Youngmin's childhood

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

-Guidance Counsellor’s Office-

“Geum _____, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and Hwang Daemin! I expected so much from you!” Mrs. Kwon, the guidance counsellor said sternly. “But as for you Yoonkyung and Hyewon-actually, I’m not that too surprised” She shrugged. “But the surprise is you Geum _____  and the Jo twins!” She turned to the three of you. “It’s not my fault! Yoonkyung and her wanna-be friend ” You said and looked at Hyewon as she gasped.

“They pushed Daemin unto the floor!” You said as Mrs. Kwon silenced you.

After the fierce discussion you were given a 3 days suspension, Hyewon and Yoonkyung were given 2 weeks while Daemin and the Jo Twins were given none. You went out the office angrily as you heard footsteps run towards you. “____-ah~ Gwaenchana? What did Mrs. Kwon tell you?” Suzy asked.

You looked at her and smiled sarcastically “I’m suspended for 3 days” You said and the smile on your face quickly disappeared.

“Mwo!? But you didn’t do anything wrong” Suzy said. “Well, Yoonkyung and Hyewon seemed to think so, they changed the story a little bit” You sighed.

“____-ah!” You heard somebody shout your name as you turned around and met eyes with Youngmin. “Are you okay?” He asked as you nodded.

“Youngmin-siii,” You said making him look at you. “Can I talk to you outside?” You asked as he nodded. The two of you went outside as he raised a brow. “What’s the problem?” He asked. “You” You said directly as his eyes widened. “Mwo? Wae?” He panicked. “When Daemin fell, Why did you only look coldly at her?- When Yoonkyung-sii held unto your arm... Why didn’t you shake her away?- You know, You’re as cold as ice...” You disappointedly said silencing him. “____-ah, It’s kind of a misunderstanding, I-” Youngmin was cut off when suddenly you heard a car honking. You turned around and saw a white car. “I... I have to go...” You said as you quickly ran inside the car. “______-ah!” Youngmin tried to stop you but he was too late.

“Nice job” Suzy said crossing his arms from behind. “You really did it this time” Youngmin shrugged as Kwangmin giggled in the background. “Ya!” Youngmin turned to him.

-At Home-

You walked out the kitchen with a plate of pizza on your hand heading into the living room. You put the plate on the coffee table, sat on the sofa, the T.V and ate your pizza. “Where is she-” Bora came running in and was cut off when she saw you. “Never mind, Found her!” Bora said as Hyorin ran towards you. “Ya!” She pulled you up. “We know your suspended, So let’s use this time to pick a dress! Come’on!” Hyorin said excitedly pulling you.

“Shiroyo!!!” You shook your head making Bora and Hyorin sigh. “Does this got to do with our bratty brother again?” Bora sat beside you.

“well... not really his fault- I don’t know why I am angry at him!” You said as Hyorin sighed. “You just have some wedding jitters that’s all!” Hyorin said.  “Youngmin... He’s always been such a bratty kid ever since we were small, He would do something wrong and not apologize saying that will look like he was weak” Hyorin said making you nod. “That sounds a lot like him” All of you agreed. “Don’t tell him I told you this but...” Hyorin said and went closer to you. “When he was young-he was bullied every day, He would cry all alone in his room not wanting to tell anybody what he felt... Kwangmin was the first one he leaned on and you are the first girl he has ever loved so much to the point he would cancel all his plans just for you” Hyorin said.

“Nothing has changed really... He’s still the strong brother we know” Bora said. “You are very lucky...” Hyorin pinched your cheeks. “I guess I should apologize then...” You sighed.

“Let’s go buy a dress first!!!” Bora excitedly stood up.

“Go! Come’on! Stand up!!! Get dressed!!!” Hyorin and Bora pulled you up and pushed you up the stairs. “I get it! I get it!” You said as they laughed. Before taking any steps you turned around and looked at them. “Kamsahamnida Unnies” You bowed making them smile.

You went in your room and changed into your casuals.

You walked down the stairs as Bora and Hyorin excitedly grabbed you and went into a blue shiny car. Hyorin was driving, Bora was in the passenger seat and you were in the backseat.

-At School-

“Very excellent Youngmin and Kwangmin, The highest scores again” The professor said and gave them their test papers.

“Hyung! We are amazing!” Kwangmin said. “Hyung?” He turned to Youngmin but he was just staring outside. “Ya! Hyung!” Kwangmin said as Youngmin looked at him seriously. “It’s boring here without ____-siii, I’m going home” Youngmin stood up and grabbed his bag. “Hyung!” Kwangmin shouted but Youngmin ignored him. He went towards the professor and pretended to be sick and so the professor let him go. “Excuse me Sesangnim, I should go with him since I’m his brother and I-” Kwangmin was cut off when the Professor nodded. “The two of you are twins after all right?” He asked happily as Kwangmin walked away awkwardly. “Okayyy” He said and chased after Youngmin.

“Hyung! Wait for me!” Kwangmin ran. “You do know that ____-ah is still mad at you right?” Kwangmin asked. “That’s right, And I’m going to fix it” Youngmin said.

“How?” Kwangmin asked.

“You’ll know soon” Youngmin said and called for their chauffeur.

 


So, How was it everybody?????? Huh? So? How is it? Please comment so I know what you think about this chapter!!! Be honest~!!!! Kamsahamnida for taking your time~!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!