It's always a GOOD TIME!!!

Can't Forget About You

[Hyuna] Bingbing mal dolliji malgo
Bingbing maem doljiman malgo
Jingjing jom georiji malgo
Nae mal jom deureobwayo

 

Jong Kook :Ugh!Who the hell put the alarm on???

Hyuna :Mianhe,oppa!(Turn off the alarm).It's me who turn on the alarm...

Ji Hyo :Huh???Hyuna-ah!What are you doing in here???

Hyuna :Ah,yes!Sorry about it,actually we had gone home yesterday.

Kwang Soo :Johuen achimieyo,hyung,noona,Hyuna-ah!Ah,what a great Sunday to start our weekly vacation...

Hyuna :Weekly vacation??

Jong Kook :Yeah,every week we have vacation for relaxing from our activities,you're lucky to join us.

Hyuna :Wow,daebak!!!But where are we going???

Kwang Soo :I don't know.But at least we packed our stuffs first.Sometimes weekly vacation has been mixed with the shoot,so I thinked it's okay.It's all about fun and being together as family.

Ji Hyo :Kwang Soo-ah,you grew maturely now.So proud of you!

Jong Kook :I'm agree with Seung Im.You're more mature as the days go.

Kwang Soo :Hehehehe...

(knock knock)

Jae Suk :Guys!Are you guys woken up?

Hyuna :We are,oppa!

Jae Suk :Wow,Seung Im-ah.You usually are the hardest to wake up,but look at you...

Ji Hyo :Hehehehehe,thanks to Hyuna's alarm.

Jae Suk :Ah,yes.Today we're going to Medan,North Sumatera.

Kwang Soo :Where's the city located?

Jae Suk :Indonesia.

Jong Kook :Wow,daebak!!!Finally we all can go to Indonesia...

Ji Hyo :What's wrong with that,Tiger Kookie oppa?

Jong Kook :At first,I was confirmed to be performed at Indonesia for M!CountDown Halo Indonesia,but it was cancelled since there's wildfire in one of forests in Indonesia and it's almost fasting month for moslems.

Ji Hyo :Wow!You know everything about Indonesia!So can you speak Indonesian?

Jong Kook :I only can speak a little bit.

Kwang Soo :Just speak which ones you know only.

Jong Kook :Halo,apa kabar Indonesia?(Hello,how are you,Indonesia?)

Hyuna :Who teaches you???

Jong Kook :My niece.

Kwang Soo : Soya?

Jong Kook :No,but Ming Yeon.

Jae Suk :I don't know you have two nieces.

Jong Kook :Hahahahahahaha,okay okay.Let's take a bath.

Jae Suk : Okay.I'll go wake up the others.

Jae Suk wakes up the rest of Running Man TV's casts and new 'spies'.They also very happy about their destination.Since it's Jong Kook's niece hometown,they will stay with her.Behind of their happiness,actually they have worried about Ji Hyo's safety.Moon Geun Young can appear everytime and everywhere.They don't want lost their precious sister,especially since she's Jong Kook's girlfriend,they all have responsiblity to protect her from danger.

HaHa :My Byul.Are you ready packing???

Byul :I'm done,Dong Hoon oppa.

HaHa : Seung Im has bought our breakfast yesterday,so let's check it out at the fridge.

Byul : (Open the fridge)Wow!Dong Hoon oppa!Check these out!Each of them has been given our names cutely and all are according to our favourite.I don't know Seung Im knows our favourite.

HaHa :You'll never know how great she is as our sister.

Byul :If she's our sister in law,that will be great.

HaHa :Hahahahaha,soon enough,Go Eun-ah.

HaHa and Byul heated the breakfasts and they make some juices for all.When they have done making breakfasts,all of them have came to dining room.

Jae Suk :Wow,Seung Im-ah.You know our favourites so well.And it tastes delicious!

Yuri :Eonnie,thank you!

Ji Hyo :Hahahahaha,you all don't have to thank me.I'm doing this to repay your kindness to me...

Jong Kook :Nah,you have been in part of our family,especially you're my princess.Don't be too awkward...*kiss her cheeks*

Ji Hyo : Oppa,if you kiss me one more time,I'll be melted again...

Jong Kook :Then I'll kiss you again...

Suk Jin :Ah,these SpartAce couple..

Kwang Soo :Hyung!

Jong Kook :Ah,about the pillows,thank you so much,Suk Jin hyung.

Suk Jin :Hahahahahaha,you don't have to thank me after all...

Jessica :Ahjussi,although you are the oldest from all,it doesn't mean we have to ignore you all the time.

Gary :That's right,hyung.You have been like our father too.

Jae Suk : Suk Jin-ah.Don't because you got the least screenshot,you don't have to hesitate around us.We sometimes tease you around to let you speak more...

Ji Min :Yeah,that's true!Although me,Ryeowook,Wu Zhun,Ji Eun,and the others recently joined this family,we feel we have been in this family for a long time...

Wu Zhun :Yeah,that's true.I recently new in our university,I thought I will be forever in my band,Fahrenheit.But when Ji Eun encourages me to join you guys,I realized sometimes new place means new family...

Ji Hyo : Speaking of which,are you guys done???

All :We are!!!

Ji Hyo :Let's go!!!