My Tears for Her

Can't Forget About You

After they have arrived at the Hospital,the nurses and the doctors carried Ji Hyo's body to check her condition.When Jong Kook tried to get in to the operating room,the nurse asked him to wait at the rest room(Not toilet,okay?).Ming Yeon's phone rang and it's from Ella,her aunt.

Ming Yeon :Wei???Ella a yi.Ni hao ma???(Hello,aunt Ella.How are you???)

Ella :Ei?Ming Yeon-ah.I'm fine,I heard from your dad that Jong Kook ge ge is at Medan,isn't he???

Ming Yeon :Yeah,he is.Do you want to talk to him???

Ella : Okay,that will be great.

Ming Yeon : Samchon!

Jong Kook :Waee,Ming Yeon-ah???

Ming Yeon :It's from Ella a yi...

Jong Kook ;Jjinja???

Ming Yeon :Neh,samchon.(Hands out her phone)

Jong Kook :Yeoboseyo,Jia Hua!

Ella :Yeoboseyo,Jong Kook ge ge!How are you lately???

Jong Kook :Not very okay,Jia Hua...

Ella :Why???

Jong Kook :My yeoja chingu...*sobs*passed away...

Ella : *shocked*Who...Who is your girlfriend???

Jong Kook :It's...It's...It's Ji Hyo...

Ella : *started crying*Ji Hyo???You mean Song Ji Hyo???

Jong Kook :Neh...

Ella started to cry since she and Ji Hyo were close to each other on and off the set.She didn't believe that her best friend passed away.

Ella :How can her???I'll take 3 months holiday to spend Medan and visit you all.Just wait me.I'll fast.

Jong Kook : Okay,Ella.Bye...

Ella :Bye,ge.(ends call)

Ming Yeon :Mianhehamnida,samchon.It's all my fault...I shouldn't take her to shopping mall...Mianhe...

Jong Kook :Gwenchana,Ming Yeon-ah...It's all an accident...

(knock knock)

Doctor :Excuse me,is there any Cheon Seong Im-ssi's family???

Ji Min :I am,doctor.What's happened to my cousin?

Doctor :Your cousin is having Lucid Dream.

Ji Min :Lucid Dream???But who are you actually???

The doctor opens his mask and everybody are shocked and can't believe who he is.He is Lee Sang Yoon,their best friend who is graduated from the same school with them and currently studies Physics at Seoul National University.

Lee Sang Yoon :Annyeong Hasseo,everybody!

All :Wow!!!!Lee Sang Yoon!!!Annyeong!

Lee Sang Yoon :I actually not alone,hey come here!

Ella :Hello,everybody!!!

Jong Kook :Jia Hua!

Ella :Jong Kook ge!

Jong Kook :Ji Hyo...Ji Hyo...*sobs*

Ella :Gwenchana,ge!She will be alright.Emm,Sang Yoon.Just now you said to them that Ji Hyo is having Lucid Dream right???

Lee Sang Yoon :Yup.Maybe you guys will think that I'm so crazy.But actually,I can see Ji Hyo is around here or somewhere.

Kwang Soo :I can feel she's around too.

Lee Sang Yoon :You are?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung.Me and Seong Im noona have very strong connection to each other...

Lee Sang Yoon :I see...Who is with her last time???

Ming Yeon :It's us...*still sobbing*

Lee Sang Yoon :Can you tell us how does Ji Hyo got this???

Ming Yeon :Actually,it starts like this.When we have arrived at Sun Plaza,Ji Young oppa told Ri Chan eonnie,Ri Young eonnie,Chan Rin eonnie,Chan Wan,Wan Dong and Chan Gi to wait us at the main entrance while me,Ji Young oppa,and Seong Im eonnie are searching the parking spot.When we found the parking spot,we go to their waitting spot.So we almost arrived at their spot,suddenly a car hitted on Seong Im eonnie.I was really mad at the driver so I said "Hey,you!!!You in the car,get out!!!You ing sl*t!!!Get out from your car!!!You should repay this!!!!!!",suddenly the car speeds and almost hitted on me and I heard the driver said "See you later,ers!!!Hahahahahahahahaha..."According to me,the driver is a woman.So I said "Hey,come back here,you b*tch!!!"and I chase the car.Chan Wan and Wan Dong stop me from chasing the car.And that's the story...

Gary :Are you okay???

Ming Yeon :Gwenchana,Gary oppa...But how can we save our Seong Im eonnie???

Gary :We still don't know about it.But we still can make her come back to her body.My mom is a spiritualist.I know my mom's job are not very cool,she can help us.

Jong Kook :Jjinja???

Gary :Neh...

(knock knock)

Nurse :Hello.Could you please get in to the ICU,please?But just 2 persons each time you visit.Okay?

All : Okay.Thank you,miss.

They go to the ICU.Firstly,Jae Suk and Suk Jin get inside to the ICU.They looked so sad for Ji Hyo's condition as they treat her like their sister.Suk Jin even cries while holding Ji Hyo's hand.He never thought his "daughter-in law"will leave him like this.Jae Suk on Ji Hyo's hair.He felt sulky for his "candy sister".After they are out,the rest of their group visit her and it's time for Jong Kook and Kwang Soo for visiting her.

 

Author's note:

So,what do you think what are they doing later???Stay tuned guys!^o^