The Family and The Stranger.

Lucky in Love

Sora hurriedly went home after buying the bracelet. She was so excited to talk to Shinhye on the phone and tell her the story of her new bracelet. She reached her house and before she could go inside, her mom notice her and called her.

"Sora! Help us here!" Her mom was referring to their small coffee shop.The coffee shop was located on the ground floor while their house on the second floor. A lot of students and workers from nearby schools and offices are hanging out in their cafe' during their breaks or after work. "Hurry!"

"Coming mom!" and she put the bracelet on her pocket.

Sora moved fast. She took the customer's orders and serve them with a smile. Everything was going smoothly and most of the customers during the rush hour left except for the guy customer who keeps on ordering the same stuffs for almost an hour!

"I think you had enough sir" Sora said politely. "Are you sure you still want to order?"

"Yes." the guy answered. "Bring me a cup of hot choco and choco chip cookies."

"Hot choco and choco chip cookies for that guy Sungmin oppa." She asked her cousin.

"Again?! For the nth time?" Even her cousin Sungmin couldn't believe it.

"Just let him order whatever he wants to eat." Sora's mom went to the table and serve the customer. "He looks like a foreigner to me." Sora's mom started talking when she reached the counter where Sora and Minhyuk is. "Maybe that's the best hot choco and cookies he had in his life!" Sora's mom said proudly that lead to their laughter.

Sora suddenly remembered her bracelet. She put her hand inside her pocket but something's wrong! The bracelet is missing! "OMG!" she shouted.

"Why?!" Sora's mom and Sungmin said together.

"I... i... i lost something. I have to find it. I'll be back soon!" and Sora run out of the cafe' fast.

Sora went back to the places she had been that afternoon - the street to their house, park and she even went to the place where she bought the bracelet but she couldn't find it.Sora felt really sad but she couldn't do anything about it. She decided to go back. On her way home, she sat at the bench beside the big oak tree in the park. She feels bad about losing the bracelet that believe could help her win the heart of the man she loves.

"Why so gloomy Sora Kang?" the voice came from a man.

As Sora lifted her head, she saw the customer from the cafe' who loves her mom's coffee latte and chocolate chip cookies. She didn't notice the man coming towards her since she was looking at the ground. The man sat beside her.

"You!... How... did... you even know my name? You're from my mom's cafe'."

"Because of this." and he pointed the name plate pinned in Sora's uniform.

"Ahhhh..." she nodded.

The man smiled sweetly. "May I know what's bothering you?"

Sora's a little bit uneasy to tell the newly met man her problem but she did it anyway since the feeling of disappointment kills her.

"You know.." she started. "This afternoon I bought something. I went home happily but after some walking and serving our customers, I lost it."

"Oh... That's terrible. It must have been expensive for you to look and feel like that."

"It's not that expensive but you know... it's important to me. I am not stupid but I believe that that bracelet will bring me closer to Leeteuk Park!"

"Leeteuk Park?!" the man looked shocked.

"Yeah. Do you know him?"

The man shoook his head. "No... So this Leeteuk Park, you like him? and you think the bracelet you lost will make him love you?"

Sora nodded. "But there's nothing wrong in trying right?"

"Of course." The man stood up. "I believe this is yours." He opened his palm and Sora saw her missing bracelet.

"My bracelet!" Sora grabbed the bracelet excitedly. "Where did you found it?"

"In your cafe's floor. You dropped it when you served me. I wanted to give it to you but you ran out of the cafe so I just kept it." The man said smiling. "I just forgot to give it to your mom."

"OMG! I never thought I will find it again! Thank you!"

"No prob. I have to go home now. My cousin might be looking for me.... but goodluck to your love. Hope he notice you. FIGHTING!" he said out of the blue.

"Thanks again. Take care!"