Kwangmin's Idea

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 You arrived at your family’s house. “Welcome Home” The maids and butlers said as you forced a smile to them. You turned around and saw your Aunt and Uncle. “Aunt...Uncle...” You said as the two of them jolted up from their chairs and ran to you. “Are you okay?” Your Aunt asked while cupping your face.

“De” You smiled. “Come on! Let’s get you to rest!” Your Aunt and Uncle said as they pulled you up the stairs and into your room.

-A few hours later-

“Excuse me, Ms.Geum...” A maid knocked on the door. “De?” You opened the door. “Someone is looking for you on the phone” She said as you nodded and closed the door. You picked up the phone from your desk and answered “Yoboseyo?”

“Ms.Guem, this is Principal Na, Your suspension has been lifted. Mr. Youngmin explained everything so please come back to school” Principal Na said as your eyes widened.

‘Youngmin explained...everything?...’ You thought.

“Ms.Geum?” Principal Na said as you snapped back to reality. “Oh—De, I’ll be there! Kamsahamnida!” You said and put down the phone.

“Seriously...This boy...” You sighed.

-Next Day-

You arrived at school as Suzy ran towards you. “______-AH!!!” Suzy jumped and hugged you. “Suzy!-Can’t you greet someone properly?” You joked. “Ya! I heard what happened! How can you just joke around like that!” Suzy grabbed you by the collar as your smiled suddenly faded away.

“I’m trying to forget about him... So please don’t talk about him...” You said while looking at Suzy. Suzy furrowed her eyebrows, “Shiro!” She said. “You still like him! We have been best friends for years!!! I know you!” Suzy squinted as you laughed.

“I know, And I regret it” You joked again and went in the classroom. “Pabo... I know you’re hurt” Suzy whispered and ran inside.

You put your bad on the desk and sat on your chair as Suzy sat beside you.

“So...” Suzy said awkwardly while you took out your books and studied, “Still not going to talk about him” You said without even bothering to look at her.

“Darn it!” Suzy whispered as she studied too.

“Oppa! Come’on! It’s only a little while!” Yookyung’s voice could be heard as you looked up and saw Youngmin and Kwangmin come in with Hyewon and Yookyung’s arms around theirs.

“You’re so annoying! Let go of me-” Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows angrily but was cut off when he met eyes with you.

You quickly looked away as the throbbing pain of your chest suddenly appeared.

“Wait, Isn’t Hyewon and Yookyung suspended?” Suzy raised a brow as she turned to you and noticed your eyes teary.

“____-ah...” Suzy sighed.

An hour later as the class finished you quickly grabbed all your things and hurried outside. “____-ah! Wait for me!” Suzy quickly gathered her stuff and chased after you.

“Hey, Why are you in such a hurry?” Suzy raised a brow.

“I just can’t stand being in the same room as him!” You said angrily and broke our pencil into half making Suzy startled.

“Our next class is in the laboratory, and they’re in the same class” Suzy said as you glared at her.

“Sorry! Not helping am I?” Suzy lowered her head.

The two of you arrived in the classroom and sat next to each other.

The professor went in and made everyone settle.

“Okay class, Today I’m going to partner you up with a classmate of yours for a special project~” The professor said.

“Misuk your partner is Haebin!” The professor started telling each students partner.

“Suzy and Yookyung-” The professor was cut off when Suzy’s eyes widened as she shouted “WHAT!?”

“I’m as shocked as you!” Yookyung said.

“Youngmin and ____” The professor said as your eyes widened.

“Excuse me Professor, Can I have another partner?” Youngmin suddenly asked coldly as you felt the throbbing pain come back again. ‘I...’ You were even speechless in your own thoughts.

“Can I have ____ as my partner?” Kwangmin suddenly asked as Youngmin, Suzy and you turned to him surprised.

“Whatever” The professor said as Kwangmin turned to you and smirked.

“What are you doing?” Youngmin raised a brow.

“You’re just going to let a chance like that slip away?” Kwangmin said as he smiled at you sweetly and you forced a smile back.

“Like I care- Professor Can my partner be Yookyung?” Youngmin asked as Yookyung’s eyes widened as she smiled widely “I knew you would come to me Oppa~” Yookyung said.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes and turned to you and noticed you were shocked again.

Your throbbing chest hurt so much that you couldn’t even speak.

“Yes Youngmin-siii” The professor said.

After the professor was done telling the students their partners he announced what the project was about.

“The project will be about Animals, Research about any animal-2 animals to be exact you like and report about it next week” The professor said. “De~” The class said.


Hey people~ I'm sorry if I haven't updated lately! It was because of writers block buut I was inspired after watching BOYFRIEND's new song Love Style! annd they were hot as hell~ XD eheheheh I'll be updating more soon... Hopefully!

Don't forget to comment!