A Family Reunion?

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

////Continuation////

"Why does our Youngminnie and Minwoonnie dont want to play with us?" Yoona stepped forward as she crossed her arms pouting. "I guess.....Your still a coward Youngmin? Minwoo?" CNU stepped forward as he scoffed.

"Shut up Hyung! You know better that this game is Dangerous!!!" Youngmin said. "That's not polite to shout to your Hyung Youngmin-ah~" Jinyoung smiled as he put his arm around Yoona. "Oh wait!..." Yoona flicked her fingers then smiled "Why dont we let your Girlfriends join us?...".

Minwoo and Youngmin flinched and shouted "NO!" . Their stubborness just made the group wanting more. "What's this Drama about?" Donghae butted in as everyone sushed him.

"Welll, Shall we start?" Kyuhyun spoke up. "Arent we missing?" Lizzy said. "Yeah!, Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Kwangmin" Nana said.

"Dont forget our Dongsaengs Girlfriends" Jessica said playfully "Aigoo~ Lets go Kidnap them or something" Jinyoung said.

"No need were all here" A voice said. Everybody turned around And Baro was with 3 girls; You, Suzy and the school's nerd Sunmi. The three of you were kidnapped. Hands tied tightly at the back and Mouth sealed.

Youngmin ran to you and quickly untied the rope and took off the duct tape. "You okay?" He cupped your face as you tightly hugged him and he hugged back. "Sunmi!!!" Minwoo ran to her and hugged her after releasing her from the ropes.

Kwangmin showed up and went directly to Suzy.

"Now that were all here," Baro said then smirked "Let's decide the place to play".

"How about Insa-dong?" Yuri and Tiffany chorused. "Too quiet" Leeteuk said. "Then you find a place Babo Ahjussi!"  Yuri said. "Yah! I told you many times not to call me Ahjussi!!!!" Leeteuk shouted.

"Two of you Shut up!!!" Heechul shouted then rolled his eyes. "How about Namsan?" Yoona Suggested as everybody approved. "That's brilliant! Namsan is crowded" Kwanghee said. "Aishhh...chincha your so loud!" Krystal furrowed her eyebrows as Kwanghee simply stuck out his tongue.

"Okay,...This is how it is," Leeteuk gathered everybody. 

Youngmin noticed you were cluless at the moment. You looked at Minwoo who was comforting Sunmi and Kwangmin talking to Suzy. I guess they were still fighting again =.="

"Its alright" Youngmin said rufling your hair "I'll explain to you later....Just stay with me" Youngmin demanded as he held you close. 'What's gonna happen?' 'What is going on?' Were what you were thinking. "No one will get out Namsan Town....They will be disqualified automatically and be punished" Leeteuk said.

"Let's split everyone into 5 groups....The first one to get the red flag on top of Namsan Tower without getting caught will announced as winner but" Leeteuk grinned as everybody moved closer.

"Someone from a specific group can steal it from their hands......" Leeteuk smiled as everybody did too. "Wouldnt It be unfair for the girls?" Taeyeon and Tiffany agreed. "Well, It depends on the group who they will send....And" Leeteuk gave a liitle tension. "The winner can do anything they want....The winner's group can't suffer punishment....." Leeteuk said.

"I'll announce the group....Group 1 Red Cobra....will be....." Heechul said reading a paper. 

You squeezed Youngmin's hand without noticing but Youngmin definitely did. He blushed and patted your head. "No need to be afraid....This is a harmless game of get the flag. We call It Family Reunion" Youngmin smiled. "Oh. Were the same group!" Youngmin smiled looking at you as he chuckled a bit then back to serious mode.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

You were led By Youngmin to the groups hide out. The group leader of the group you were in was Heechul and Kwanghee. They give each of you walky talkies that were like ear phones the ones Butlers use.

"Dont get caught is what matters in this game" Youngmin said. "What is this about anyway?...All this for only a simple flag? or demand from the winner?" You raised an eyebrow as the two of you hid inside big bushes. No one would bother looking there since It was thorny but thankfully because of Youngmin's skills he made a hide out.

"Well, No one really knows how It started" Youngmin and You curled up with your legs near your chest.

"But I do know It has been played among my family....Usually my Cousins though..." Youngmin said as he sighed looking at the blue sky. "When I was kidnapped I thought It was serious" You stiffled a giggle. Youngmin looked at you and smiled. 'She's really one of a kind' He thought. 

It took long for you and Youngmin to notice that the two of you were still holding hands. You looked down and noticed it. 

You quickly pulled away and blushed "Aishhhh.....Chincha..." you thought as Youngmin looked at you then sighed. "_____-ah..." he said looking dramatically ar the sky. "b-bwo?" you stuttered as you glanced at him. "I'm sorry....for everything...Sorry for making your life miserable" He said. You were completely surprised. "Woah....I thought you didnt have feelings..at all" You said as he glared and attemtpted to punch you "BUT BUT!-"  You shouted as he stopped "I-I Changed my mind" You lowered your head.

"Your still such a babo" He said.

You stared at him for awhile which made Youngmin blush. "Yah! Nana Unnie over here!!!!" Lizzy shouted as she jumped. "I'm gonna climb that tree and try to find the others and you look for them there" Lizzy instructed.

"Got it!" Nana saluted as she ran around. "Oh Biscuits!. Their gonna find us!" Youngmin said as he slouched down the grass. "Quickly!" Youngmin motioned for you to put on your hood and cap. The two of you sneaked out the bush and pretended to be normal people walking down The Namsan Hiking path.

DSCN1781.JPG

It was quiet and the only sounds you can here are the soft giggles of children playing around. "Its a good thing we were wearing hoodies" Youngmin said. You smiled while walking up the stairs. "A good thing too That i'm wearing sneakers" You said.

"Good because we should run!" Youngmin grabbed your hand. "Wae-Waeyo?" You asked as you looked back and saw Lizzy and Nana running after you. "How did they recognize us?" You asked. "Stop talking and more running" He said as the two of you ran up the stairs.

"This is so Tiring" You panted hard. Youngmin dragged you to an Alley and the two of you hid there. You panted and looked to your right and Lizzy and Nana just passed by not knowing the two of you were there.

"Aishhh...Chincha..." You bent down and leaned on the wall "Why am I stuck in this game anyway!" You kicked and shook your head. Youngmin crossed his arms and leaned on the wall "Tch. Babo" He said as you looked up glaring at him. "Bwo!?..." He shouted. 

You stood up and faced him "Your so annoying you know that!?" You yelled at him "I know, And theres no need to spit out saliva" He wiped his cheek which made you embarassed. You turned away and softly hit your head on the wall. "Why did you agree to this engagement!?.." You said. "Yah! I opposed to it!" He said back. "You dont even like me! Why would they want us to get married..." You pouted. "Your so clueless arent you?" Youngmin scoffed.

"Bwo!? I'm not clueless! You are!" You yelled at him and stomped your feet. "Bwo!? Wae!?...Your much stupid because you cant even just stop and think that I might like you!" Youngmin shouted "Speak for yourself I might even like you too!!".

Suddenly everything became awkward as the two of you realised what you just said Youngmin turned away so did you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So? Hows the story so far?....You must have thought The gang would do something right?....Hahahaha welll....They will...Just stick around and see....Hope I didnt Disappoint you...Is you have any suggestions just Tell me ^~^!!!! 

BONUS PICS OF YOUNGMINNIE~!!!:

tumblr_lq7b68CLNg1qc1weoo1_500.png

tumblr_lq7jmhCF2d1qm8r66o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq73xlIXay1qklwuyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq6inlHTrq1qkbnoho2_500.jpg

tumblr_lq6jsiQmEi1qcohr7o1_500.giftumblr_lq6jsiQmEi1qcohr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_lq6d2vomUw1qljdwno3_500.jpgtumblr_lq6ci6rucn1qiaxvlo1_500.jpg

imagetumblr_lq69k04Sx31qj2et3o1_500.gif

His smirk is killing me XD