Danger Between Us (2)

Can't Forget About You

"Oppa,who's that???"
"It's Dong Hoon.Emm,Seung Im-ah."
"Oppa,how do you know my real name???"
"Jae Suk hyung told me when I asked him after you were left for L.A ..."
"Oh yeah.By the way,what do you wanted to ask?"
"Do you know where is the girls' wadrobe??"
"Beside this room.What's wrong,oppa???"
"I can't explain it to you right now.You soon will know,arraseo nae Ace girlfriend???*kiss her cheek*"
"Ah,oppa...I think I'll get cooked if you kiss my cheek *blushed*"
"Hahahahaha...By the way,we need to call some of us to go along with us...It might will help us out..."
"Okay,then.I'll call Kwang Soo and Yuri.You call Wu Zhun and Ji Min."
"But I don't have Wu Zhun's number.How about you call Kwang Soo and Wu Zhun??"
"Up to you,Kookie oppa.*wink*"
"Yah!Seung Im-ah!!!"
"Kekekekeke~"
(Okay,this time I'll use P.O.V and whose the speakers)
*Ji Hyo,Kwang Soo,and Wu Zhun's P.O.V*
Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo,Kwang Soo-ah.Wu Zhun oppa!
Kwang Soo :Yeoboseyo,noona!!!
Wu Zhun :Wei???Ji Hyo-ah?What are you talking about????
Kwang Soo :Aish,this hyung!Yeoboseyo means hello,same meaning as wei .
Wu Zhun :Hahahahaha,I don’t know about it anyway…Oh yeah,by the way,why do you call us???
Ji Hyo :Where are you guys?
Kwang Soo :I’m at balcony
Wu Zhun :I’m at library
Ji Hyo : Okay,for Kwang Soo.You just simply go straight and find Dong Hoon oppa’s room.
Kwang Soo :How?
Ji Hyo :Aish,this nae kirin dongsaeng.Look at Dong Hoon oppa’s door sign,of course…
Kwang Soo :I was joking…
Ji Hyo :Hahahahaha,okay okay…But where’s your stuffs???
Kwang Soo :I don’t bring any outfits except my Iphone,Ipad,PSP,and some of Yuri’s stuffs.
Ji Hyo : Okay,then.When you found the door sign,just simply get in,okay???We’re at there.
Kwang Soo :Okay,noona.But how about Yuri?
Ji Hyo :Jong Kook oppa is calling Yuri and Ji Min eonnie.
Kwang Soo :Ji Min noona???
Ji Hyo :What’s wrong???
Kwang Soo :Ji Min noona has gone to our dorm with Byul noona
Ji Hyo :Really?
Kwang Soo :Yeah,they have gone to our dorm right after Dong Hoon hyung told us to hide.
*flashback Kwang Soo and Ji Min*
Ji Min :Kwang Soo-ah
Kwang Soo :Neh,noona?
Ji Min :I have to go to our dorm with Byul.
Kwang Soo :But the door has someone over there and we don’t know who is that
Ji Min: Don’t you worry,Kwang Soo-ah.Dong Hoon has given me and Byul the access to our dorm.Tell Seung Im and the others that I have gone first.
Kwang Soo : Okay,noona.I promised to tell them.
Ji Min :Heh,no wonder Seung Im trusted you a lot.
Kwang Soo :Hehehehe…
*flashback Kwang Soo and Ji Min ends*
Ji Hyo : Oh no…Poor nae Kookie oppa
Kwang Soo :Give your phone to Jong Kook hyung.I’ll tell him.
Ji Hyo : Okay then.Oppa!
*Ji Hyo,Jong Kook,Wu Zhun and Kwang Soo’s P.O.V*
Jong Kook :What’s wrong,Seung Im-ah?
Ji Hyo :It’s Kwang Soo.
Jong Kook :Myok???Kwang Soo???
Ji Hyo :Neh,oppa.He wants to talk to you.
Jong Kook : Okay then
(take Ji Hyo’s phone)
Kwang Soo :Hyung,is that you???
Jong Kook :Neh,what’s wrong,Kwang Soo-ah???
Kwang Soo :Ji Min noona has gone to our dorm with Byul noona.But still,she left message to us.
Jong Kook :What’s her message???
Kwang Soo : She told me right after Dong Hoon hyung told us to hide at upstairs,he has given Ji Min noona and Byul noona the access to our dorm and she told me to tell this message to all of you.
Jong Kook :Jjinja?Oh,what a relief.Thank you for giving this message to us.But who should we called next???
Kwang Soo :I think we should save the girls first.
Jong Kook :How about Jae Suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung’s wives???
Kwang Soo :Ah,yes.I’ll call them right after I arrived at Dong Hoon hyung’s room.
Jong Kook :Where are you now?
Kwang Soo :I’m on the way right now…
Wu Zhun :Hey,how about me???
Kwang Soo :Hyung,you starled me.
Jong Kook :Wu Zhun-ah???Are you on the line???
Wu Zhun : Of course I am.
Jong Kook :Where are you now???
Wu Zhun :I’m at the library.
Jong Kook :Just simply turn left and go straight.If you found Dong Hoon’s door sign,just simply get in,okay???
Wu Zhun : Okay,hyung.I’ll take some of my important stuffs.
Jong Kook : Okay,then.See you guys later.
Kwang Soo,Wu Zhun : Okay,catch up with you guys later.
*Jong Kook,Ji Hyo,Jessica,IU,and Yuri’s P.O.V*
Jong Kook,Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo,Su Yeon-ah,Ji Eun-ah,Yuri-ah!
Jessica,IU,Yuri :Yeoboseyo,Jong Kook oppa,Ji Hyo eonnie!
Ji Hyo :Where are you guys right now???
Jessica :We are at Dong Hoon oppa’s master bedroom with Jae Suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung’s wives
Jong Kook :Where are Ryeowook,Gary,Jae Suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung???
IU :They are at music room.What’s wrong???
Ji Hyo : One of you must call them to accompany Dong Hoon oppa at downstairs.
Yuri :But why???
Jong Kook : Do you want Dong Hoon fight alone?No right???
Yuri : Okay,I’ll call them.Ehm,ahjumma.
Jae Suk’s wife :What’s wrong,nae andeul???
Yuri :Can you call Jae Suk ahjussi to accompany Dong Hoon oppa at downstair?
Jae Suk’s wife :Not a problem,nae andeul.
Suk Jin’s wife :What happened,Yuri-ah?
Jae Suk’s wife :We needed to call our husbands,Su Jeong-ah.
Suk Jin’s wife :Why??
Yuri : Some of them will accompany Dong Hoon oppa at downstair.
Suk Jin’s wife :For what??
Yuri :We don’t know,ahjumma.It’s from Jong Kook ahjussi anyway.
Jae Suk’s wife :Ah,it’s from Jong Kook.This young man is very concerned to us…
Jessica : Doesn’t he???He always concerned to Junior and Senior,even to Ji Hyo eonnie…Kekekekeke…
Suk Jin’s wife :They are dating,aren’t they?
IU :Yeah,they are,ahjumma.Well,Jong Kook oppa is still on the line.Oppa!
Jong Kook :Yeah,Ji Eun-ah?
IU :I think I’ll call Ryeowook oppa.Yuri eonnie,have you texted Kwang Soo oppa???
Yuri :No need to text him.He had texted me that he had arrived at Dong Hoon oppa’s room
Kwang Soo :Yeoboseyo,my Black Pearl!!!
Yuri : Oppa!!!
Kwang Soo,Jong Kook,Ji Hyo : Shhh,Yuri-ah!Calm down your voices.
Jae Suk’s wife :Jong Kook-ah,what happened?
Jong Kook :It’s a long story,noona.
Suk Jin’s wife : Okay then,now all of us are at Dong Hoon’s master bedroom.How we can get to Dong Hoon’s room?
Jong Kook :Just open the door beside the dresser,because his room is beside your hiding spot.
Ji Hyo : (Oh oh,okay okay.Thank you,bye.)Guys,listen up.Tonight we’ll go to our dorm.So just take important stuffs and your clothes okay?
Wu Zhun :But how about Dong Hoon??
Ji Hyo :He said MGY has gone like 5 minutes ago.So he’ll go here.And of course Jae Suk oppa,Suk Jin oppa,Gary oppa and Ryeowook will go back to our dorm.
Kwang Soo :But Dong Hoon hyung’s car?
Jong Kook :I’ll drive it.Who is driving cars when you guys are on the way to here???
Jae Suk’s wife :If I’m not mistaken,Kwang Soo drives his car with Yuri,Ryewook and Ji Min.Gary drives his car with Jessica,IU,and Wu Zhun.Jae Suk drives our car with Suk Jin andSu Jeong since their car has broke down before they set out from their house.
Jong Kook : So that’s mean 3 cars right?We’ll discuss it later at downstair.
All : Okay,uri Commander.Hahahahahahaha…
They quickly go to downstair to meet HaHa.Looking at HaHa who is very angry,Jong Kook and Ji Hyo came to HaHa to calm him down.
Jong Kook :Nae dongsaeng,what happened?
Ji Hyo :Tell us.
HaHa :That witch girl has given me this message for you…
(Gives the letter)

 

Dear pabo-yah Kim Jong Kook-ssi,
I’m back!!!!Knowing you’re so happy with Ji Hyo,I know you are so easily fallen in love with girls.You’re so playboy,Kim Jong Kook-ssi.Now I’m planning to kill your precious girlfriend,Song Ji Hyo-ssi.Now I’ll stalking into your life until you don’t wanna live in this world…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Your ex,
Moon Geun Young

Jong Kook :That witch!!!!!!!!!(Hit the table)
Ji Hyo : Oppa!!!
HaHa : Seung Im-ah.Don’t.
Ji Hyo :Wae???I’m his girlfriend,why can’t I calm him down???
HaHa :I know,Seung Im-ah.But right now you can’t talk to him.He needs his own time.
Ji Hyo :But…
HaHa :No buts,Seung Im-ah.I know you love him so much,but we can’t let him simply talk right now.Well,guys.Let’s pack our stuffs and leave this house,okay?We’ll come back again a few days later,arraseo?
All : Okay…
HaHa : Seung Im-ah,you go first with Kwang Soo.We will catch you up tomorrow.
Ji Hyo :Neh,Dong Hoon oppa.*hugs HaHa*
HaHa : Seung Im-ah??
Ji Hyo :Gamsahamnida for being my big brother whenever I’m sad and happy…
HaHa : Seung Im-ah,all of us have been treated you like you are our only little sister,remember?That is what our ‘family’ are for.Kwang Soo-ah!
Kwang Soo :Wae,hyung??
HaHa :You go with Seung Im.We’ll catch you up tomorrow,arraseo?
Kwang Soo :Neh,hyung.Noona,where’s your bag?
Ji Hyo :I don’t bring any bag.
Kwang Soo :Your clothes??
Ji Hyo :At that plastic bag.
Kwang Soo :I’ll take it.
Ji Hyo :Dui bu qi ru guo wo ma fan ni,Kwang Soo-ah…(Sorry if I had made trouble to you,Kwang Soo-ah)
Kwang Soo :Bu yao jin,Seung Im jie jie.Ni she wo de da jie jie,wei shen me ni yao ma fan wo ne?(Never mind,Seung Im noona.You’re my big sister,why should you made trouble to me?)
Ji Hyo :Kwang Soo-ah…
Kwang Soo :Jie,bu yao ku le ba…Ru guo ni ku le,wo ye hui ku a…(Noona,please don’t cry…If you cry,I’ll cry too…)
Ji Hyo :Yah!Pabo-yah…I’m crying not because I’m sad,but because I’m so touched with you all…You didn’t treat me like nobody but you treat me like I’m a part of our family…
Kwang Soo :Ah,noona…*Hugs Ji Hyo*Gwenchana,Ji Hyo noona…But you  have to remember that we still have ‘little brother’ and ‘little sister’
Ji Hyo :You mean Joong Ki and Lizzy?But they left us…
Kwang Soo :They don’t.They just left temporarily.
Ji Hyo :But why???
Yuri : Oppa!Seung Im eonnie,are you guys ready?
Kwang Soo :Noona!Yuri is calling us.I’ll tell you later,okay??
Ji Hyo : Okay,let’s go…Bye,Dong Hoon oppa,Kookie oppa.
HaHa :Ey,hyung.She’s calling us.
Jong Kook :Bye,Seung Im-ah.Kwang Soo-ah,take care of her,okay?
Kwang Soo :Hyung!You scared me…Ah,don’t worry.We will protect her.Remember??
HaHa,Jong Kook :Good bye,Seung Im-ah,Kwang Soo-ah.We’ll see you guys tomorrow.
Kwang Soo,Ji Hyo : Okay,bye!*waving their hands*
Jong Kook : (Seung Im-ah,I’m so sorry…I don’t want to make you feel scared.Wo ai ni,Cheon Seung Im…)
Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo directly get in to his car.Yuri,who has been waitting them sensed something wrong to Ji Hyo,so she approachs them.
Yuri : Seung Im eonnie,oppa!What’s wrong?
Kwang Soo :Let’s get in to our car.Or you might catch cold.
Yuri :Neh,oppa.(What’s wrong with Seung Im eonnie anyway?)
Kwang Soo :I’ll explain it later.
IU : Oppa!Eonnie!Come on!!
Kwang Soo :Ji Eun-ah!Here’s the key.You drive the car until here okay?
IU : Okay.(Drive the car)
Kwang Soo :Gamsahamnida,Ji Eun-ah.
IU :Cheonmaneyo,oppa.Let me help you with these bags.
Kwang Soo :Thank you,Ji Eun-ah.
IU :Your most welcome,oppa!(Put the bags into baggage)
Yuri :Let’s get in.
(Get into car)
IU : Seung Im eonnie,what happened to you??
Yuri :Yeah,we have been worried about you…Tell us…
Kwang Soo :Aish,Yuri-ah,Ji Eun-ah.Give her time to calm herself,okay??
IU :Fine then…
Ji Hyo :Gwenchana,Kwang Soo-ah.I’ll tell them…Actually it’s nothing to worry about.I’m so touched by your concern to me.All of you like my family…
Yuri :Ah,eonnie…
IU :Emm,anyway guys…Where’s Dong Hoon oppa and Jong Kook oppa?
Kwang Soo :They said they will catch up with us tomorrow…
Yuri :Tomorrow???
Kwang Soo :Yeah…I guaranteed they will safe.Actually I have been worried about them,wondering what are they talking about…
*Jong Kook’s and HaHa’s P.O.V*
HaHa :Hyung,are you okay???
Jong Kook :Not okay for this one.This witch is out of control…Argh!!!!!*hit the table*
HaHa :HYUNG!!!!CALM YOURSELF UP!!!!
Jong Kook :I know but how can I calm myself????She plans to kill Seung Im,our sister and my girlfriend…I love her so much…
HaHa :Not only you who worried about her,but also all of us too…Now all that we need to do is protect her…
Jong Kook :But how???That witch can appear anywhere.
HaHa :Ah,I have an idea…We should hired secret agents to protect her,so whenever you can’t protect her,they will protect her…
Jong Kook :I don’t know but I think that’s great idea…
HaHa :I’ll call them.
Jong Kook :You know them???
HaHa :You will shock later…
(call secret agents)
HaHa :Yeoboseyo,is this secret agency?I need 4 top secret agents,2 boys and 2 girls.Yes yes,at my mansion.Okay okay,thank you.(end call)Hyung,they will come here in 5 minutes later.I’ll pack my stuffs and we will leave this mansion right after they have arrived here.
(Ting Tong!)
Jong Kook :Who’s that??
HaHa :I’ll open the door…