He heard everything

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

Here's the chapter!

`````````````````````````````````````````

"I can't believe this!!!" You shouted rushing to your room as he chased after you. "Yah! BABO!!!" he shouted back.

"Go Away!" you shouted angrily slamming the door infront of his face then locked it. "Seriously, are you really gonna act like this!?" He kept knocking and tried opening the knob. "Of course! This is what you call rebelion!!!" you shouted back at him then plopped on the bed.

You screamed on your pillow then kept throwing things at the door to make him go away. "Go away!" you kept muttering. Suddenly the knocking stopped.

                "Youngmin-siii~" you whispered as you pushed your ear on the door to hear on the other side. "Youngmin-sii~" you whispered again and slowly opening the door. No one was there though. 

"Yah!" someone shouted which made you yelp. "Relax! Its me Kwangmin!" Kwangmin said lifting your chin as you slowly opened your eyes. "Did Youngmin give you a hard time again?" he furrowed his eyebrows. You nodded and pouted.

"Yah yah yah!" An irritated voice said grabbing Kwangmin's hand away. "Who's fiancé do you think she is?" Youngmin said. Kwangmin scoffed then went away. "Yah! Kwangmin-sii Wait Up!" you shouted running toward him but suddenly you felt a grab on your wrist. "Yah! Lat me go!" you demanded.

        "No" he plainly anwered. His grab was intense It was as if you were to run away and he wouldnt allow it. "Didnt I tell you that you cant make my choices in life?" you whispered as you grabbed your hand back then ran to Kwangmin.

 "Are you really that clueless?" Youngmin scoffed as he banged his head on the wall.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Wahhhhh~ This is such beautiful flowers!!!" You chirped happily looking at them. "Yeah...beautiful" Kwangmin stared at you. "Kwangmin-siii~ Is there something you want to tell me?" you tilted your head to the side clueless. "huh? ah- nothing" he turned away.

    "Actually there is...." He whispered out but you were too busy to notice as he sighed smiling at you. "Yepoda!" you kept saying.

               You went to the benches then deeply inhaled and exhaled. Kwangmin sat beside you and asked unexpectedly. "Do you love Youngmin?". "M-Mwo!?" you almost shouted. "S-sorry I was just asking" he bowed his head turning away as you stared at him then looked at the bright colored flowers. "I dont" you said which caught his attention. "I dont like him either. I despise him." you managed to say it sweetly. "What do you mean?" he asked.

    "Well, If i am gonna marry him... Then,....I have to force myself to love him right?" you smiled at Kwangmin. "Force?" he raised his eyebrow. "It would have been nice if it were you i was engaged to kwangmin" you shyly said. "M-M-M-MWO!?" he shouted. 

     "D-dont misunderstand!!!" you widened your eyes while you kept waving your hand. "What I mean is that it would be nice if i was engaged to a guy who would care and love me for who I am....who wouldnt do anything to hurt me and disregard my bad habits" you whispered the last words. "Such as?" Kwangmin asked teasingly. "Th-that's not the point!" you shouted and teasingly hit his arm and laughed together. "Then would you marry me instead?" Kwangmin pulled you closer to him. "h-eh?" you let out a small voice with wide open eyes.

  ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Where is that girl?,.....that babo!" Youngmin muttered as he looked for you high and low.

 "It would have been nice if it were you i was engaged to kwangmin" 

                    "M-MWO!?" Youngmin nearly shouted almost rushing towards the voice but then stopped to listen more carefully. He heard everything up until Kwangmin's proposal.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Time: 6:30pm

     "Mrs.Jo?...Dinner is ready and set for you" somebody knocked on your door. "It's Ms.Geum" you smiled opening the door. "Were not married yet..." you continued then went away after bowing.

You walked to the kitchen and saw a table filled with food. "OMO!" your eyes widened at the sight. "What?, never seen a table filled with food before?" Youngmin walked pass by you as you rolled your eyes. "Sit down" he demanded as he sat on a chair rudely.

"What's with the attitude?" you furrowed your eyebrows as he refused to say anything.

"Fine. Then don't" you rolled your eyes. He glanced at you then scoffed which irritated you so much. "YAH! If there is something you wanna tell me, tell me now rather than being so annoying!" you shouted standing and slamming your hands on the table. "Are you really that clueless?" he whispered out but loud enough to let you hear. 

"B-BWO!?----" You shouted but was cut off when he suddenly kissed your lips. "YAH! ERT EVIL MANIAC BABO!!!!!" You shouted angrily at him as you pushed him away so hard he hit the fridge. He looked at you and surprised to see you teary eyed as if somebody attempted to you.

You kept on panting as the maids were staring at the two of you helplessly. "Yah! Youngminnie Hyung~~!! Can I---" Kwangmin barged in the door with widened eyes.

"Yah! Youngmin!!!!" Kwangmin shouted as he ran to your side checking for bruises. "Are you alright?" KWangmin asked then turned to Youngmin "YAH! You've gone too far hyung!". "Tonight. She'll be sleeping in Umma and Appa's home" he continued. Kwnagmin covered you with his jacket then pulled you closer to him.

"And what?" Youngmin scoffed. "Steal her ?....". That three words made Kwangmin's heart hurt for A second. You didnt know what he was talking about at all. Kwangmin stopped for a second then walked away leading you outside. "I'm sorry for his behavior" Kwangmin bowed. "Ani. Its not your fault you shouldnt be apologizing" you forced a smile. Kwangmin smiled gently and said "about the proposal ear-" "Yeah, let's forget about it" you finished his sentence.

"Come'on Let's get you inside" Kwangmin said then lead you to the house back again. 'I just realized,....I can never get you' Kwangmin thought.