Should we move one from each other?... I don't want to...

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

-In your room-

You crouched on your bed, hugging your legs and staring at your golden ring on your hand while tears started dropping. “Youngmin-ah...” You began to say again and again.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door “Can I come in?” A familiar voice asked as you quickly wiped your tears and sniffed. “De” You said and you were surprised when Kwangmin went in.

“Kwangmin-siii...” You said as Kwangmin smiled. “Are you okay?” He asked walking towards you. “Yeah, Youngmin-sii really knows what I want doesn’t he?-I’m so happy that I’m free right now! I never liked him at all- I’m so glad---” You were cut off when Kwangmin quickly hugged you. “Liar” You heard him say as he kissed your head. “It’s alright, Let it out” He said as you cried like a baby in his arms.

-A few hours ago-

“Hyung!” Kwangmin ran towards Youngmin and slamming him on the wall. “What do you think you were doing!?” Kwangmin shouted.

“Kwangmin just stay out of this okay?” Youngmin looked away making Kwangmin angry as he walked away. “Hyung!” He shouted again as Youngmin stopped in his steps. “I still like her you know... I can steal her away If I want to” Kwangmin threatened him.

“Go ahead, I don’t care anymore...” Youngmin said still walking away as Kwangmin clenched his teeth and fists frustrated.


Kwangmin went down the stairs and saw Chunji. “Oh- Hyung, Can you please go get _____-ah some juice and squid balls?” Kwangmin asked.

“Yes, Young master” Chunji bowed and went to the kitchen. “Did you hear? Master Youngmin broke off his engagement with Ms. Geum!” One of the maids gossiped as Chunji shifted his stare to them. “I heard Master Kwangmin likes her, Could it be a switch!?” The other maid said as they giggled to each other.

‘Is she okay?’ Chunji thought and put the glass of juice and a small plate of Squid balls on a silver tray and proceeded up the stairs.

He knocked on the door and went in, placed the silver tray on the table and turned to you.

“_____-siii... This might be not so comforting, But I think Master Youngmin made the biggest mistake of his life” Chunji managed to say as you looked at him and smiled gently. “Actually, it feels really good... Thank you-uhhh... Chunji-sii” You said as Chunji smiled, bowed and exited the room. ‘PABO YOUNGMIN!!! Making her cry like that! He’s going to pay for this!!!!’ Chunji thought.

Sunmi and Jiyoung quickly walked to the hallway and passed by Chunji.

“Chanhee?” Sunmi turned around and saw Chunji walk away. “Sunmi?” Jiyoung asked. “What’s wrong?” Jiyoung asked as Sunmi turned to her. “Nothing, I thought I saw Chanhee for a moment there...” Sunmi said as they sighed together.

You heard a knock on the door and it opened as Sunmi and Jiyoung ran towards you. “Gwaenchana?” Sunmi asked and hugged you. “I’m alright Unnie” You smiled.

“Come’on, Let’s get going...” Jiyoung said as 2 butlers went in and carried your bags down stairs. “Wait, Unnie... I’ll be right down...” You said as they nodded and went down stairs. You walk in front of Youngmin’s door and bit your lower lip. You knocked on the door and forced a smile while opening the door a little bit and saw Youngmin facing to the wall and was probably sleeping.

“Youngmin... If you’re awake and hearing me... Please listen, Thank you for the experience Youngmin-sii... Even though we kept fighting all those times... I grew fond of you... I just wanted you to know that... I’m sorry if I was a bother” You said but Youngmin remained quiet.

“I’m going now, Bye” You said and closed the door behind you holding back the tears and running down the stairs to your sisters.

“Kaja!” You said smiling.

 

 

Youngmin looked out the window watching you leave, teary eyed.  “I’ll miss you Pabo...” Youngmin said. He didn’t know Kwangmin was at the door with his arms crossed staring at Youngmin and sighed. ‘Stupid Hyung...’ He thought.


 

 

Hello guys~!!!! I'm back for a new update? It's short but atleast I updated right? Please comment on what you think about it~!!!! :)