My Heart is beating fast

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

Please forgive me if the story became lame TT.TT I already lost subscribers TT~TT wahhhhhhh~~!!!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

       You rushed from room to room and started to complain. "Where the hell is my uniform!?" you shouted out loud running to the closet. "I'm so gonna be late~!" you shrieked then suddenly stopped. "Oh. Here it is" you smiled then changed into it. After changing into your uniform Suddenly your phone rang

You and I-i-i-i-i--------

"Yoboseyo?" you anwered it politely. "Yah! _______-SIIII!!!!!" a loud scream came out your phone. "B-BWO!?" you shouted back. "Nothing. Just checking on you if your fine" She replied. It was your Unnie who got really annoying ever since you got engaged to Youngmin. "Unnie...I'm fine..really" you said faking a smile even though she couldnt see you. 

"Well, If something is wrong just call me okay?" She replied sweetly. "Unnie I have a bestfriend for that one" you said smiling and giggling. "What does that make me?" Your unnie made a poker face. "Goodbye Unnie" you ended the call then sighed.

Alot of things happened yesterday. You didnt feel like going to school, your head was aching and your eyes were kinda swollen which you covered with make up. you tied your hair into something like this:

tumblr_lnn550a1HT1qgzs61o1_500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly tip toed outside your room hoping Youngmin wouldnt catch you or something cause that would just be AWKWARD. You looked from left to right high and low and safely went outide. "Woah. That was tense" you deeply sighed.

When suddenly a Shiny black SUV Car arrived in front of you. "OMO!!!" You tried to run but the door slid open and somebody grabbed you from the inside. "Who-who are you!?" you shouted as Two big men with sun glasses and swirly telephone lines connected to their ears turned to you. 'Omo! their not some type of those robotic humans right?' you thought. "We were ordered by Young Master to you from school and to school" The black man said. 'Foreigner?'.

"Seriously! Life cant get any worse can it?" you whispered. "Yes it can" you heard one of them said.

You arrived at school and looked for suzy, the two bouncers seemed to follow you around as you got annoyed. You suddenly turned around and looked up at them. "I'm fine alone, So stop it! It's school It's like prison!!!" you shouted at them. "But that means there will be alot of criminals" Then other one said.

"_______-siii~!!!!" Someone shouted from afar and ran towards you. "Suzy Noooo!!!!!" you shouted back at her as the Two big men grabbed her by the arms and carried her away. "Yah! What are you doing!?" Suzy kept kicking and kicking and struggled. "Yah! Stop that! She's my best friend" you shouted at the men. As they put her down Suzy ran to your side. "Youngmin did this right?" Suzy whispered as you nodded and pouted.

 "What's wrong with that guy!?" Suzy scoffed looking left to right for him. "Seriously, That guy is annoying" she continued.

"Uhhh...." you whispered out thinking of a plan to run away. "'Yah! Stop right there dont steal my bag!!!!" you shouted and pointed out from afar as the two men ran and chased a random student. You ran away with suzy and safely hid in the hallways.

Suzy laughed and laughed with you panting hard. "I feel bad for that guy or gal" Suzy laughed. "Me too" you laughed. As your eyes saw Youngmin with a Beautiful girl. It was the school's Qinka. (<----did i spell it right?)

fx-1007-krystal.jpg

"Isnt that Krystal sunbae?" Suzy pointed out. There it is again. The feeling when your heart would hurt. You turned away and tried to avoid it. "I dont want to go...." you said as Suzy looked at you. "But....Isnt our next class that way?" Suzy raised an eyebow.

"Come'on!" Suzy grabbed your arm and passed Youngmin, Kwangmin and Krystal without being noticed.

"What's wrong?" Suzy asked worriedly looking at you. "N-nothing" you said. "But he...why wouldnt he notice his own Fiancé?" You nearly cried. You thought it was cheesy or something but you just had to. Suzy became angry and frustrated.

Suzy, Dream High GIFt

Then suddenly she charged towards Youngmin like a boss. "Andwe!!!!"

"YAH!!!!" She shouted then punche Youngmin. "Yah! What was that for you babo!!!!" Youngmin shouted. Kwangmin rushed over To his side and tried to calm her. "Woah! this girl got guts!!!" Krystal scoffed. "That's for not noticing _____" Then Suzy went away.

Suzy went back to you and smiled. "Yah!" Two husky and loud voices shouted. Suzy and you turned around and saw Two BIG men running towards the two of you.

"CRAP!!!" The two of you chorused then ran.

The two of you laughed together then arrived inside the classroom hidden. Fortunately they didnt see you as they ran and passed by. "That was fun" Suzy sighed collapsing on her chair. You sat on your chair and lay your head down the desk and sighed.

When suddenly Youngmin arrived inside the classroom panting and he seemed tired. Your head found itself inside your bag. "Yah! Stop hiding! your the one who wants to be noticed yet you hide!!!!" Youngmin tried to grab the bag away. 

"YAH! Stop it!!!!" You shouted from inside. "I'm looking fro my ballpen!!!" you continued. "How could you even do that while sticking your head inside a darn bag!?" Youngmin shouted back. Everybody's attention was on the two of you. Even Suzy just left the two of you alone.

"GO AWAY!!!!" You shouted at him as he suddenly stopped pulling it. "I Hate you...I hate you....go away!" you felt a sting inside your heart. Although you couldnt see Youngmin's expression yet, you still know he was mad because of the dead silenced. 

Youngmin went near the door and glanced at Suzy, who was really sarcastic. She was doing this:

JYP dream high

(GAWD I LOVE SUZY <3<3<3)

Youngmin scoffed then went outside. Suzy sat beside you then gently grabbed your head from the bag as she saw you crying. Suzy smiled then hugged you. As your head leaned on her you whispered "Suzy-siiii......". "Ne?" Suzy brushed your hair. "I think I'm going crazy". "Dont worry....Your naturally like that" Suzy sarcasticaly said. "Suzy-siii....". "Ne?". "I'm confused". "Love is always like that ______"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this chapter rocks!!!! What do you think!!???....I'm so stupid! Why would i compliment myself. =.=". Anyway watcha think?

PLEASe I'M SORRY IF IT BECAME LAME TT_____TT