Mission 1:Have Fun!!!

Can't Forget About You

They finished their breakfasts and are all set to leave Seoul,especially Running Man University with bus.When they are on the way,they talked about Joong Ki and Kwang Soo's upcoming drama,Nice Guy,Lizzy's busy schedule with After School and Orange Caramel,Yuri and Jessica's upcoming concert with their group,Girls Generation,Byul's new album,and many other random things.When they arrived,they are shocked because Go Dong Wan and Lee Kyung Gyu(headmaster) has been there.

Jae Suk : Dong Wan-ah!!!What are you doing at here?Oh,annyeong hasseo,Headmaster Lee!

Dong Wan :Hyung,we know you guys are going to Medan,so how about we come with you???

Lee Kyung Gyu :That's right.We know Jong Kook has a niece who is staying at there.We also wanted to know about Indonesia.

Jong Kook :How do you know I have another niece???

Dong Wan :We have asked your brother and he let all of us to stay with them for a long time.

Jae Suk :Headmaster Lee,are you sure???We don't mean you mustn't join us,but how about our university???

Lee Kyung Gyu :Ah,about our university,we actually have been on holidays for 3 months since it's summer.

All :WHAT?????

Dong Wan :Yeah,that's true.Do you realize today's kinda hot???

Kwang Soo : Speaking of which,yeah we are.

Lee Kyung Gyu :Why don't we get in???And anyway our plane is A+ ones,so that means...

All :Woohoo!!!!!

They are now in A+ plane(I don't want to put the brand :-p) They looked happy about Lee Kyung Gyu's present.

Lee Kyung Gyu : So,Jong Kook-ah.I want to ask you.Are you with Song Ji Hyo dating???

Jong Koo :Well...Um...Um...

Suk Jin :Actually,yes they are,sir.

Lee Kyung Gyu : Suk Jin-ah,don't call me sir.

Suk Jin :Mianhe,sir...Uh,I mean,hyung.

Jae Suk :Wait a minute!Are you Suk Jin hyung's brother or cousin??

Lee Kyung Gyu :Actually he's my cousin.

All :Jjinja???

Suk Jin :Yeah,he is.

All of them are shocked with amazement,their only Ji Suk Jin is their headmaster's cousin.Jae Suk,his best friend even doesn't know about it.

Stewardess :Now,ladies and gentleman,we are almost landing to Medan,North Sumatera.Please get back to your seat and buckle your seatbelt.Thank You.

Jae Suk :Ah,speaking of Gentleman,me and Dong Hoon are the models for Psy's newest video clip.

Kwang Soo :Ah,yes.I have read it through Jae Sang hyung's twitter.He said you,Dong Hoon hyung,and the rest of Infinite Challenges members have been confirmed as his models.

HaHa :Yeah,right!Hahahahahahaha,you're so update about everything.

Kwang Soo :Hehehehe...

They arrived at Medan,North Sumatera.Outside there is Ming Yeon,Jong Kook's niece with her boyfriend waited them patiently.

Ming Yeon : Samchon,over here!!

Jong Kook :Ming Yeon-ah!!!How's my favourite niece in the world???

Ming Yeon :I'm fine,samchon.Oh by the way,he's my boyfriend,Lee Ji Young.

Ji Young :Hello,nice to meet you,Jong Kook ahjussi.

Jong Kook :Ah,Ji Young-ah.Don't call me ahjussi.Just call me samchon.

Ji Young :Alright then,samchon.

Ming Yeon :Annyeong,Ji Hyo ahjumma.Wow,samchon!Are you guys dating???Cie cie cie...

Jong Kook :Yeah,we are.Next time she will be your aunt...

Ming Yeon :What???Are you planning to get married in early age???

Jong Kook : Of course not,Ming Yeon-ah!

Ji Hyo :Yeah,that's right,Ming Yeon-ah.We still in early 20s.

Ming Yeon :Hahahaha,I'm just kidding.And anyway,samchon.Can you introduce me to all of Running Man TV's casts???I always being your biggest fan!