Engagement Party part.2

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

"YOU!?"

Your eyes widened when you saw Youngmin ina white suite.

They were wearing:

8149-7fac5d8skg.jpg

They looked like rich snobs.

"Oh! You Know each other?" Aunt asked with a smile. "Know each other!? We hate each other!!!!" You shouted glaring at Youngmin as he scoffed. "S-Sorry...She's didn't mean it. She's just shocked that's all" Your Aunt said nervously as she covered your mouth. "qskjaijdajhfkahkjhgiudhu" You kept saying but the words wouldn't come out right.

"How about the two of you talk to eachother in the Garden and get to know each other?" Your Uncle suggested. "That's a good Idea!"  Another woman responded.

You took off Your Aunt's hand and tried to stay calm with an awkward smile "Yeah...We can TALK!".

You charged towards Youngmin and grabbed him by the arm and lead him outside. "She's just excited?" Your aunt nervously smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place: Gardeb

Time: 7:00pm

home-2.jpg

"Yah!!!" you shouted at him as he crossed his arms "Dont look at me I didnt do anything" He plainly said looking at you. "How could you be so calm about this!?" you shouted again.

"Look! I dont want to be with you too! nor be married at a young age so just be calm you PABO!!!" He shouted back and you just crossed your arms and scoffed "How dare you shout at me like that!?". "Your the one who did it first!".

Suddenly you heard noises like someone having ***. The two of suddenly kept quiet and stuck in an awkward situation. "Umm..." You whispered which caught Youngmin's attention "How about let's---"

"Get the coversation with? That's a good Idea" Youngmin cut you off as he held his hand out like a prince and you just held his hand anyway.

You and Youngmin went inside the House and all eyes were on you. You and Youngmin greeted everyone with a smile but they didn't know you and youngmin were of course were just acting.

"You do know I still don't approve this engagment right?" you whispered. He just stared at you for a moment and then turned away. "Aishh...Your so stubborn!" You thought rolling your eyes. Suddenly "Excuse me Mr.Jo? Can I borrow your Fiancée for a minute?" A not really that tall handsome guy smiled at Youngmin. It was Sungmin (Co-ed) your long time friend. 

"Sorry, No" Youngmin directly responded "B-bwo!?" you shaped your mouth looking at him. "Sorry for his rude behavior, Sure you can" You smiled nervously at Sungmin. "B-Bwo?...Your Disobeying your Husband?" He glared at you, you sensed he was angry but you glared back anyway "Were not married yet" you plainly responded then left with Sungmin outside.

Youngmin Looked at you leaving with another guy like you chose Sungmin and not him. 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I'm sorry Sungmin Oppa, He's just too stubborn" You sighed. "It's alright" He smiled at you and stared into your eyes. "So, Why so sudden???" you cluelessly asked. "Nothing, Just wanna Congratulate you" He smiled.

"Ahh...Jeongmal?" 

"Yeah"

"Sooo....." you whispered while looking down. "I'm sorry I acted too late" (See what I did there!? hehehehe). "Too late? how?" you tilted your head to the side. He chuckled "Your so slow, Pabo!" he patted your head.

"???" You thought in your head. "Talks Over!" you heard a loud voice say. You looked over your left and saw Kwangmin walking towards you. "Kwangmin-siii...." you smiled.

"Well, I have to go now" Sungmin bowed and left. "O-Oppa!!" you shouted but he just kept walking. "What was that all about?" you thought. "Kwangmin-sii you scared him!!!" you teasingly   said and pouted. "Hmm???...Am i that scary??" he touched his face. "Your so gullible Kwangmin-siii" you laughed. He smiled and fixed your hair. "Your really different from Youngmin-siii" you said gently.

"Dont say that, he's better than me with anything" He responded with a sweet smile. "He even has the best thing in the world" He continued staring in your eyes. "Like what?" You asked. But he just smiled slighlty not answering.

"Let's Go back inside" He said grabbing you.

The party went well except you being with Youngmin of course. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry If this chapter is short! And I'm so sorry I didnt update sooner! I had to go to this stupid place called School :( Anyway I thought this Chapter isnt so much what I expected but enjoy!

image