Two Qinkas

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You heard birds chirp as you slowly opened your eyes only to be greeted by the sunlight. You moan and turn to face Youngmin as you smiled. You stared at him and noticed his beautiful facial features. ‘He’s actually very handsome...’ You thought and looked at his pink lips. ‘Such baby like lips’ you giggled and leaned closer to him as you suddenly stopped yourself. ‘WHAT AM I DOING!?’ you shouted in your head as you blushed madly.

You quickly and unconsciously kicked him off the bed and threw a pillow at him. “YAH!” You heard him shout as you winced. “What was that for!?” He stood up and threw the pillow back on the bed.

“M-Mianhe Youngmin-ah... I-It was reflexes” You smiled as he scoffed.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the alarm clock. “OMO!!! It’s 7:30AM!!!!” You shouted and shot a glare at Youngmin. “What? It’s not my fault, it’s your alarm clock” He lay back on the bed. “You better get up or we’ll be late to school!!!” You jump on the bed and hit him with a lot of pillows.

“Want to shower together?” He teased as you blushed and kicked him. “BYUNTAE!!!” You shouted as he giggled “I was kidding! Kidding!” 

The two of you quickly went to separate bathrooms and took a bath then changed into your uniform. Your hair was in messy fringes and Youngmin’s hair was also messy. But then as the two of you walk towards the door a group of maids walked with the two of you while brushing your and Youngmin’s hair until It was fixed.

The two of you quickly got in the car.

“This is your fault!!!” You whispered angrily at Youngmin as he furrowed his eyebrows. “How is this my fault!?” He whispered back as you turned away ignoring him. The two of you arrived in school as the two of you ran for the gate.

“Hana, Dul-” The teacher was cut off when Youngmin and you safely ran in panting. “The two of you go to your classrooms now!” The Principal demanded as the two of you bowed to him and walked away. “I didn’t get to eat breakfast” You groaned as Youngmin gave you something. “What’s this?” You raised a brow as he sighed “It’s bread” He said as you shook your head. “But It’s yours-” You were cut off when he took off the plastic and put it in your mouth.

“Just eat” He said and walked in a different direction since the two of you have different classrooms. You rolled your eyes and proceeded to your classroom and greeted by Suzy. “_____-Ah~” Suzy hugged you as you almost choked.

“So, You and Youngmin huh?” She raised her eye brows up and down as you laughed. “Stop that Suzy Unni! It’s very distracting!” You said and sat on your seat. Suzy kept asking you about you and Youngmin again and again until suddenly. “Geum ____,” You heard someone say as you and Suzy and you turned around and saw a girl with straight dark brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes. She was the famous Hyewon.  Beside her was the famous Yoonkyung.

“oh- Annyeong Haseyo Hyewon Sunbae-nim, Yoonkyung sunbae-nim” You bowed with Suzy.

“So, you’re her...” Hyewon caressed your hair as you smiled awkwardly and looked at Suzy. “What is it that you want?” Suzy asked as Hyewon turned to her as Suzy smiled. “Unni,” You looked at her as she stopped and grabbed your hand. “Anyway, I just wanted to know what you were doing with Youngmin the last time you saw me.” Yoonkyung said as you blushed.

“It-It was nothing, Youngmin-sii was getting annoying and so I punched him and we ended up falling on the bed” You said directly as Suzy smiled. “Oh really? And why was he in your room?” Yoonkyung crossed her arms. “He was there to wake me up” You lied as Yoonkyung raised a brow as you nodded.

“Anyway, If that’s all what you want to ask,” Suzy pulled you away.

“What was that for?” You whispered as Suzy sighed “They are known to be the Qinkas in the whole school and very notorious and rich” Suzy said as you 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think the drama will start from here ;)

Be prepared

But anuyway, Is the chapter okay????