Sweet Moment

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

Play this together --------> SNSD How great is your love & Rain drops


 

Youngmin grabbed your hand and lead you to an open field over seeing a bridge. He looked at his watch and smiled. “1, 2, 3-” He counted and did a gun position towards the bridge. Then suddenly the rainbow fountain started.

“Waaa~!!! Yepoda~!!!” You smiled.

“There’s more!” He said. You looked confused. Then suddenly behind you a big heart glowed with colourful balloons tied to a red box.

“What is that?” You asked.

Youngmin smiled and went towards the box and went back to you. “It’s A Gift” He said and opened the box revealing a silver necklace.

Your eyes widened at the necklace as Youngmin chuckled. “I was going to give this during the party...But you were angry at me and you seemed really annoyed so I couldn’t give it to you” Youngmin said.

“How much was it?” You asked.

“That’s a secret” He said as he winked which made you blush. “Can I put it on you?” He asked. You were about to say yes when you suddenly choked. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“Rain water” You nervously chuckled. ‘Pabo!’ You thought to yourself.

“Ummm...Anyway” You said as you nervously smiled. “You can put it on me now” You said. “Glad to” Youngmin said as you held your wet hair letting Youngmin put the necklace around you.

You smiled and He did too.

“We are going to be really really sick after this” Youngmin joked as you looked at him. “If We Do,” You said. “Remember, it’s all your fault!!!” You teased as you playfully push him. You ran away as he chased after you.

You laughed as you hid behind a wall.

You peeped and saw no one.

“Where is he?” You asked yourself. “Right here” A voice said as you turned around and saw his face inches from yours which made you almost fall until he caught you in his arms dramatically.

Your eyes widened as Youngmin smirked as he was about to kiss you- until you stopped him by pushing his face away.

You ran away again and laughed at Youngmin who was sitting on the floor like he was going to give up or something. “You look like an idiot there!” You said to him as he stood up. “Wait, you always look like an idiot!” You giggled as he went towards you.

“A Fool that only loves you” Youngmin cheesily said as you rolled your eyes.

“You’re not fooling me” You stuck out your tongue.

Under the rain you stood looking at the fountain again. Youngmin stood beside you as you smiled. “If only,” You said. “I could see Appa and Omma again...” You said.

“Don’t worry they are watching you from the heavens!!!” Youngmin cheered you up.

“I wonder what they think about you, if ever they met you” You said. “They would love me!” Youngmin emphasized the word love. “Psh!” You scoffed.

Youngmin held your hand as you entwined your hand with his too. “_____-ah...” Youngmin said. “Do you accept me?” He asked. “Eh?” You asked. “Do you accept me?” He asked again.

“Accept what?” You asked him. “Me, as your fiancé?” He raised a brow. “Well, half of me is saying no, and half of me is saying yes I don’t know where to trust” You shrugged. “Why don’t you trust half of you saying yes?” He teased as you kicked his foot lightly.

“Can I kiss you?” Youngmin suddenly asked as your eyes widened. “No, you can’t I’m not ready!” You said politely as he nodded. “Then I’ll have to wait for you to ask me then” Youngmin smiled. “Then you will be waiting for a long time Mister!” You patted his head.

The two of you were having a moment but Yoonkyung was observing from afar with her pink umbrella angrily as he gripped on the handle and glared at you. “Just you wait you wretch!” She said.



 

I'm sorry!!!! I'm sorry If I'm a ish author!!!! TT.TT JEONGMAL MIANHE!!!!!! I'm saying this because someone unsubscribed me TT3TT Wae????