Baro's return

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkWO_hAPCo&feature=related

"YAH!!!WAKE UP!!!!!" Youngmin kept on shaking you. You were so irritated that you kicked him off the bed. "Shut Up!" You shouted then hid under the blanket covering yourself. "Fine, then go to school on your own!" He said angrily then slammed the door.

 

You pressed your hand over your head as you swallowed your saliva. You felt so dizzy that even one sound irritates you so easily. "Aishh...Chincha!!!" You shouted then grabbed a pillow and threw it.

After a few minutes you tried to stand up and failed then fell so you had to crawl. After doing the same routines during the morning. You couldnt button your blouse properly but you continued anyway. You went outside. The guards didnt seem to notice you since you were neat and clean everyday they didnt know it was you. They thought It was some young maids going to school.

Along the road a guy rushed towards you,

"Ms. Guem? You look very sick" He nearly shouted. "Yah! You kid! What's that suppose to mean!?"  You shouted at him losing your balance as he caught you in his arms. "Ms Geum!!!! Ms Guem!!!" He shouted as your vision faded and the last thing yousaw was his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At School

    "Youngmin-ah!" Minwoo ran to Youngmin "Where's ______?" He asked as he searched for you at Youngmin's back. "She's not here" Kwangmin said looking at Youngmin who was avoiding eye contact with Minwoo.

"Waeyo?" Minwoo asked again. "Because she wouldnt freakin wake up and just freakin take a bath and change to her uniform and come with me to school!" Youngmin mummbled as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Woah! Youngmin-ah...Its alright maybe his just tired?" Kwangmin tried calm youngmin down.

"Whatever. _____ you babo!" He said.

"Youngmin Oppa!!!! Kwangmin Oppa!!! Minwoo Oppa!!!!!" A girl ran towards them. "Suzy?" Kwangmin and Minwoo raised an eyebrow. "______-siii...._____-sii is....." Suzy panted. "What about her?" Youngmin snapped.

"She is in the Hospital" Suzy panted. "BWO!?" Youngmin nearly shouted as he ran outside for a taxi.

"Youngmin-ah!!!!" Kwangmin shouted trying to stop the taxi but he couldnt. "Lets follow him, Suzy stay" Kwangmin demanded getting in the Taxi with Minwoo. "Wait!" Suzy stopped Kwangmin from closing the door. "She's my best friend. I need to be there too" Suzy said as Kwangmin sighed "She's got a point" Minwoo shrugged as Suzy smiled and got in.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Youngmin Barged in the Hospital You were admitted to.

"What room is Ms.Geum _____ please?" Youngmin asked. "Room 309" The recipient said as he showed him the direction. "Kamsahamnida" Youngmin bowed then ran inside the elevator.

After the elevator reached the 3rd floor he quickly searched for the room. "Room 309 309 309...." He finally saw it and barged in only to see you lying on the bed unconcious. "_____-ah!" He shouted as he got nearer he saw a guy with black hair and flawless looking face. "B-Baro Hyung?" Youngmin stammered.

"What are you doing here?" Youngmin asked. "I-".

"YOUNGMIN!" Kwangmin and Minwoo rushed inside. Suzy squished herself between the guys and ran beside you. "Is she okay? Are you ok? Nothing serious right? I hope its nothing serious. right? right?" Suzy said as she kept looking at Baro then Back at you.

Baro shook his head which made Suzy sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness" she said.

Kwangmin approached Baro and asked "Did our parents send you?". "No" Baro plainly said. "I ran into Ms.Guem over here" Baro smiled looking at you. "Who-Who are you?" Suzy asked.

Baro stood up and bowed "I used to babysit these boys when they were young. I'm Baro" Suzy raised her eyebrow "That must be hard" Suzy muttered. "Bwo!?"  Kwangmin glared at Suzy.

"Well, first of all You are so Immature and 2nd There are six of you how can he live? and third Your really annoying" Suzy explained as she stuck her tongue out.

Instantly Kwangmin and Suzy argued with each other. It was so noisy that you woke up

"YAH! SHUT UP!!!!" You shouted so hard that everything went silent. Youngmin rushed to your side and held your hand. "Are you okay now?" He asked as he placed his hand on your forehead.

You felt your blood pressure rise up and your heart beating fast. "Oh. _____ is Blushing" Minwoo and Kwangmin chorused as Youngmin was startled.

"B-bwo!? ANiya! Its umm its sickness! I'm sick I'm not blushing!!!!" You shouted then his under the covers.

Youngmin glared at Kwangmin and Minwoo. Youngmin Looked at Baro as a signal for them to go out. Baro nodded and took a last look at you. "Comeon! Comeon! Get out!" Baro said pushing everybody Outside "But _____-ah!" Suzy reached for you but got pushed by Baro "No Buts" Baro said then slammed the door close.

Everything then fell quiet.

You peeped from outside your blanket and saw Youngmin's back. Probably preparing something. "What are you doing?" You tilted your head. "I'm making a drink," Youngmin went towards you with a glass cup of a greenish liquid. 

"Wh-what is that?" You asked with a wierd face. "Dont ask what it is. Just drink It will make you feel better" Youngmin said as he sat down the bed beside you. As you were about to drink you suddenly asked "It's not poison Is it?" You glared and raised an eyebrow.

"Aishh! Just drink it!" Youngmin said angrily "Fine. Geez" You sighed then drank the whole cup. Your face stiffened up "Eww...What did you mix!?" You shouted as you punched him. "Well, Ginger some herbal leaves adn water" Youngmin smiled as he pulled something out his pocket.

"And maybe some Garlic powder" Youngmin laughed as you punched him. He laughed as you kept punching him. You suddenly stopped staring at Youngmin who was laughing which was really rare.

Youngmin looked at you and instantly stopped laughing.

"Umm...Anyway, You better get well. So you can go back home" Youngmin said. "We" You sadi as Youngmin turned back at you "You mean we go back home" You smiled.

Youngmin was startled as he then sighed thinking you were talking nonsense since you were sick. "I'll be asking Suzy to stay with you tonight" He smiled then left. You stared at the TV then curled up and pouted. "Babo" you whispered

Then suddenly you heard a knock on your door. "Come in" You said then lay down. "Sorry for disturbing" Suzy said as she went in sighing at you.