The Unexpected date

Lucky in Love

It was a sunny yet very happy day for Sora. She couldn't hide her happiness as she can't stop smiling eventhough she was alone at the bench near the school gym. She was waiting for Shinhye and their other classmates for almost an hour to finish their report yet there's no trace of boredom nor annoyingness in her face. She was just smiling brightly.

"Why frown when your greatest crush accepted you in his personal account? Receiving updates from him every single day is the best gift one could ever received! This is all thanks to you love bracelet." Sora thought as she recalled what happenned.

Sora totally forgot that she added Leeteuk's facebook account because she helped her mom in the cafe'. She laid her tired body in her bed but she can't sleep. There's something bugging her... something like telling her to go surf the net. She grabbed her phone and open her facebook accout. Sora was so surprised to see the big news. Leeteuk Park accepted her friend request! To her happiness, she screamed really loud.

"Ya! Sora! What happened?!" Sora's cousin, Sungmin, knocked on her door. He was worried that something happened to her.

"Nothing Oppa." she shouted back. "Go to sleep."

"Arasso. Goodnight."

"Oh it really is a good night!"

Sora's reminiscing stop when he noticed that a man in cap sat beside her. She can't see his face because he's facing the other side. He looks worried since after looking at opposite directions, he bowed her head. Sora didn't want to interfere to this man's bussiness but she reserved the bench he is sitting for her classmates.

"Excuse me Mister." she started. "But I reserved this seat for my classmates. They are coming." The man lift his head and smiled at Sora.

"Lee.... Lee.. Leeteuk..." The man sitting beside her is no other that Leeteuk Park! OMG. It must have been her lucky day.

"Shhhh..." he placed his finger in her lips to stop her from saying his name. "I'm actually running from those people." He was refering to his body guards. He removed his finger on Sora's lips and she she covered with her hand. "I'm just tired with them following me. you see, I'm just like any other man who wanted to play, roam around and have fun. but because of them I can't do that. They are always following me. Every step I make, they are there." Sora listened to him carefully. All of a sudden, Leeteuk's eyes grew bigger as if he thought of an idea. "Ya.. how about you and i go to the theme park today?"

Sora couldn't believe it! Her long time crush is sitting beside her and asking her to come with him in the park. It's like a dream come true!

"So.. are you coming with me?" he smiled at her that makes her see his dimples.

Sora, who still can't believe of what happened, shook her head. He smiled at her. He grabbed her hand, pulled her and they ran out of the school's gate. Sora thought her heart was gonna explode when Leeteuk grabbed her hand. It was indeed a lucky day.

They rode the bus to the theme park. Sora could see the excitement in Teuk's face when they reach the park.

"Is this your first time here?" She shyly asked her.

He looked at her and smiled. "Am I too obvious?"

"It's your first time? Hah! I can't even rember how many times I've been here!" Sora said proudly and then she realized that she shouldn't say that. "I'm sorry... you know.. I'm just really talkative... talking 'bout this and thats."

"No. You shouldn't apoligize. That's cool." He smiled at her. "Let's go!" he said excitedly.

Leeteuk and Sora went in. They first rode the carousel.

"Aren't we too old for this?" Sora asked Leeteuk.

"No. We're going to grow old once we think that we are old." and he enjoyed his carousel ride.

Next, they rode the roller coaster.

"You know I can't really ride those one. I'm kinda... scared." Leeteuk said shyly that made Sora laugh.

"This will be fun." She grabbed his wrist and pulled him. She fastened his seatbelt. "Don't worry. If you're scared, hold onto me. I'm here for you." Sora smiled at him that made his cheeks blushed.

"Thanks.."

The roller coaster ride was finished and they both decided to ride the bump cars. But since there is only one left, Sora decided to let Leeteuk ride it.

"Don't you remember, I've been here for the nth times and rode that for many times. So you should ride that one and enjoy yourself."

Leeteuk grabbed Sora by the wrist and pulled it towards him, causing Sora to be off balanced. Things moved fast and Sora realized that she's on her knees and her face is in Leeteuk's chest! She shyly stood up, blushing.

"Sit here! It's our last ride."

"Please?" Leeteuk said, streching his arms and hands to Sora.

"Okay."

"Yes!" he shouted and hurriedly helped Sora to get in the ride.

"Maybe I saved a country in my previous life for me to spend a day with him." Sora thought.

Leeteuk's phone rang after they got off the ride. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Yobosehyo? Mr. Kim?" Leeteuk's face became serious. "Arasso. Bye." he turned off his phone and faced Sora. "I wanted to roam around and try more rides with you but I need to go home. Mr. Kim is looking for me." he said with dismayed.

"It's alright. we should follow the elders." Sora replied and they walked towards the theme park's exit.

"I will walk you to the bus station."

"You don't have to... that's too much."

"I insist." Sora's heart melted when she saw that sweet smile on his face.

On their way to the bus stop, they passed through a lot of street foods.

"All this foods makes me hungry." Leeteuk said laughing.

"If you're hungry, I'll treat you somewhere else." Sora offered.

"Really?!" Leeteuk's eyes grew wide.

Sora nooded.

"Then I want that one!" Leeteuk pointed the dirty ice cream. 

"Not here!" Sora said. "I'll buy you ice cream in--..." Sora wasn't able to finish whatever she was about to say because Teuk is already eating one.

"This is the best ice cream I've ever tasted!" he said as he enjoys his ice cream. He is now the best picture of happiness. "Come here!"

Sora came near and order one in the largest cup. She looked at the shocked Teuk.

"You know I really like ice creams." Sora said shyly and he just smiled back at her.

After finishing the ice cream, Sora tried to pay the vendor by giving him $20. But the vendor refused saying "Your boyfriend already pay the ice creams."

Confused, Sora looked around because he couldn't find Teuk. Then out of nowhere, she heard someone calling.

"The bus is coming! Hurry!" It's Leeteuk who's already standing near the bus stop.

Sora run towards the bus stop and soon the bus came. She bid him goodbye and rode the bus. Sora sat beside the window when she heard someone knocking. It is Leeteuk! He was smiling at her. She opened the window quickly.

"I thought you already left."

"I came back." he said. "I came back to thank you for today. Today's the happiest day of my life... And thank you for coming with me."

Sora coudnt believe everything she heard.

"I really enjoyed this day not because of the rides but also because of you.it's so nice to be with a girl not scared riding those rides and whose not afraid of gaining weight. Plus you're the first person who offered to buy me a meal." 

"Thank---" Sora was shocked that the bus moved already. When she looked back at the bus stop, she saw Teuk standing, arms both raised and waving at her.

"Thank you so much Sora Kang!" he shouted.

Sora was shocked!

"He knows my name!" Sora thought to herself as she stare at her bracelet.