"Ji Min noona ji sui a?"

"Er shi san sui a."

"Wo jiao ni mei mei,Kwang Soo wo jiao di di,na wo jiao ni men shen me neh?Wo hui jiang Han Guo hua,ke she wo bu zhi dao wo yao jiao ni men shen me a..."

"Haiya,wei shen me ni mei you shou ni hui jiang Han Guo hua?Aish,Wu Zhen Ge.Ni zhen de e..."

"Hao le la,Ji Eun,Wu Zhun Ge.Ni bu yao da jia.Wu Zhen Ge,ni jiu jiao wo men de ming jiu hao le.Ke she ru guo ni xie qi lai,wo men jiao Dongsaeng."

"Di di he mei mei yi yang de ma?"

"Yi yang de.Na ni wei shen me mei you gen wo men shuo ni hui jiang Han Guo hua ne?"

"Mei you ren gen wo jiang Han Guo hua a.Mianhehamnida,everybody."

"Bu yao jin de,Wu Zhun Ge.Sorry everybody,he actually can speak Korean,but he don't know how to call you guys."

"Yeah,I'm verry sorry about that."

"It's okay,Wu Zhun-ah."

"Wu Zhun-ah?What's the meaning?"

"That means we call you informally.If we call you formally,it should be Wu Zhun-ssi.But since you have joined us here,we call you Wu Zhun-ah."

"Oh,I see.So Jae Suk hyung,how old are you actually?"

"32"

"So how about Suk Jin hyung?"

"33"

"But how you can attend the university?"

"We continued our studies,of course."

"Oh,I see.I thought you guys are their teachers."

"No way.They are our brothers as well."

"And how about Jong Kook hyung?"

"24.Gary is 22 years old while Dong Hoon is 21 years old."

"How about Kwang Soo?"

"17 years old."

"So how about Yuri,Jessica,Ryewook,and Ji Eun?"

"Yuri,Jessica and Ji Eun are 16 years old.They are still high school students."

"High School students?But how can they meet you guys up?"

"Their school are in same label with our university,so no wonder they can date us.Hahahahaha..."

"How about Ryewook?"

"Same as Gary."

"Oh,I see.Nice to meet you all."

"Okay,while we are eating,why we don't tell them???"

"What is that??"

"You know,Jong Kook hyung.Your ex is coming to this town and she's planning to kill you.Now you and Ji Hyo are in great danger."

"Oh no!!!!I knew something has wrong to you guys right now.But how can I save her???"

"You all can stay at my mansion from now on.Don't worry about my parents.They trusted me to this mansion,and I have called each of our parents to trust me in this mansion.And also my mansion has all the supplies that we wanted to.Including girls clothes too."

"But how can you have this mansion?This is awesome."

"Oh,I also provided secret entrance to our dorms.So you can go home as much as you wanted to."

"That's awesome.You looks like you read my mind after all.I have been worried about our dorms,ya know?"

"Hahahahahaha..."

 

Author's note:

So this chapter has Chinese's Romanization.I'll change it to Chinese's writting.Just for this chapter only.And starting this chapter,Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's life are in danger.Wanna know upcoming next chapter???Keep commenting and subcribe my story,guys.Thank You and have a nice night,everyone^^