Here it goes again!

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~ ~♡ ~ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~ Suzy grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Yoonkyung and Hyewon. “Ya! What was that for?” You whispered as she looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. “Don’t you know? They’re the Qinkas in this school, Notorious actually” Suzy said as the two of you walked towards the fore exit.

“Notorious?” You raised a brow after leaning on the terrace. “Rumour said that they almost beat up a girl to death, and bribed the teacher to rise up her grades” Suzy leaned beside you. 

“TO DEATH!?” You nearly shouted as Suzy nodded. “That’s why; don’t get involved with them or your next!” Suzy pointed at you.

“I’m going to die!? NO! I don’t want to die!!!” You shook your head vigorously as Suzy laughed. “I’m just joking, Just don’t get involved with them” Suzy said and left. “Oh fish sticks!” Your eyes widened. “Suzy-ah!!! I think I already am!!!!” You ran towards Suzy. “What do you mean?” Suzy asked. “Yoonkyung likes Youngmin remember???? And I am-you know,” You nudged her and whispered “I am Youngmin’s fiancée!” Suzy raised a brow.

“So what?” She stopped walking as you almost fell.

“What do you mean so what!? I’m going to end up like the girl who almost died!” You stomped your feet. “Oh relax, she just fractured a rib” Suzy said as your jaw opened. “-Or was it two?” Suzy said as your eyes widened. “Relax relax!!! I was just joking! Anyway, If Youngmin really likes you then he won’t let her hurt you and you very strong ______-ah~” Suzy patted your head.

~~AT LUNCH~~

“Suzy-ah~!!! Pizza~~~~” You jumped happily.

“I bought strawberry bun buns too~” Suzy showed you a paper bag. “Yay~!!!” You smiled and folded you sleeves up to help her. The two of you sat down as you devoured the food. “GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!” You heard someone shout as you and Suzy turned around and saw Yoonkyung and Hyewon push a girl out of the way.

Yoonkyung scoffed and looked back at Youngmin with a very big smile. “Oppa~ Eat lunch with me~~~” She said acting cute. Youngmin continued walking away, ignoring the girl.

Hyewon crossed her arms and kicked away the girl’s silver tray. “And sesangnim-” Suzy was cut off when you stood up and stomped towards them. “_____-ah!!! DON’T!!!!” Suzy stood up and chased after you.

“Are you okay?” You crouched down to the girl’s eye level. She shyly nodded but you could clearly see she was hurt. “That b*tch is alright” Hyewon said and walked away. “YA!!!” you stood up and grabbed her hand. “_____-ah!” Suzy tried to stop you. “Apologize...” You said to Hyewon as she scoffed. “Why should I?” She raised a brow. “I said apologize!!!!!” You said as everyone in the cafeteria turned their attention to the two of you.  

“_____-ah...” Youngmin whispered as Yoonkyung looked up at him.

“How dare you shout at me you b*tch!” Hyewon said and slapped you across the face hard, making you fall down.

“_____-AH!!!” Youngmin, Suzy, and Kwangmin ran towards you.

“Youngmin Oppa!” Yoonkyung said as he left.

“____-ah, are you alright?” Suzy asked as she touched your left cheek where Hyewon slapped. “-rt” You whispered as Kwangmin raised a brow. “Mwo?” The three of them asked. “It hurt~~ TT.TT” You cried as Youngmin sighed and patted your head.

“What is going on here???” Two teachers arrived with their arms crossed over their chests.

“Ummm... Nothing?” Suzy raised a brow smiling nervously.

“Don’t think so!” The teacher said grabbing unto Hyewon and Yoonkyung’s hand when they were about to sneak away.

“All of you to my office now!” The Guidance Counsellor demanded.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~ ~♡ ~ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ 

Sorry for the wait everybody :D 

Hey, But at least I updated right, and It's almost Summer so I'll probably update as much as I can XD 

But I don't want it to be SUmmer yet, I won't see my crush anymore TT.TT