Another Party!!!???

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

 

The taxi came to a stop near the white gate. “Kamsahamnida Ahjussi~” Youngmin slightly bowed his head as he went out. You followed him from behind as the two of you entered the gate.

“Ya!, Isn’t this your house?” You tugged his shirt.

“Yeah, My Umma and Appa seems to be looking for us” Youngmin said.

As soon as the two of you went in 2 maids bowed and grabbed you by the arm. “Wh-What the-Ya! Let go of me!” You tried to struggle. You turned around and saw Youngmin being dragged away too!

“Ya! Stop this nonsense!!!” You shouted at them but still they didn’t listen. They led you to a room where your sisters were. “Unnie’s~!!!!” You said and hugged them.

“How are you?” Chunae your Unni asked as you smiled. “Like Hell!” You groaned as they giggled. “What are you doing here?” You asked them breaking the hug. “Well, Aunt and Uncle is here” Jiyoung said. “Chincha? Wae?” You said as they shrugged.

They were all wearing cute pretty tea party dresses.

“Why are you dressed so formally?” You asked. “I believe the question is why are you dressed so casually?” Minwon said as she garbbed your arm.

“Change into this!” She gave you a paper bag.

“What is this for?” You asked.

“Mollayo, But Aunt said you should change into this! Hurry up!!!”  Minwon pushed you inside the dressing room.

You changed into the dress and went out the dressing room. “You look so cute~!” Jiyoung complimented you. “What should we do with her hair though?” Eunsun said as she touched your hair.

“Let’s make it in to a messy bun” Kyusun and Soonkyu said as they took over.

After a while your hair was tied to a bun with a black ribbon.

Then somebody knocked on the door. It was a butler. “Ms. We all have to go now” He said after he bowed. Then he led you to a garden full of formal wearing people. They were enjoying their cup of teas and eating sweets.

“Wh-What is this?” Jiyoung asked the butler.

“A Party Ms. Geum” The butler said. “I see that, what I meant is what it is for?” Jiyoung asked sarcastically.  

The Butler led you to a long table in front of everybody. All of you were seated when suddenly your aunty went towards you. “Aunt!” You said. “Honey, I want you to meet someone” She said and you stood up and followed her.

“What is this for Aunty?” You asked.

“Right posture, smile and be polite” She said as you did what she told you.

“G.Na!” Your Aunt smiled as the girl bowed smiling. “This is my niece _____” Your Aunt said. “Oh yeah! You’re marrying my stupid cousin right?” She asked as you smiled and nodded.

“You think he’s stupid too?” You asked as she smiled and nodded.

“Thank Gawd!, I thought I was the only one” You sighed as you felt a nudge on our arm.

“What?” You raised a brow.

Your aunt smiled and said. “I’m going to give you time to talk” She said and left you and G.Na alone together. “Hi, I’m G.Na your stupid Fiancé’s Cousin” G.Na joked. “Geum ______, Nice to meet you” You smiled as the two of you shook hands.

“So, you’re marrying my cousin...” G.Na said. “Yeah” You sighed.

“Well, Despite him being very stupid and clumsy...You’re lucky...He’s a very nice guy once you get to know him” G.Na said as she smiled. Then suddenly her phone rang.

“I have to take this” She said as you nodded then she went away with her phone.

While you were standing there alone you spotted the buffet table. You walked towards it and looked from left to right and grabbed a chocolate cupcake. “Hhehehehe...” You chuckled evilly.

But when you were about to eat- “Ms. Geum!” A butler said.

“There you are! The party is about to start!” He said as he grabbed you by the arm. “CH-CHakaman!!!” You said but he pulled you away making you let go of the cupcake.

“Why? Why?” You cursed at the sky.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ✽ 

Jeongmal Mianhe If It's short~!!!! 2 Reasons!!! 1st: Writers Block!!!! 2nd: School is coming! I'm busy panicking over my undone homeworks!!!!