My Comeback!

Can't Forget About You

Sang Yoon : Seong Im...She still has chances to live but after 9.30 PM,on Seoul 11.30 PM,she'll leave this world forever...

Hebe :Eonnie,that's great news!!!

Ji Hyo :Finally,I can come back to my body again!!!!

Min Soo :Yeah,but I have a plan!

They diccussed about their plan,and they agreed with that plan.Min Soo called some of the casts except Jong Kook to come at his house for dinner.He knew they were still sad about Gary's death,but for Ji Hyo's sake,they agreed.At night,they were at Min Soo's house.Hebe was sitting at Jong Kook's side but he didn't like it so he moves to HaHa's side.HaHa knew it,he started to move to Jae Suk's side so he won't sit beside him.

Hebe : Oppa,these chocolates I made it for you...

Jong Kook :Emm,HaHa-ah???Where's Ming Yeon???

HaHa :I don't know,hyung.She said she might won't come here for dinner since she wanted to have dinner date with Ji Young

Jae Suk :Ah,yeah.Hebe-ah,come with me!

Hebe :Neh,oppa!

They went to backyard and Ji Hyo's soul came out from her body,Hebe feels weak but Jae Suk helped her to sit at a bench.

Jae Suk :Yah,Hebe-ah.Gwenchana??

Hebe :I don't know,oppa.I feel weak.

Ji Hyo :Hebe-ah...Oppa...

Jae Suk :Whoa,Seong Im-ah!Is that you???

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa.That's me.Mianhe oppa,I have tricked you even with Jong Kook oppa... *crying*

Jae Suk :Gwenchana,Seong Im-ah.So all the time it's you with us even you saved Eun Hye from drinking Moon Geun Young's potion.No wonder Hebe,Kwang Soo and Sang Yoon can see you.Now it's me.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa.Now my time isn't much.I have to get back to my body before it's too late...

Hebe : Da Jie...

Ji Hyo :It's okay,Fu Zhen.

Ji Hyo gets back to Hebe's body and Jae Suk asked Min Soo what time is that time.Min Soo answered "11.00 PM,at Medan 9.00 PM.Jae Suk-ah,you need to be fast before Ji Hyo leaves."

Jae Suk :Kook Jong-ah!Hebe wanna tell you something...

Jong Kook : (ignores Hebe)What do you want???

Hebe :I...I...

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah,why did you say like that???She wanted to tell you something...

Jae Suk :Yeah,Kook Jong-ah!Why are you so rude???You never have been so rude with girls before...

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung.You have been so weird tonight...

Jong Kook :WHY DID YOU ALL FORCE ME TO LISTEN TO HEBE????ARE YOU INSANE????I'M SO NOT GOING TO STAY AT HERE!!!(Leaves the house)

Jae Suk :Jong Kook-ah!Wait!!!

All :HYUNG!!!

Kwang Soo saw Hebe's body became weaker as the time goes,Ji Hyo's soul was almost got out.

Kwang Soo :Noona,gwenchana???

Ji Hyo :Kwang Soo-ah,I have to go now.

Kwang Soo :NOONA!!!

Ji Hyo :Don't worry...I'll be back later at Medan.

Ji Hyo runs as fast as she could to catch up Jong Kook's steps.

Jong Kook : Seong...Seong...Seong Im-ah...SEONG IM-AH!!!

Ji Hyo : Oppa,you have to go back to Min Soo oppa's house.I have used Hebe's body to tell you actually it's me who in her body,but since you can't guess it,I have to tell you.Now,go!

Jong Kook runs as fast as he could to get back at Min Soo's house and found Hebe's body become weaker.He didn't think long and kisses Hebe.Ji Hyo's soul gets back to her own body and she opens her eyes.Sang Yoon who saw her woke up,hugs her.

Sang Yoon : Seong Im-ah...(hugs her)

Ji Hyo : Sang Yoon-ah...Where am I???

Sang Yoon :You're at hospital.