My Engagement Party!?

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

Place: @ The classroom

Time: 2:00pm

           History Class started. While the teacher was explaining stuff, you were just staring into space with your chin resting on your hand leaning on the desk. "Why can't we just stay home and just watch Discovery or History channel or something" You whispered to yourself then sighed. 

You looked over your right and saw Youngmin focusing on the book. "Tch. Nerd" you scoffed hoping he wouldnt hear you but unfortunately he did. When you were about to yawn you heard a thump on your head. You looked down and saw a piece of eraser and rolled your eyes. "Yah! you’re so immature!" You nearly shouted but lowered it down to a hush. He glanced at you and just smiled.

          You looked over to your right as he stuck his tongue out teasingly at you. "Grrr...Pabo!" you teased back with your tongue out too. He flinched and started getting Irritated o he made faces."Grrr...I'm so winning!" You thought making faces too. "Ahem!" Someone cleared . You and Youngmin looked down and saw a foot tapping. You traced your eyes up and nervously smiled.

                              The next thing you know your outside with Youngmin kneeling and with your hands up.

"Look what you have done!" Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows glaring at you. You just stuck your tongue out and he turned away. Suddenly you let out a giggle which caught Youngmin's attention.

"Why are you giggling?" he asked  cluelessly. "I dunno, Its fun to be punished once in a while" You answered while smiling He just stared at you and went sighing "I-I guess...." he smiled back.

When he said that you just stared with your heart beating fast. 'His smile...is captivating...' you thought staring into his eyes. "Bwo??.." he asked with his eyebrow raised. "Nothing" you and he turned away. "I hope he/she didn’t see me blushing" The two of you thought in unison.

The two of you tried avoiding contact but every minute you would catch him glancing at you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suzy I have to go now! See ya!" you waved and ran off after her good bye. You ran to the golden Gate and saw an SUV Car with about 5 beautiful girls standing by the side waving at you and smiling. "Ah! Unnies~!!!" you stopped and whispered then ran to them. "Unnies!! Your fetching me?Waeyo?" you asked while tilting your head. "We just wanted to! Anyways Uncle said something Important will happen at home. A party maybe?" One of your Unnies said leading you inside the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place: Geum Mansion

Time: 5:30pm

      "Welcome back young masters" A trail of maids and butlers bowed. "It's good to be back everyone!" you and your sisters chorused. Your eyes widened when you saw the whole place decorated beautifully. "Ms.Soobaek is there gonna be a party?" Jiyoung your Eldest Unnie asked one of the maids. "Yes madam" she bowed and smiled then went away. "But what for?" you turned to your sister a she shrugged. 

Then you heard footsteps come nearer you turned around and saw "Mrs.Baek!" you smiled as your unnies turned around Mrs.Baek was a long time maid in this house so you and your Unnie's are very close to her. "Girls you should go to your rooms and wear your dresses" she demanded but in a sweet tone. "Wae-Waeyo???" you asked as she pushed you and your unnies upstairs. I mean for an old woman she's pretty strong! Like seriously. She led you to your room and slammed the door to your face. "What the hell!?...." You whispered.

Your Room:

 stock-photo-luxurious-master-bedroom-wit 

 

So you did exactly what she said and went inside your Closet It was surprising really, your closet is Huge. Let's just say your Uncle and Aunt spoil you so much.

Your Closet:

 Walk-in-Closets.jpg

and Shoe Closet:

khloe-kardashian-shoe-closet-elle-magazi 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went in your closet and started deciding your dress but you couldnt choose one so you slowly went out and tip toed to your Unnie's room. "Unnie!Unnie!~~" you kept knocking on Unnie Jiyoung's door. "Unnie!Unnie!Unnie!!!!!!" You shouted and leaned on the door "Bwoweyo!!!???" she shouted suddenly opening the door which caused you to fall down the floor. "Apah~~!!!" you groaned while scratching your head. "OMO! ______!!!!" Your Unnie covered then went to your side and helped you stand up. "Why were you knocking on my door?"  she asked while she shoved her hair strands behind her ear. 

"I just want you to pick a dress for me" You said while you coughed. "That's all?" she responded while sighing and you nodded

"I May have a dress that fits you here somewhere" she smiled going in her closet as you followed her like a lost child.

Jiyoung Unnie's closet:

 

oc_big.jpg 

 

"Woah! Unnie...your ....closet is....well, neat" you said as you stood near the table. Your Unnie was going through clothes and choosing what you should wear. "Ah! here you go! Its a White and Ivory dress. I bought this in Paris. And this is rare too" she smiled and gave it to you. "Go Try it on! I'll do your hair and makeup!" she pushed you inside the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes You were all dress up!

You were wearing this dress and shoes And your hair was let down:

Tumblr_lruqtqyksl1qgmg1zo1_500_largeedressme_2157_984585745 

 

"OMO!, You look beautiful!" Jiyoung Unnie said smilling as she examined you. "Isnt It too revealing?" you asked with your eyebrow raised up. "Not really, nope" she shooked her head. "Jiyoung Unnie! Are you ready? Aunt and Uncle are waiting downstairs with alot of guest too!" someone knocked on the door. "coming!" Your Unnie responded and turned to you with a smile. "Let's go".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Down Stairs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Omo, Theres alot of people here" Jiyoung Unnie whispered through her teeth that were smiling endlessly. "What's this about anyway???..." you smiled as you reached the floor.

Suddenly, A couple went towards you and started to congratulation you "Congratulation for your engagement!, Your a lucky person!", "Your so lucky", "I wish you the best", "Your fifteen and engaged? your so lucky I'm 25!", "Congratulations!!!!". Comments kept on coming and coming even your Relatives. "B-Bwo?....." you said with your eyebrow raised. "I'm not engaged! Theres a misunderstanding here" you explained to an old woman. ""No theres not your picture is there! That's you right?" She pointed at a huge portrait of you smiling and a huge card with a Greeting on it. "Congratulations on your Engagement!".

"What the hell!?" you almost shouted and lookeed at Your Unnie "Jiyoung Unnie!". "I dont have anything to do with this really!" he put her hands in surrender. "Then wh---" you cut yourself off when you saw your Uncle and Aunt greeting others.

They were wearing this:

my%2Bgirlfriend%2Bis%2Ba%2Bgumiho.jpg

"Aunt! Uncle!" you shouted charging to them. They turned their heads in alarm and your Uncle hid behind your aunts back like some kind of scared child. "Oh! Is she _______???" An Old man asked with a wide smile. He went towards you and shook your hands rapidly. "Nice to meet you! I'm so glad your gonna marry my nephew! Good Luck he's really stubborn at times" he kept talking and talking while you were wearing your smile.

"Excuse me, But can I have a moment with my Aunty and Uncle?" You politely asked. He bowed his head and said "Of-Of course" then he went away. You glared at your Uncle as he lowered his head. "Aunt what is this? I'm not engaged! This is Unbelievable! You can't arrange a marriage for me without my Permission!" You nearly shouted. The crowd around you looked and stared while Your Aunt and Uncle smiled nervously. 

"Let's talk outside!" Your Aunt said while she lead you to the Garden. "Aunt, Please explain this mess!?" you whispered. "Okay Listen, This might be selfish. But our Company is going Bankrupt, So we need you to marry the son of BB Company!. Please." Your Uncle pleaded as he sighed. "But why can't Jiyoung Unnie do it??? I'm young! I'm 15 for goodness sakes. Even if we marry At this young age we'll soon get a divorce you know" you said taking a breath "And Jiyoung Unnie is 21!!!" you continued. 

"Calm down Honey" Your Aunt said as she put her arm around you and brushed your hair. "I Guess your Uncle  went overboard honey.".

"Guess?Overboard?" you raised your eyebrow. 

"Okay He's a total Nuts" your Aunt sighed

"Yah! Dont act as if I'm not here!" Your Uncle said as he teasingly and gently hit both of your heads. "Back to the subject please!" You said gaining their attention. "I'm sorry Honey Your Uncle here is just getting old and he forgets everything Lately" your aunt smiled and covered your Uncle's mouth with a Handkerchief.

"Alright then, I guess I can do it for your sake. This will be like a repay for everything you have done for me" you smiled a they hugged you. "Did we mention you have to live with him?" Your Uncle whispered. "BWO!?" you houted across your Uncles chest.

Suddenly Chimes rang 

 

"It must be them!" Your Aunt smiled. Your Sisters suddenly went toward you and frowned "Why is ______ engaged!? I oppose to this!!!" Sunmi Unnie pouted. "Me too!" Everybody chorused. Your Uncle and Aunt sighed and lead you and your sisters inside the House.

"We have to go to the family meeting room to meet them" Your Aunt smiled as she and your Uncle escorted you and your sisters to the room. 

Your Aunt opened the curtains to the room and slowly turning the door knob. "Annyeong Hashimnikka! Its nice to see you again" Your Uncle and Your Aunt bowed and greeted with a smile. You bowed gracefully with your sisters and stood next to your Aunt. You lowered your head and slowly moving behind your Aunt. Your Sisters were smiling. You didnt even bother just to look at Your Fiancé even a single glance. "Your Nieces are so pretty" A sweet and husky voice said. "Is that our son's Fiancée?" A Feminine but sweet voice cutted. "Ne" Your Aunt ressponded as she pushed you to the front but you wouldnt Budge. "She's Cute and Shy" Another voice said. "Hmph! She's not pretty at all" Another voice scoffed which made you flinch. "Yah! Dont say that! That's so rude" The feminine voice said. "That's not polite Youngmin-siii" Another voice said.

 

 

'Wait! Youngmin!?' you shouted in your head as you suddenly lifted your head and met eyes with the most Hated person in your world.

 "YOU!?" you and Youngmin chorused.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm sorry for not Updating sooner I was busy! We had to buy my School's requirments..... I may not Update sooner since My Class starts Tomorrow June 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Please comment on what you think!!! :)))