BAM!!! (I couldn't think of any title so I just had to type random stuff)

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

Not one but two <----- Click it :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rain suddenly stopped as Youngmin pulled out his phone from his pocket and called his personal butler to pick them up. “I’m surprised your phone isn’t damaged” You said as Youngmin smiled and looked at you.

“How about yours?” He asked but you shook your head “I left it at home” You said as Youngmin looked at you with a raised brow

“Home?, So you call our house home now? I’m happy!!!” Youngmin smiled happily as you punched him while blushing.

The two of you turned around as a shiny blue car parked in front of you. “Omo! Mr. Jo! Ms. Geum!” A butler came out the car with an umbrella and escorted the two of you in.

The two of you arrived at the house and the maids and butler quickly covered you and Youngmin with towels.

Youngmin was talking on the phone in the living room while you took a bath and changed into your pajamas. You went downstairs and rushed into the kitchen. “Ms. Geum, What are you doing here?” The chef asked startled as he saw you sitting on the table with a plate full of food while you ate.

“Ah- Chef Oppa, I’m just here to eat-and by the way your food takes great!” You smiled as the chef bowed “Kamsahamnida?” He raised a brow as you did thumbs up.

“Have you seen _____-ah?” Youngmin asked a maid as she shook her head. Youngmin was walking around the house in his pajamas.

“Where the hell is that Pabo?” He furrowed his eyebrows. ‘Pabo?’ You furrowed your eyebrows as you shouted. “I told you many times not to call me Pabo!!!” Youngmin turned around and giggled

“But I never said I would stop calling you that” He stuck his tongue out as you rolled your eyes “Whatever, Good Night” You said but as you were about to walk in the room Youngmin grabbed your wrist.

You turned to him and raised a brow. “Mwo?”

“There is going to be a thunder storm later...” He said as you winced “Th-Thunder Stor- It’s alright...I am a very brave girl!” You pretended as Youngmin let go of your hand and scoffed.

 

“What did you mean about that scoff?” You glared at him as he giggled and walked into his room “Nothing, Goodnight ______-ah” He said leaving you dumfounded.

“Psh!” You said and went in your room.

You jumped on your bed and covered yourself in your blankets and fell asleep. Few minutes later as Youngmin said the storm started. You were sleeping soundly until a very loud thunder came and made you jolt up.

You curled into a ball and covered your ears tightly as you cried while you remembered those memories.

Blood spread everywhere after the gun shot as you just stood there traumatized with your tears rolling down your cheek.

Suddenly the door creaked open as you opened your eyes and saw a dark figure slowly coming towards you after closing the door and making you remember the murderer as you shouted “Stay away from me! Please don’t kill me....” You shouted.

But it was only Youngmin.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he watched you struggle. He grabbed a hold of your arms and hugged you as you stopped struggling. You cried as Youngmin hugged you tightly. He was afraid of thunders but seeing you in pain scares him more.

While he hugged you he covered your ears at the same time.

“Youngmin-siii....” You whispered as he looked at you “Mwo?” He said as you hugged him tightly “Gomawo...” 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my update!!! I'm so sorry for the delay though!!! ANyway here's an update!!! So what do you think?