My Days with My New Friends

Can't Forget About You

When they have arrived at Ming Yeon's house,Ming Yeon and her best friends have been slept because they are too tired to wait them.Jae Suk and Suk Jin are watching MTV Seoul,Gary,Jessica,Kwang Soo,Yuri,Hyuna,Yun Ho,Ji Min,Wu Zhun,IU,Lizzy,Joong Ki,and Ryewook are watching "The Smurfs 2" at home theater.

Ella :Hello,guys.I brought my band-mate,Hebe Tien from Taiwan.

Hebe :Annyeong Hasseo,everybody.My name is Tien Fu Zhen,but you all can call me Hebe.I actually Choi Min Soo's niece and also his agent too.

Yun Ho :Really???Welcome to our family,Hebe-ssi!

Hebe :Huh???

Jae Suk :Hebe-ssi,actually Yun Ho,Hyuna,Lizzy,and Joong Ki are from your uncle's agency.

Hebe :Zhen de jia de???Ni men she cong wo de shu shu de gong si???Ai ya,shu shu wei shen me mei you gei wo zhi dao???(Is this for real???Are you guys from ny uncle's agency???Aish,why my uncle didn't tell me???)

Hyuna : Dang ran zhen de a,Hebe-ah.Dui bu qi,wo men mei you jian guo ni a...(Of course that's true.We are sorry because we haven't seen you before..)

Hebe :That's okay,Hyuna...

Hyuna :You can call me Hyuna only as you're older than me,I guess...

Hebe :No,Hyuna.You're in the same age as mine...

Hyuna :Jjinja???Wow...

Jong Kook :Emm,it's late already.Where are the others???

Suk Jin :They are at home theater.They're watching The Smurf 2...

Jae Suk : Should I call them???

Jong Kook :No need,hyung.But just tell them to sleep earlier.I don't want anybody to get sick...

Jae Suk : Okay,then.But Hebe-ssi,where are you going to sleep tonight???

Hebe :I'll just back to my house.

Ella :But,Hebe.It's dark and we don't want something happened to you on the way.How about you stay at here???

Suk Jin :Yeah,that's great,umm...

Hebe :Hebe,ahjussi.

Suk Jin :Ah,Hebe-ssi...Will you mind to stay at here???

Hebe : Okay,then.

They finally go to their rooms and gets some sleep.Jong Kook was planning to wear his 'minion' sleepwear.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/869722393/one_in_a_minion_pajamas.jpg?color=WithCheckerPant&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Kwang Soo :Wow!Minion!!!

Jong Kook :Yeah,why???

Kwang Soo :You usually never like minion,right??

Jong Kook : So???Kwang Soo-ah,sometimes I have to be a little bit childish for the time,right???

Kwang Soo :Right.But by the way,do you know who killed Seong Im noona??

Jong Kook :It's that little brat.

Kwang Soo :Argh!!!I know it!!!And what's her next plans???

Jong Kook : She's planning to kill all of us included Ming Yeon.

Kwang Soo :Myok!!!Sh*t...Now how we can save Ming Yeon???She's your youngest niece,right???

Jong Kook :Yeah and I love her so much,she's like my own daughter...

Kwang Soo :I'm feeling the same way too,hyung.She's the most unpredictable one...

Jong Kook :Unpredictable???

Kwang Soo :Yeah,she always thinks great ideas for her school.Her talents are very good.She's planning to write her school play's scripts.And you know what,hyung???

Jong Kook :Hmm???

Kwang Soo : She can play violin too.

Jong Kook :I have known it for a long time,Kwang Soo-ah.And she's not only can play violin,she also can write stories about herself,her school,and the others.I always check on her blog.I think she will be the next big thing someday.

Kwang Soo :That's right,Hey,how about we plan some surprises for herself and her best friends when Seong Im noona's soul is back to her body???

Jong Kook :Hmm,that's great idea,Kwang Soo-ah!By the way,what should I wear tomorrow??

Kwang Soo :How about this???*hands out an outfit*

 

Jong Kook :Not bad,Kwang Soo-ah...At mean time,I found this outfit when I was shopping with Ella just now...

Kwang Soo :Bazaar???Where did you get them???

Jong Kook :At Sun Plaza,waee???

Kwang Soo : Do you know that Seong Im noona's death place is at Sun Plaza???

Jong Kook :Jjinja???

Kwang Soo :Neh.But that's okay.Emm,maybe we should get some sleep,hyung.Johuen Pam,hyung.Don't get too overthink about it,all we have to do is just pray to Seong Im noona.Wishes her back to all of us...

Jong Kook :Thank you,Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :Cheonmaneyo,hyung.

They went to sleep,on Jong Kook's dream,he dreamt of he and Ji Hyo's moment together back then.He feels he wanted to be with her forever but now she's gone.He feels a part of him lost...

 Commander and Ace forever...

The next day,Hebe wakes up the earliest from all,she called her uncle,Choi Min Soo to fetch her up at Ming Yeon's house.

Hebe :Yeoboseyo,samchon.Can you fetch me at Ming Yeon's house??I have something very important to tell you.

Choi Min Soo : Okay,Hebe.I'll fetch you up.Just wait there,okay???

Hebe : Samchon,I'm not a baby anymore,okay???Don't worry about me.

Choi Min Soo :I'm just kidding.

 

Author's note :

So what do you think what will happen later???