Baro's Evil Plan

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNKYye0KhY&feature=related

"Suzy...Kindly Turn on the Tv" You asked as she stood up and turned it on giving you the remote. "Gomawo" You responded.

As you watched Gag Concert It seems as if you werent entertained. It used to be your favourite show.

"_____-ah....You okay?....." Suzy asked. "Yeah, why wouldnt I?" You forced a smile. Then suddenly a knock came "Excuse me" Suzy went towards the door. "_____-ah may I go out for a minute?" Suzy asked. "Yeah" You smiled.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Youngmin went in the house and a trail of Butlers and Maids Bowed to him. "Its Time for dinner Sir" A maid bowed as Youngmin nodded. 

Youngmin went to your room and shouted "Yah Babo!!! Dinner is ready you better come out!" Youngmin knocked on your door but nobody answered "Yah! I said-" Youngmin opened the door surprised to see no one there.

"Oh right..." He put his hand behind his neck. 

Down the hall Youngmin was walking around feeling tense. "Seriously, that girl" Youngmin leaned on the wall and giggled. "Babo" He sighed.

"Ahhh...missing her already?" Kwangmin suddenly appeared infront of Youngmin. Youngmin rolled his eyes "I wish!". Kwangmin smirked and said "You know, They are back". 

Instantly Youngmin Raised his head "No, That's not true". "Your over reacting Hyung" Kwangmin said. "They wont do it again," .

"That was the past.".

Youngmin smiled "The past isnt over".

"It is" Kwangmin said "Its not!!!" Youngmin shouted then stomped away.

Kwangmin grinned

"Your right...But Isnt it for the best?".

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Suzy went inside the room and saw you sleeping with your angelic face. "Poor girl, Can you handle the pressure coming the way?" Suzy smiled as she tucked you in. "If you ever find out. I'm sorry" Suzy looked at you then turned off the Tv and went to sleep.

You opened your eyes and whispered "What do you mean?".

Suzy was already snoring loudly. Which made you giggle 'No wonder Your brother keeps complaining about sharing a room with you' you thought. 

You stood up from bed and headed to the balcony as the fresh air surrounded you. You looked at the city lights and smiled "Youngmin you babo.....Are you thinking of me right now?" You whispered.

Meanwhile with Youngmin,

"I'll never let you go....No matter what they will do to seperate us....Although I'm still having trouble to get you to like me" Youngmin stared out the window.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

At School


"Youngmin-ah Lets go eat some pudding!!!!" Minwoo jumped up and down. "No thanks" Youngmin sighed. Minwoo pouted "Waaaeeee???".

Suddenly, The teacher came in "Jo Youngmin and No Minwoo" The teacher said as she grabbed Youngmin's attention "Some group of people are here to see you" The teacher demanded.

Youngmin and Minwoo  followed her to the gate.

The two of them stopped as the teacher stopped. "There outside the gate" The teacher smiled then left. 

"Who could that be?" Minwoo asked. Youngmin felt as if he shouldnt go. "I have a bad feeling about this" Youngmin said as Minwoo looked at him

"Well?....Let's go!" Minwoo pulled Youngmin to the gate only to be surprised. Everybody looked at Youngmin and Minwoo and smiled "Remember us?"

"I Told you this was bad" Youngmin step backward as Minwoo's face stiffened up as everybody smiled. "Why are you here?" Minwoo asked. "Why? are you not happy to see us?" One of them said.

"Let's Have fun.....Like the past...remember Youngmin-ah?....Minwoo-ah?.....Let's play the game again...." A boy stepped forward.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

For those curious Ones...Try to guess who they are. >___<

GOOD LUCK!!!

Dont forget to comment please!!!!

Although The game wont be as fun as it seems...I got the game Idea from my dream