Sweet Rainy Day

Lucky in Love

"Hahahaha." Leeteuk Park shyly laughed when he noticed that Sora Kang heard her stomach groan. "Mianhe. I was just excited to see you that I rushed to the bustop and forgot to eat." he said. "Oh, I mean... I am excited to see you because you're fun to be with."

"Ahhh." Sora said. She opened her back and started looking for something.

I know umma put some cookies here. Aha!

She pulled a pack of cookies from her bag and gave it to Leeteuk. "Here. Eat this. My umma baked this." She felt guilty because she came late and that cause Leeteuk to starve.

"Your umma baked this? Wow! I never had anything home-baked." He opened the pack and ate one. "This is the best! It's so delicious! I wanted to meet your umma." he said.

"You... you wanted to meet my umma? Wae?"

"So I could thanked her for raising you that way." Leeteuk saw that Sora blushed because of his answer. "And also to ask her to bake me some more cookies."

"I know someone who also likes my umma's cookies." Sora said.

"Who? Is he a guy?"

Oh wait, why am I asking?

"Yep. He is."

Teuk could feel something inside him as if he's blood is boiling. He suddenly feel hot. He unconsciously clenched his fist.

"Oppa, are you ok?" Sora noticed that Teuk's face is turning red.

"Ne." he smiled. "I think we need to get off here."

The bus stop and they both stood up. The rain started to pour when they were about to get off. Leeteuk get off the bus first. Sora saw that because of the rain, there's a lot of people waiting in the bus stop and there's no way they could fit in it until he felt Leeteuk grabbed her hand and pulled her. They are now standing in front, with Sora's face facing Teuk's chest; while Teuk's hand is in Sora's waist while the other is in her back. Sora could smell Teuk's perfume scent from her position.

"I don't want Sora-ya to be hurt because of me. I brought her here so I have to be responsible for her. " Leeteuk's thoughts until he realized their position: he's hugging Sora! "OMO! I'm just protecting her from the possible erts around but what if she thinks that I am the ert?"

"Hang on Sora-ya. There's a lot of people here so... I'm kinda protecting you." he explained.

"Arasso Oppa." he heard Sora's soft voice and her answer brought him relief.

Sora, on the other hand, felt that she's getting drowned with Leeteuk's scent. She could smell it because her face is facing his chest! Sora must have lost her senses since she was about to close her eyes and lean her head on his chest until she felt that Leeteuk is slightly moving! She looked around and saw that the next bus came and all the passengers behind them are running towards the bus; bumping Teuk's shoulder and body.

Oh, that's why Oppa moved.

Sora looked at Teuk's face and saw that he's in pain from other people bumping him. He's eyes are both tightly closed. When he felt that Sora's looking at him, he's expression changed. He smiled at her.

"Oppa, you don't have to do this."

"I wanted to do this. Don't worry."

Soon the bumpings stopped but the rain started to pour heavily.

"Sora-ya, I think we need to move. If we stay here, we're gonna get soaked in this rain."

Leeteuk was right so Sora agreed.

"There's a pancake house over there, Oppa. We can stay there until the rain stops."

Leeteuk looked around and spotted the pancake house Sora is referring to. "Okay. Let's go."

He grabbed Sora's hand and they ran in the street. The raindrops are cold but Sora didn't feel it because of Leeteuk's warm and soft hands.

I'm not dreaming right? I never thought this would happen to me. Not once did I imagine to hold his hands.

They reached the Pancake House and they sat beside the table. They ordered 2 basic pancakes for each of them. When their orders arrived, Leeteuk gave Sora the syrup for the pancakes.

"I don't put syrups on pancake, Oppa." she shyly said. "I'd love to eat it plain... like this." and ate a portion of it.

"Me too." Leeteuk ate too. His eyes grew bigger and his expression become priceless. "This is a lot better than the pancakes I had at home. Delicious!"

They both finished their meals but the rain didn't stop yet so they decided to stay and wait for the rain to stop.

"Mianhe Sora-ya. I heard from the guards that you're having a hard time because of me." Leeteuk said without looking at Sora.

"I am not having a hard time Oppa. I'm perfectly fine." Sora said. "Who told you?"

"The guards around me." Leeteuk is referring to the body guards he is with everyday. "They scold me for being careless with my actions. They said that you're paying the prize for my impulsiveness. That's why this time, I sent the letter to the guard's office. I'm sorry I couldn't ask you personally... I couldn't come near you in the university."

"No worries, Oppa. Just forget everything those guards told you and tonight, have a good sleep." Sora said.

She's amazing...

"About last time..." Teuk started to talk after gathering his senses. "I wasn't able to contact you because... I lost your number. You see, I wrote it on my palm and when I was about to save it, it wasn't there anymore... I think it faded."

Sora laughed hard when he heard it and her laugh made him laughed hard too.

"I didn't know you're funny." Sora said while wiping her tears from laughing.

"Funny? You want to hear a joke?" he saw Sora nodded. "There was a boy and a girl. The boy said to the girl: are you fine? and the girl answer: yes, I am five. the boy said: you're not fine because you just said five." Leeteuk started to laugh but he was surprised in Sora's reaction: she's serious.

"That's quite... sad." she commented. "I have one! There's these father and son. The father said: whenever I beat you, you don't get annoyed, how do you control your anger? His son said: I started to clean the toilet seat... with your toothbrush!"

They both laughed at the same time.

"Another joke." Sora said as Leeteuk listens. "There's a man outside the phonebooth. He said: Excuse me! Your holding the line for 20mins and you haven't spoken a word. The man inside said: I'm talking to my wife."

They laughed harder and louder this time. The other customers started to looked at them.

"I didn't know you're extra extra funny! You made my stomach ached." Leeteuk said as he touched his tummy.

Sora smiled but she's curious about something else. "Oppa... can I ask you something?"

Leeteuk nodded. "Ne. What is it?"

"How did you... know my... name?" Sora asked. "You just met me near the gym. I haven't told you my name but... you already knew."

"We met in the gym before that. Did you forgot? I was one of the players and you hit your head with the ball. I helped you to get up." he said. "The timing's bad because I had a class next so I left immediately after."

"I didn't forgot." Sora confessed. "I just can't believe that you will remember me."

"Why not? I was hoping to meet you again that's why I am so happy that it was you there in the bench. The moment I saw you, I knew that you're interesting. I always wanted to know you."

Sora blushed because of his answer. She could feel her face getting warm. She started to fell like there's butterflies in her stomach again.

"Today's one of the best, again because of you. I always wanted to ride a bus and roam around and only you made it possible. I don't know but you have it in you that I wanted to just sit, be honest and talk with you... I mean I can be me without any pretentions and worries. Now I can consider myself really lucky because I met you."

"Komawo Oppa. I am lucky to spend time with you too."

"Ani. Don't thanked me." he shook his head. "I should be the one to thanked you ice cream lover, theme park goer, delicious cookie baker's daughter and pancake without syrup eater Sora Kang."

Sora was surprised on what she heard from Leeteuk and reminded of the quote that goes "It's nice that a boy knows you not because you tell him things about you, but because he pays attention."

They spend that evening staring and smiling at each other sweetly without even realizing that the rain stopped already.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello. :) Sorry for the late update and I just wanted to thanked you for your comments, for subscribing and votes. I really appreciated that. From the bottom of my Teukso-Shipping Heart, thank you! ♥