Save Our Only Ace!!

Can't Forget About You

Choi Min Soo : Okay,then.By the way,Ji Min,Ji Eun,and Ryewook joined your team,aren't they?

Jae Suk :Yeah,they are.

Choi Min Soo : Okay,so you guys have known that You-Know-Who has been in Medan.You have to be careful on her,arraseo???

All :Arraseo!!

(knock knock)

Ming Yeon :Annyeong Hasseo,all.Me and Seong Im eonnie have made some snacks here.I bet you guys are so hungry for discussing "that thing" right???

All : Omg,popcorn,cookies,and what's this???

Ming Yeon :That one???It's called "Niu Ko".It's tradiotional snack from Cantonese,if I'm not mistaken.And I made it for Jong Kook samchon.

Jong Kook :For me???

Ming Yeon :Yeah,my dad told me that you are craving for this snack.Hehehehehe...

Jong Kook :Ah,yes.I forgot about him.Alas,how bad I am...

Ming Yeon :Gwenchana,samchon.He said you didn't have to thank him.You all are siblings.Why should hestitate from each other???

Jong Kook :Hahahahahaha,you're right,Ming Yeon-ah.

(Honk honk)

Ji Hyo :Ming Yeon-ah.Your friends have arrived,let's go!

Ming Yeon : Okay,eonnie.I'm coming!!

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah!

Ji Hyo :Waee,oppa???

Jong Kook : (kiss her forehead and hugs her)Sarangheyo,Cheon Seong Im...

Ji Hyo : Oppa...Sarangheyo,Kim Jong Kook...

 

Nega guderul saranghamnida
gamhi yongwonul yagsoghamnida
sesang otton maldo gude aphe bujoghajiman

Naui nunmuri marhejumnida
naui gasume segyo dumnida
ne salme kuthkaji jiwojiji anhul irum

내가 그대를 사랑합니다
감히 영원을 약속합니다
세상 어떤 말도 그대 앞에 부족하지만

나의 눈물이 말해줍니다
나의 가슴에 새겨 둡니다
내 삶의 끝까지 지워지지 않을 이름

(Kim Jong Kook-Letter Lyric)

Jong Kook : (No matter what happened to you,I will always love you.Cheon Seong Im,Saranghamda)

Ming Yeon :Well,we should get going.Our besties might be waitting us.Bye,everybody!

All :Bye,Ming Yeon-ah,Seong Im-ah.Have fun!

Ming Yeon :We will...

After Ming Yeon said goodbye to them,Ji Hyo and Ming Yeon get in to Ji Young's car.Ming Yeon introduces her besties to Ji Hyo,and Ji Hyo introduces herself too.They exchanges Twitter account,Facebook account,Instagram,phone numbers and the others.

Ming Yeon : Oppa,how about we go to Sun Plaza.Might Ji Hyo eonnie will love it.

Ji Young : Okay.Noona,how about it???Do you want to go there???

Ji Hyo : That will be great,Ji Young-ah.Ella has been told me about this shopping mall.

Ming Yeon :Ella ahjumma??

Ji Hyo :Yup,waee???

Ming Yeon :How can you know her,eonnie???

Ji Hyo :We're in same movie,Guardian Angels.

Ming Yeon :Ah,I see...

Ji Young :We have arrived!!Emm,Ri Chan noona,Chan Rin noona,Ri Young-ah,Chan Gi-ah,Chan Wan-ah,and Wan Dong-ah.How about if you guys get down first while me,Ji Hyo noona,and Ming Yeon will search parking spot first???We will catch up with you guys later.

All : Okay then.

They search the parking spot at every single area since on that day,the shopping mall was very crowded.After they have found the parking spot,they get down Ji Young's car and walk to their best friends' waitting spot.When they are almost reach there,a car hitted on Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo fainted.

Ming Yeon : Seong Im eonnie!!!!

Ji Young :Noona!!!

Their best friends hear their screaming and started to run toward them to see what happened.They are shocked that their new big sister,Ji Hyo fainted.Unknowingly to them,Moon Geun Young,who has crashed on Ji Hyo,laughed loudly like a lunatic(Sorry Moon Geun Young eonnie's fans)

Moon Geun Young :Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Cry as much as you wanted.Your precious big sister has been died in my hands.Hahahahahahahaha...Running Man Casts,just watched your precious Song Ji Hyo has been died into my hands.You can't get my mercy anymore...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Chan Gi :Eonnie,why do you have to pass away like this???

Ming Yeon :Hey,you!!!You in the car,get out!!!You ing sl*t!!!Get out from your car!!!You should repay this!!!!!!

Moon Geun Young : Oh...I better get going from here...The people have been watching ME!!!Hahahahahaha...(Open the car window)See you later,ers!!!Hahahahahahahahaha...(Speeds her car and almost hits on Ming Yeon)

Ming Yeon :Hey,come back here,you b*tch!!!

Chan Wan :Noona,stop it!!!

Wan Dong : Stop it!!!

Ming Yeon :CHAN WAN-AH!!!WAN DONG-AH!!!HOW CAN YOU STOP ME TO CHASE THAT CAR!!!!!IT HAS HITTED ON SEONG IM EONNIE!!!!

Chan Wan,Wan Dong :We know but...

Ming Yeon :BUT WHAT???HOW CAN I SAID THIS TO JONG KOOK SAMCHON!!!!HE MUST BE VERY SAD WHEN HE SAW SEONG IM EONNIE LIKE THIS!!!!

Unknowing to them,Ji Hyo's soul has been up to Heaven but Ji HYo doesn't realized it until she saw an angel approaches to her.

Ji Hyo :Where am I???

Angel :Hello,Cheon Seong Im a.k.a Song Ji Hyo.Welcome to Heaven.

Ji Hyo :HEAVEN???????

Angel :Yes,you are,Seong Im-ssi.

Ji Hyo :But how can I at here???

Angel :You're hitted by a car.

Ji Hyo :What???OMG!!!

Angel :Hey,don't panic!Let me see at Life Scripts.Hmm...I'm so sorry,Seong Im-ssi.You're not in time to die.

Ji Hyo :What am I supposed to do then???I can't back to my body now...

Angel :But I can't do anything now.Well,in the mean time,you just simply explore by your own then.I'm so sorry,Seong Im-ssi...

Ji Hyo :That's okay...Alright then,I'll get down from here.Bye,Angel.I hope I can meet you next time.

Ji Hyo get down and she sees her new brothers and sisters are crying to her body.She tried to ask the girls,but they didn't respond,they simply cry and cry over her.Then she tried to ask the boys,but the boys didn't respond either.Suddenly Ji Hyo sees her 'family' run toward her body.She can see Jong Kook is also crying,she tried to dry his tears but her hands can't touch him like there's a mirror wall separates them.She suddenly cries.And she saw her body was carried by them to the ambulances.She sits between Jong Kook and Kwang Soo.Kwang Soo,who can feels her presense,talked to her through her body.

Kwang Soo : Seong Im noona,are you okay???You must come back for all of us,especially for Jong Kook hyung and me,your little brother.We will wait for you...Seong Im noona,hwaitting!

Jong Kook :Gamsahamnida,Kwang Soo-ah...Seong Im-ah,if you have heard this,don't worry about us...We will wait for you,I just wanna say "Sarangheyo,Cheon Seong Im.Wo ai ni..."(kiss her forehead)

Ji Hyo : Oppa...That's the sweetest thing that I have ever heard...Wo ye ai ni,Kim Jong Kook oppa...

 

Author's note :

How's it???Scary or what???Please comment it!Thank you!!!^^