Surprise!!!

Can't Forget About You

Ji Hyo :Hey,you don't have to say thanks to me,Kwang Soo-ah.You have been my younger brother since when we were in high school,don't you remember???

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I remembered.You always treat me lunch,but when I wanted to pay you,you said you didn't want me to pay you back.You treated me like I am your younger brother.I...I...(crying)

Jae Suk :Yah,Kwang Soo-ah...Even on the show,we always bully you and finally you betrayed on us,it doesn't matter as you always know we love you as our younger brother...Hey,don't cry...

Kwang Soo :Hyung,I'm so touched by your words...Thank you,hyung,noona...

Jae Suk :Hahahaha,you guys better get to sleep,okay???Ah yes,Suk Jin hyung has given you these pillows for you.

Ji Hyo :Wow!It's us in these pillow!

Kwang Soo :Hey,why my face is half?

Ji Hyo :I think it's okay.Dong Hoon oppa's face is also half.

Kwang Soo :Yeah,you're right,noona...If Jong Kook hyung looked at these pillows,he will laugh...

Jae Suk :Yeah,you're right.But,Seung Im-ah,you actually get two pillows.

Ji Hyo :Really???

Jae Suk :Here you go...

Kwang Soo : Omo,it's so cute...Look at Jong Kook hyung's face in this pillow,he's so shy back then.

Jae Suk :Yeah,and now he can speak romantic words,especially to Seung Im.

Ji Hyo : *blush*Hahahahaha,maybe he can do it when he's with someone he loves...

Kwang Soo :Hey,it's yourself who are you talking about!

Jae Suk :Aish,these siblings...You two better get to sleep right now,especially you,Seung Im-ah.Your 'panda eyes' are getting darker recently...

Ji Hyo :Ah,yeah.Johuen Pam,oppa!

Kwang Soo :Johuen Pam,hyung!

Jae Suk :Johuen Pam,you two!

Jae Suk watched back on his television,but suddenly the door bell rings.

Jae Suk :Just give me a second,please...(Open the door)Oh,Kook Jong-ah,Dong Hoon-ah!

Jong Kook :Annyeong,hyung.Sorry we are very late,we have surprises for you.Come here,guys!!!

Joong Ki :Annyeong Hasseo,hyung!!

Lizzy : Oppa!!!

Hyuna,Yun Ho :Annyeong hasseo,Jae Suk (oppa,hyung)!!

Jae Suk : Oh my goodness!Soo Young-ah!Joong Ki-ah!Hyuna-ah!And this guy is?

Yun Ho :Ah,yes.I forget to introduce myself.My name is Jung Yun Ho,but you can call me Yun Ho or U-Know.

Jae Suk :Wait a minute,are you U-Know from TVXQ????

Yun Ho :Yes,that's me...And I'm the new student with Chang Min TVXQ.

Jae Suk :Ah,I see.Welcome to our university,Yun Ho-ah!

Yun Ho :Thank you,hyung.

Jae Suk :And when did you come back,Joong Ki-ah,Soo Young-ah?

Joong Ki :We just come back from our mission.Now,we actually have to tell you that me,Soo Young,Yun Ho hyung,and Hyuna noona are secret agents to protect Seung Im noona.

Jae Suk :Jjinja???

Lizzy :Yeah,but only between you,Jong Kook oppa,Dong Hoon oppa,and Kwang Soo oppa know that we are secret agents for Seung Im eonnie.

Jae Suk :Why don't we tell Seung Im???

Hyuna :We don't want she feel annoyed because of us.

Jae Suk :I see...Okay,I won't tell Seung Im then.

Jong Kook :By the way,has Seung Im slept?

Jae Suk :Yeah,she had slept since 5 minutes ago.She's at her old room with Kwang Soo.

Lizzy :And anyway,where do we sleep???

Jae Suk :I'm so sorry to tell you.Your room has been used by Yuri,Jessica,IU,Wu Zhun,Ji Min,and Ryeowook.

Lizzy :It's okay.Well,I'll sleep at Dong Hoon oppa's room,is that okay?

HaHa :It's okay.I think Byul won't be bothered.

Jong Kook :I'll sleep at Seung Im's room.

Hyuna :Hey,me too.

Jae Suk :How about you,Yun Ho-ah???You can sleep in my room if you wanted to...

Yun Ho : Okay then.

Joong Ki :I'll sleep in Dong Hoon hyung's room then.

HaHa :Now my room is packed with people.I don't feel scared anymore.Hehehehehe...

After they have chit chat,they said good night to each other and they go to their rooms.When Jong Kook and Hyuna opened Ji Hyo's room,Kwang Soo woken up.

Kwang Soo :Hyung?Is that you?Who's with you??

Jong Kook : Ssshhh,don't woken Seung Im up,okay?

Kwang Soo : Okay,hyung.

Jong Kook :How's her?

Kwang Soo : She's still sleep.You don't know how sleepy head Seung Im noona is.

Jong Kook :Hahahahaha,you're right.

Hyuna : Oppa,where should I sleep?

Jong Kook :You sleep beside Seung Im,while I sleep beside Kwang Soo.But don't let Seung Im woken up okay??

Hyuna : Okay,oppa!

Kwang Soo :Here's your pillow,hyung.

Jong Kook : Hahahahahahaha,it's so cute.Who gives these?

Kwang Soo :It's from Suk Jin hyung.

Jong Kook :Wow,I have to thanks him later.

Kwang Soo :Yeah,me too.

Jong Kook : (Seung Im-ah,we have to protect you from that witch.But no matter what matters between us,I always love you.Saranghe,Cheon Seung Im.*kiss her forehead*)

Ji Hyo : (smiling)

 

Author's note:

Too weird?Or too confusing???I'm so sorry.And hey,don't ever try to make the pictures in products okay???These pictures are copyright to Pauline eonnie on her Running Man doodle fanbase twitter account @RMdoodle Don't ever try it.