Youngmin's Surprising decision

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

-Wedding Dress Shop-

The three of you stopped in front of a big wedding shop. The three of you went in and your eyes widened at the beautiful dresses in front of you. “Today the shop is closed for only us to browse and the ever so famous Vera Wang designed this dresses” Hyorin said. “Aren’t they beautiful???” Bora excitedly jumped up and down.

“You’re so lucky to get married earlier than me~” Hyorin said. But you were standing frozen at the site of the dresses.

“But these dresses look so expensive!!” You said making Bora and Hyorin laugh. “Don’t worry, We’ll pay for it” Bora said. “But-” You were cut off but Hyorin covered your mouth. “Did you forget we are rich?” Hyorin boasted. “Fine” You took Hyorin’s hand. “But there are so many” You said as Bora smiled. “Not to worry! I have prepared a special section for you to choose from” Bora said and pulled you to a section of bridal gowns.

“Yepoda~~” Your eyes widened “They’re all so pretty” You said happily. Bora and Hyorin smiled to each to each other seeing you happy. You went to the dresses and checked their prices making you almost choke. “400, 000 yen, For only one dress!?” You shouted as Bora went near you.

“Oh! You’re looking at it wrong!” Bora said as you sighed in relief. “That’s the rent price, the sales price is 500,000 yen” Bora said as you almost fell unconscious. “How about another section Bora Unnie?” You asked as she nodded.

“This is Hyorin’s choices section” Hyorin showed you another section. “They look very pretty~~~” Your eyes widened.

“Mine was better...” Bora whispered making Hyorin and you laugh. You look at the dresses price again and you literally had a nose bleed. “650, 000 yen!?” You shouted as Hyorin shrugged. “What?” She shrugged with Bora.

“Seriously, you guys... I appreciate your efforts but... Just because it’s designed by a famous designer or it’s very expensive doesn’t mean you didn’t try” You said as they nodded. “oh-” You suddenly got an idea. “I can wear my mother’s wedding dress!!! You can also help unnies, like the adjustments and other things” You said as they nodded. “Anything is fine actually” They said happily making you laugh.

After buying all the wedding clothing needs the three of you went back home

~At Home~

(Music <----- Must hear while reading this part~!!!!)

The three of you went in and were greeted by all the maids and butlers. “Oh yeah- I have to go apologize to Youngmin!” You said and ran to his room but he wasn’t there. “Excuse me Ms. Geum, Mr. Jo is waiting for you in the pool” A butler said as you nodded and bowed to him and ran into the pool.

“Youngmin-siii!!!” You shouted and saw him with his hands in his pockets and looking down in the water and shifted his look at you.

“What Is it that you wanted me to come for?” You asked walking towards him. “Wait- Are you going to make me wear a bikini and swim with you!?” You quickly jumped to conclusions making Youngmin laugh ‘I’m sure gonna miss your crazy conclusions the most’ He thought. “____-siii, I really do like you...” He said and stepped closer to you.

“And I know you don’t feel the same about me...” Youngmin forced a smile. “Youngmin I-” He quickly took out a paper making your eyes widened. ‘I’m sorry, I don’t want to hear you say anything that might want me to stop what I’m going to do’ He thought and showed you the marriage contract.

“I’m such a fool that it took me long to realize that I actually took you against your will...” Youngmin said and tore the contract apart making your heart throb and your eyes widen at his actions.

“Now you’re free...” He forced a smile and threw the papers in the water. “Youngmin-” You managed to say but he quickly walked away. ‘I’m sorry’ He thought one last time and exited the pool.

You just stood there, staring at the pool while tears started to drop from your eyes. The pieces of paper floated on the surface of the pool, and the ink spreading throughout the paper while you stood there still frozen at Youngmin’s actions. “_____-ah!” Bora and Hyorin came running in.

“We heard what happened! Are you alrigh-” Bora was cut when they saw you standing frozen, staring at the pool with beads of tears falling down from your eyes.

Bora and Hyorin ran towards you and hugged you as you hugged them back and cried. “It’s alright... Let it out...” Hyorin said as the three of you sat down on the ground.

Kwangmin was just near the door and hated the sight of you in pain. He felt really sad and angry at Youngmin for what he has done to you but he was more angry and frustrated at himself knowing he can’t do anything else for you rather than comforting you. 


 

How was it everybody? Please tell~ My goal was to make you cry but i guess I won't be reaching that goal for a while TT.TT