NOOOO~ I'LL BE BACK!!!!!

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

“Then will you make me fall in love with you?” You asked catching Youngmin’s attention.

You blushed and looked away. “A-Are you serious?” He asked. “You don’t want to? Then don’t!!!” You said sarcastically said as you walked away. “Ya!” Youngmin shouted as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him.

“Wh-What are you doing?” You asked raising a brow. “Making you fall for me of course!” He smirked which made you blush.

“M-M-Mwo?” You stuttered. “You’re stuttering” He smirked even wider.

“S-So what?” You turned away. “15% complete” Youngmin said as you escaped from his arms. “Wait! What happened to the 10%?” You asked giving him a glare. “Well, It’s obvious you have some feelings for me” He emphasized the word some.

“Mwo?” You scoffed. “You brat!” You hit his head lightly as he giggled.

You walked away from the beach and went back to the sidewalk. “Ya! ______-ah! Wait for me!” Youngmin ran towards you.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆


Location: France, Paris

Time: 8:00pm

“Ahjumma, what time is it now?” Bora asked her most trusted maid. “Its 8:00pm Madam” She responded as Bora stood up in panic.

“Oh my! Hyorin Unni! We’re going to be late” Bora shouted as she tried to run but failed to do so as she fell. “Madam Bora!” A maid ran to her side. “Are you alright?” Another maid asked as they helped her stand up.

“I’m fine!” Bora shoved their hands away as she smiled. “I’m fine I’m fine” Bora said then ran away upstairs to her Unni.

♒♣♒

“Good Evening Ms. Bora and Ms. Hyorin” A flight attendant smiled. “Oh! Good Evening Mrs. Josephine! How is your daughter Rosaline?” Hyorin smiled as the flight attendant smiled widely. “Their fine, Thanks for asking Miss”.

In the plane Bora sat while drinking her glass of wine. “I’m so excited for my little brother~” Bora squealed. “Calm yourself down Bora, We need some sleep” Hyorin chuckled and put on her sleep mask. So did Bora.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆


Location: Desert Café

Time: 11:02am

While you were drinking your coffee, you had an uncomfortable feeling. You looked up and saw Youngmin staring at you as he smiled. “What are you staring at?” You asked blushing.

“You” He said smirking.

“And why is that you Pabo?” You as you let out your tongue. He giggled as he drank his coffee.

“I am hungry,” You groaned. “Youngmin-ah!!! Buy me food!!” You kicked him under the table. “Ya! That hurts!!!” Youngmin nearly shouted as he rubbed his leg. “Ya! Why don’t you do it yourself?” Youngmin scoffed.

“I’m tired” You pouted. “Aishhh...You brat!” Youngmin said as he stood up. You stuck your tongue out to him and giggled.

After a few minutes of waiting in front of you was a triple layer chocolate cake. “Waaa~” You sighed cutely as Youngmin smiled looking at you. You ate the cake and smiled even wider and even clapped in delight. “Mashta~” You said.

“Do you really enjoy food that much?” Youngmin scoffed.

“I enjoy food than living with you that’s for sure!” You whispered. “Mwo!?” Youngmin nearly shouted as you laughed. “I was kidding!” You said and continued eating. Youngmin also dug in his cake as he enjoyed it too.

Suddenly Youngmin received a phone call.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered it. “Ya! Hyung! Where are you? Umma and Appa are looking for you! Is ______-ah with you?” Kwangmin said. “Yeah, why are they looking for me? Is it a Family meeting?” Youngmin asked as he drank the coffee.

“Sort of. Just come!!! Baliwa!! Umma and Appa are getting Impatient!-Oh! And bring _____-ah with you!” Kwangmin then hung up.

“Y-Ya!” Youngmin shouted but was too late.

“Who was It Youngmin???” You asked eating the cake. “We have to go” Youngmin stood up. “Mwo?, I’m not going anywhere before I’m done with this cake!” You shook your head. “Ya!” Youngmin said as you refused to do anything.

Suddenly he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you. “YA!!! Let me go!!! My cake~Cakey~” You struggled looking back at the cake. “I’ll be back!” You raised your thumb up high and glared at the cake.

“Ya!, What are you hurrying for anyway?”You asked as Youngmin didn’t give an answer. “Ya!” You shouted as he just looked for a taxi.

A taxi stopped and the two of you went in.

‘Stupid Youngmin who doesn’t give answers’ you rolled your eyes as you looked out the window.

Youngmin looked at you and smiled.

‘Pabo Girl’ He thought and chuckled as he looked out the window.