Acceptance.

Lucky in Love

Sora was carefully peeking at her room's curtains. Leeteuk's car arrived and parked in front of the cafe.

"What should I tell him this time?" annoyed Sungmin suddenly appeared beside her. "Should I tell him that you went to North Pole? Aissh! This isn't going to work! Why don't you go and talk to him? Instead of making lame excuses. It's been a week Sora. And he's been living outside. And what I can't bear the most was you turning me into a big fat liar!" Sungmin whined.

"Mian Oppa." Sora clinged on his arm and rested his head on his shoulder. "Please do it one more time for me."

"I know you know very well that you're excuses won't stop him from coming here and asking you to talk to him." he said and left.

Sungmin was right. It's been a week since she he first started to come to her house. No matter how many times he asked him to stop coming, he always shows up no matter what.

"Oh, it's Leeteuk-sshi." Sungmin pretended that he's surprised to see him and acted as if he didn't saw his car coming.

"I'll have the usual." Leeteuk said and sat at the table near the counter.

The usual means 2 french toast and a cup of hazel nut-flavored coffee.

"Is So-"

"Sora's not here. Auntie said they had a group study for their finals. She hasn't contacted me yet so I do not know where she is."

Leeteuk nodded slowly.

It annoyed Sungmin when he thought Leeteuk believed what he just said. It was so obvious that Sora's just hiding from him. How can he stand that?

The other day, he told him that Sora was sick so she cannot talk to Leeteuk. But instead of getting mad, he got worried sick. He waited in his car for 48hours and left only when Sungmin told him that she's fine.

Another was when Sungmin told him that Sora went out with Shinhye but minutes after Shinhye arrived in the cafe. Shinhye panicked and told them that she didn't meet Sora. Again, Leeteuk got worried. He drove around Seoul for hours looking for Sora who's only hiding in her room.

"Leeteuk-sshi, can I gave you a piece of advise?" Sungmin said.

Leeteuk put down his cup and nodded at Sungmin. "N-ne."

"You know, being in love can be compared as being soldier. I mean, a soldier must know when to fight or when to surrender. Surrendering doesn't mean that you lose or you're a coward. Sometimes surrendering is way braver than fighting... especially when you're the only one fighting."

Leeteuk smiled at him. "Surrendering isn't an option here. How can I surrender when fighting for her is the only thing that I am holding on to survive."

Tears fell on Sora's eyes as she listens to his cousin and Leeteuk's conversation.

_________________________________________________________________________

It was past 5pm but Sora decided to stay behind in the university, alone. She told Shinhye to go first and meet her later at the cafe but Shinhye didn't want to leave Sora alone.

"You know, I saw Seohyun linked her arms to your beloved Yonghwa." she teased Shinhye and just an instant, she saw that Shinhye's eyes were full of anger.

"See! I just told you to go and meet your namja." Sora slid her bestfriend's back pack on her. "Go!"

"But how about you?" she sounds worried. Sora's not being her self lately and Shinhye noticed that a lot.

"Worry about yourself! Can you afford to loose your handsome, kind and talented boyfriend to those girls whose throwing themselves on him?"

"Yah!" Shinye stood up. "I didn't know you see Yonghwa like that!"

Sora stuck her tongue out. Poor me. I have to praise his namja so she'll leave me alone.

"Arasso." Shinhye crossed her arms infront of her. "I'll go. Promise me you're not going to do anything stupid."

"Aissh. I heard that many times already from JB." Sora scratched her head.

"That guy! Always the first one to leave."

"That's why you should leave too." she pushed Shinhye out of the classroom and waved at her.

"Mian Shin-ah. Seohyun linking his arms to Yonghwa, I made that up." she stucked her tongue out. "Mian Yonghwa. Don't do anything stupid Shin-ah." she said and gave a little evil laugh.

Sora walked to her locker. She slowly opened it while the stuffs inside fell on the ground - stuffs such as hate letters, creepy stuffed toys and spilled milk. All from Leeteuk's die-hard supporters. This was the main reason why she want Shinhye to go ahead before her. She doen't want anybody to see this.

"Aishh. I broke up with your Oppa so please stop sending these hate letters and creepy stuffs!" Sora whispered to herself as she put the head-less stuffed bear inside the box she prepared. After a while, she's all done and her locker was clean.

She's now carrying her back pack, a paper bag which contains the letter and the box of creepy stuffs. Sora walked slowly but she didn't noticed the wet floor. She stepped on it and she slid! Luckily, Jonghyun Lee got her grip.

"S-sunbae... G-gomawo." she whispered.

Jonghyun smiled. "That's nothing. I did bad to you before."

Sora shook her head. "Don't mention it. I forgot it already."

"But what are these stuffs?" Jonhyun kneel to pick up the box Sora was carrying earlier. He was surprised to see the bear. "Who's that psychotic bastard that send you this?" his voice was angry.

"No one knows." Sora grabbed the bear and put it back in the box. Afterwards, she carried her things again. "Gomawo for saving me there, Sunbae-nim."

Instead of answering, he grabbed the box in Sora's hands and started to walk with her. "If anyone bothers you, let me know."

Jonghyun walked with Sora at the back of the school where all the recycable and non-recycable trashes were placed. He helped her throwing all those stuffs. Sora was thankful so she treated Jonghyun with a chocolate milk drink from the nearby convinience store.

"No need for you to treat me like this, but thanks anyway." Jonghyun said as he sipped from the drinks.

Sora smiled a little. As they walked out, she saw a familiar face looking at them. He's wearing a white shirt, faded denim pants and a sun glasses. He was leaning on a black, shiny car.

Her heart started to beat fast as tears began to form on her eyes. She's been wanting to see this person but not in this situation. She missed him a lot.

Leeteuk removed his glasses and walk towards Sora and Jonghyun. It can be seen through his eyes that he's angry.

"What's this?" he said sarcastically. "Have you been avoiding me because of him? Let's talk." Leeteuk grabbed Sora's wrist but she remove his hand quickly. "Let's go!"

Leeteuk tried to grab her hands but Jonghyun blocked him. Afterwards, he glared at him.

"Sora doesn't want to talk to you so leave her alone!" Jonghyun shouted.

"What?!" Leeteuk was angrier now. He put his hands on his waist. "Is this the reason why you wanted to break up with me, Sora?"

"Y-you broke up already?!" Jonghyun was shocked.

"Now what? You think you have a chance on her? Stop dreaming, bastard!"

"Stop it! Jonghyun has nothing to do with this!" Sora said and turned to Jonghyun. "I am thankful for today, Sunbaenim. But I'm sorry I have to leave. Sorry for dragging you in this crap."

"W-what?! Crap?!" Leeteuk said in disbelief.

Sora pulled Leeteuk and dragged him to the university.

"What are you doing?" Sora asked.

"What are YOU doing!" he shouted. Luckily, all the students, teachers and staffs were already gone home so there's only Leeteuk and Sora in the school's lobby. "You broke up with me with no reasons at all and you wanted me to just accept that? I went everyday in your house but you doesn't want to meet nor talk to me. I came here with the hope to straight things up between you and me but this is what I saw - you and that stupid jerk!"

"I don't have anything to say to you. I already told you everything I want, that night." Sora said bravely.

"But why? You just told me that I am your dream."

"Let's stop this." Sora said and turned her back on him.

"I know you don't want this. But why are you breaking up with me?" he shouted.

She turned back. "You wanna know why?"

She lead him to the stuffs she just threw with Jonghyun. Leeteuk can't believe what he just saw. Sora's been receiving a lot of death threats while she's in a relationship with him. Yet he didn't notice any signs of her hardships being with him.

"I thought they would stop and accept me for you. But they didn't. Things got out of hand and now they were targetting my family. They said we're just using you because we wanted you're money. This stupid news became an issue and our whole neighborhood knows. My mom got hurt after learning this. I don't want my family getting hurt." she lied.

Leeteuk looked at her with sorrow in his eyes. "I'm sorry Sora. I didn't know."

"Now that you know, can you please leave me alone?" she looked deeply in his eyes. "This all started from us. I saw my mom got hurt and I can't bear it if my dad or cousin got hurt too because of us." she tried so hard not to let the tears fell from her eyes.

Leeteuk smiled bitterly. He loves Sora's family too and he doesn't want them to got hurt because of him. He understands that she just wanted to protect her family.

"I-it looks like you already made your decision." Leeteuk said while Sora didn't answer. "What can I do for you to change your mind?"

Still Sora didn't answer.

"I-I-I guess I have to accept it." he said. "But can I ask you one last question... Did you wished that somehow any of this didn't happen?"

"Ne." Sora answered right away that made Leeteuk bursted into tears.

He nodded his head as he wiped the tears racing in his cheeks. "I-I-I understand." he stutter. "Mianada. I'm sorry I am too weak that I can't protect you." he said and turned his back at Sora.

Sora frozed. He body started to feel cold. "Oppa.." she called her. "Please forget me quickly."

Leeteuk gave a laugh. "Now you're telling my heart to stop loving you." He said and walked away leaving Sora.

She watched him leave and when he's out of her sight, she removed her game face. She went on her knees and sobbed loudly.

I will never regret those time because they were my happiest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dear Friends and Readers! Are you all ok? Hope you are. :")

First, I just wanna say THANK YOU for all those who subscribed, voted and commented. Also to those who take time to read and PM-ed me. I may not be able to reply to all your comments but please know that they are very much appreciated. :) and this author loves them so much. THANKS AGAIN!

Then, SORRY for not updating that looong. and sorry for the sad chapters. ;c

Christine LOVES and TREASURES YOU GUYS! :)