Will You?

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

You walked towards the bathroom and changed into your clothes.  You were planning to go outside for a little bit.

You went outside carefully looking out for Youngmin.

But unexpectedly you made it successfully to the gate without distractions. “No one is distracting me...No ‘_____-ah!!! Where do you think you’re going!!??’, No ‘Ya! Pabo your not allowed to go out’ ” You imitated Youngmin’s deep voice.

You smiled and put on your sunglasses “Me likey-”

You were cut off when somebody grabbed your arm. “____-ah!!!” Youngmin said. ‘So close!!!’ You cursed.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Obviously not going out” You sarcastically said as you lightly punched his head. “Of course I’m going out!” You shouted as he covered his ears. “Araseo Araseo” He said.

“Then I am going with you” Youngmin decided on his own.

“Mwo?” You looked at him. “I said I’m coming with you” Youngmin grabbed your hand as the two of you got out the gate.

“Ya! Ya! Chakaman!!!” You said as you were dragged. “Just stop Struggling!!!” He demanded of you. “This ‘adventure’ of mine didn’t intend for you to come with me” You told him as he did a mehrong. ‘Aishhh! This guy...’ You cursed.

~☁~☁~☁~☁~☁

While you and Youngmin were walking down the sidewalk you spotted an ice cream bar. “Youngmin-sii!!!” You tugged on his shirt as you pointed at the Ice cream bar.

“Isn’t it too early for ice cream?” He raised a brow.

“Food is never too early” You glared and pulled him towards the Ice cream bar.

“One Coffee Crumble ice cream please~ And?” You turned to Youngmin as he shook his head. “Psh.” You said as you turned to the ice cream man. “Thank you Ice cream man~” You smiled.

The two of you walked around the park and sat down a bench.

“The morning breeze is so fresh today” Youngmin heaved a sigh. “It smells like the beach” You said. “It is the beach!!! Look!!!” Youngmin pointed and ran towards the sandy beach.

“Guys and beaches” You scoffed. “Must be those hot wannabe’s” You scoffed again and walked towards him.

“Ya! If you keep running there! You’ll fall in the water!” You scolded Youngmin as he did a mehrong. You leaned on a big big rock and enjoyed the cold breeze.

Your hair flew with the hair as you breathed in looking at the horizon.

“Hey,” A voice said. “What’s your name?” He asked you caressing your hair. You slapped his hand away and gave a glare “Don’t touch me!” You coldly said and turned away.

“Awww...Comeon~” He smiled and went nearer to you as his 2 friends smirked.

“Ya! Stop!!!” You shouted which caught Youngmin’s attention. Youngmin patted his shoulder and the second their eyes met Youngmin punched him so hard he fell on the sand.

“Why you!?” He wiped his mouth and stood up but Youngmin grabbed him by his hand and twisted it and pushed him to his friends which caused them all to fall. Youngmin gave his deadliest glare and said “She’s mine” and they ran away.

“Yeah!!! See!? Don’t mess with me and My boyfriend!!!!!!” You jumped up and down shouting at them.

Youngmin grabbed your hand and held it tight.

You suddenly stopped celebrating and looked at him “Thanks Youngmin, You were really strong!!!” You said as he blushed.

“Ummm...So are we an item now?” He asked bluntly.

“Huh?” You furrowed your eyebrows. “Are we an item now?” He asked again. You blushed and became speechless. “I-I-It’s because you said boyfriend! And I thought you-” He explained and let go of your hand.

“I-uh-Forget it...” He let go of your hand.

“Do you like me?” You asked him. “I...” Youngmin stuttered. You curiously looked at him and he looked at you seriously “I do, I liked you even before we were engaged” He said as you were startled.

“Then will you make me fall in love with you?” You asked.