Danger Between Us (3)

Can't Forget About You

Three days later,Choi Min Soo,Dong Wan's best friend calls him about Ji Hyo's safety.

Min Soo :Hello?Is this Go Dong Wan's number?

Dong Wan :Yup,this is the person,may I know who is this???

Min Soo :It's me,Choi Min Soo.

Dong Wan :Ah,hyung.You changed your number huh???

Min Soo :Yeah,my old one didn't work well.And anyway,are you guys in Medan with Principal Lee Kyung Gyu???

Dong Wan :Yup,waee??

Min Soo :Well,you tell Jong Kook's niece to distract Ji Hyo a while with Running Man casts' girlfriends.Do they know about these???

Dong Wan :Yeah,they know.

Min Soo : Okay okay.But do what I said first okay???

Dong Wan : Okay,hyung.

Dong Wan then approaches Ming Yeon who is doing her assignments from her school through computer.

Dong Wan :Emm,Ming Yeon-ah.

Ming Yeon :Waee,Dong Wan oppa???

Dong Wan :Can you distract Seong Im noona for a while???

Ming Yeon : Okay,oppa.It's from Min Soo ahjussi,right???

Dong Wan :How do you know???Did he told you???

Ming Yeon :Neh,oppa.

Dong Wan :Ah,alright then.Please remember to do it okay???It's for Seong Im noona's sake.

Ming Yeon :Arraseo,oppa.

Ming Yeon goes to their rooms and told them about the things.They directly go to Dong Wan's room,luckily Ji Hyo is still asleep.So they didn't have to wake her up.Ming Yeon sits at a chair near Ji Hyo's and Jong Kook's bed and plays her phone.Suddenly her phone shows weird e-mail notification.She directly calls her boyfriend and her best friends to come at her house and meet her at her room since their meeting room are used by Running Man casts.Ji Hyo wakes up and sees Ming Yeon looked panic.Then she asks Ming Yeon where are the others.

Ji Hyo :Johuen achimieyo,Ming Yeon-ah.Where are the others???

Ming Yeon :They are at my group's meeting room,why eonnie???

Ji Hyo :Nothing.By the way,why are you looked panic???

Ming Yeon :Nae??

Ji Hyo :Ye,Ming Yeon-ah.

Ming Yeon :Aniyo,I'm fine.By the way my best friends and my boyfriend wanna show you some shopping malls at Medan. 

Ji Hyo :Really???I must get ready then.But can you help me with my outfits???

Ming Yeon :No problem with that.

Meanwhile at Ming Yeon's group meeting room,Dong Wan calls Min Soo and puts into loudspeaker.

Min Soo :Hello,everybody.

All :Hello,Min Soo-ssi.

Min Soo :Ah,please call me Min Soo.Anyway,I have something important to tell you all.

Jae Suk :What's that,hyung???

Min Soo :It's You-Know-Who.

Jong Kook :Myok!!!

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah,calm your voice.You didn't want Seong Im knows this right???

Jong Kook :Ah,yeah right.Sorry.It's just...I'm so panic...

HaHa,Gary :Gwenchana,hyung.

Kwang Soo :What happened to her???

Yun Ho :Yeah,really what happened???

Wu Zhun :Calm down,all of you!

Min Soo :Who's there???

Wu Zhun :Wu Zhun-hamnida,Min Soo ahjussi.

Yun Ho :And Jung Yun Ho-hamnida.

 

 

Author's note:

Finally updated a chapter.Will reread this later.Please comment this story.Might this confuses you.So sorry...And thanks for the comment fansofrm and exo_fastar(if I'm not mistaken your username.Sorry if it's wrong)