Your Death Is Our Burden

Can't Forget About You

Jae Suk's eyes lid suddenly beats fast,he knows something goes wrong at Ming Yeon's house.He calls Gary's number but he didn't answer it.After a few calls,someone answers it.
Jae Suk :Yeoboseyo???

Kwang Soo :Yeoboseyo...

Jae Suk :Kwang Soo???Where's Gary???

Kwang Soo :He...He...Ehm...(Hyung,I can't say this...)

Suk Jin :Yeoboseyo,Jae Suk-ah???

Jae Suk :Yeoboseyo,hyung.Where's Gary???

Suk Jin suddenly cries and Jae Suk hears everybody are crying...

Jae Suk : Guys???What happened???Where's Gary???

HaHa : *sobbing*

Wu Zhun : Hyung...

Jae Suk :What happened???AND WHERE'S GARY,OUR KANG HEE GUN???

Dong Wan :He...He...He's dead...

Jae Suk : *shocked*How come???

Dong Wan :He's dead because of Moon Geun Young,he's shoot dead by her...*crying*

Jae Suk suddenly collapse and cannot stand up anymore,he can't believe that his another dongsaeng will pass away more than Ji Hyo does.

Jae Suk :KANG HEE GUN... *crying loudly*

Jong Kook :Hyung,what happened???

Jae Suk :Hee Gun...Hee Gun...

Jong Kook :Hyung!!!Just tell me,what happened to Hee Gun???

Jae Suk :Hee Gun-ah...Why do you have to leave us again???*still crying*

Jong Kook shocked and he can't believe Gary passed away.He asks Jae Suk who has killed him.Jae Suk answers it's Moon Geun Young who has killed Gary by shoot on him.

Jong Kook :THAT B*TCH!!!HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT SHE WANTED TO KILL FOR MAKING HER HAPPY???DID SHE EVER KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE SURROUND THEM WILL SUFFER???HEE GUN-AH... *crying*

Ming Yeon heard her samchons were crying and approaches to them softly.

Ming Yeon :Jae Suk samchon,Jong Kook samchon.What happened???

She sees a vision again,she sees what happened at her house.She then cries too.She hugs her samchons tightly as she was very sad since Gary is mostly like her own brother.

joheun chingu sairo yeongwonhajago utneun eolgullo moseul bangneun neo
wae babogachi nan gogaereul kkeudeogigo inneun geonde
sarang hal su eopdamyeon geureon georamyeon deoneun naege useojujima
geunyang tteonagajullae jebal tteonagajullae ijen

좋은 친구 사이로 영원하자고 웃는 얼굴로 못을 박는 너
왜 바보같이 난 고개를 끄덕이고 있는 건데
사랑 할 수 없다면 그런 거라면 더는 내게 웃어주지마
그냥 떠나가줄래 제발 떠나가줄래 이젠

(Kim Jong Kook Goodbye Lyric)

The next day,Suk Jin calls Gary's parents.They are shocked with the news and Kwang Soo calls Jong Kook,Jae Suk and the others to come with them back to Seoul.

Ming Yeon :Hello,eomma???

Ming Yeon's mom :Yes,Ming Yeon-ah???

Ming Yeon : Gary oppa has passed away,so can I go to Seoul???

Ming Yeon's mom :Is that true???

Ming Yeon :Ne,eomma.Well,how about if you speak to samchon???I still shocked,eomma...

Jong Kook :Hello,noona???

Ming Yeon's mom :Yeah,Jong Kook-ah???

Jong Kook :About Gary's death,yeah that's true...So can we go to Seoul with Ming Yeon???I mean you know how much Ming Yeon loves him as her own brother,right???

Ming Yeon's mom :Yes,I know...Well,since I have to stay with her aunt's family for a long time,I think that will be nice if Ming Yeon spends with you as long as she's safe...

Jong Kook :Thank you so much,noona.Ming Yeon-ah,your mom has allowed you to go to Seoul with me.So pack up your stuffs,arraseo???Don't wear red or anything symbolize happiness.

Ming Yeon :Arraseo,samchon.*hugs him*

3 days later,all of them included Ming Yeon's best friends and her boyfriend are all set to go to Seoul to attend Gary's funeral.They all are sad in their heart since they are so close to Gary and Gary always have been their 'family' foundation.At night,Ming Yeon calls her mom as they are arrived and told her mom not to worry them.Actually Ming Yeon feels homesick but she feels like she's at home.She doesn't feel something that makes her life are so uncomfortable.She has her boyfriend,her best friends,her big family,her eomma,and love."I feel my life is complete with love at my surroundings."