The GIRL

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suzy-siii....." you said trying to wake her up. "I'm going home" you said as Suzy woke up. "Dont leave without me!" Suzy grabbed her bag. You went outside together slowly hoping those two big men wouldnt see you.

"That way is crowded let's go there!" Suzy said pulling you to a deserted corridor. "Oh. Isnt this the way to the playground?" Suzy asked. "Oh yeah!...But wasnt it abandoned because of the scary encounters of the past students there?" You asked trying to back off. "How scary can it be anyway?" Suzy pulled you down the lonely corridors.

"I just sometimes hate being your bestfriend" You grumbled. 

 ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

"Yah Youngmin!" Kwangmin splapped Youngmin's head which was a big mistake as he pushed Kwangmin on the wall. 

Youngmin sighed and said "I-I'm sorry....I'm just dizzy". He excused himself as he grabbed his bag and lifted up his shoulder. "So?....arent you coming?" Youngmin raised an eyebrow at kwangmin. "Uh...yeah" Kwnagmin was weirded out as he followed Youngmin.

Youngmin stopped in his steps as he saw you running around the playground like kids,...well only suzy. Since you were afraid of disturbing the ghosts.

"Yah! What are you doing this late!?" Youngmin slapped your head. "OMO!" You shouted as you glared at him. "I thought you were a friggin ghost!!!!" You punched him. "Then what about you!? huh!?" you attempted to punch him again. "Annoying Babo!!!" you shouted at him as he scoffed.

"______-sii" Suzy nervously shivered as she tugged your shirt. "B-bwo?" You raised a brow. You turned around and saw a woman with a plain white dress and Long curly black hair. "Y-Yah! Who-who is that?" You stammered hiding behind Youngmin. 

"That's just a kid" Youngmin replied calmly. "Are you s-s-sure?" As I lighlt tugged his shirt. "Yeah" Youngmin said.

Then the girl slowly showed her face unfortunately, She had no face.

You and the others quickly ran out of school and escaped from hell.  

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Pk6x5Q33c&feature=player_embedded

YOU AND I LIVE PERFORMANCE!!!!!!