The Cold Wind.

Lucky in Love

The weather was odd that day. The sun was shinining brightly during the day but the wind blew hard that made everyone shiver that night.

Leeteuk was only few steps away from the house's door until he heard Sora speak:

Please... don't look back, Oppa...

He smiled and thought that his girlfriend was cute, and it is some kind of surprise nor prank jokes from her. He tried to look back but she stopped him from doing so.

"I said don't look... Don't look at me!" she shouted. Her voice was strong and hard, yet shaking.

"Arasso!" Leeteuk said laughing, raised his both arms as a sign of surrender. He tried to hide it but her voice made him nervous. He felt like there's something behind her words.

There was a long, sad silence until he heard her.

"Y-you know... those days spend with you was the happiest days of my life... You were my firsts." she said. "You gave me not only your attention but also your time, your self and your love. You're not just a boyfriend to me, Oppa." Sora said as tears fell in her eyes.

He was aware that she's crying because of her voice. He really wanted to run and hug her but he stopped himself from doing so since she wanted him to stay still.

"To me you're an inspiration, my angel, my guide and my dream." she tried to smile despite of the tears that racing in her cheeks. "But I'm awake now."

He became confused.

I am his dream but she's awake now? What on earth is she trying to say to me?

"S-Sora, this is a joke right?! This is just a prank! You've been fooling around with me since this morning! Right, right! Hah! I caught you!" Leeteuk was shaking his head fast like he's crazy.

"Mian, Oppa." she said. Sora wiped her tears and smiled. "Thank you for visiting me in my dreams. That was a sweet dream."

"Sora Kang! Stop this!" he turned his back to see Sora. He examined her expression. "Stop this! This isn't funny anymore!" he held her hands and pulled her in. "Come on. Let's go inside." Leeteuk pulled her but he felt that she isn't moving.

"Let's stop this Oppa." she said in soft voice. She tried hard to stop the tears from coming. "I should stop now before this dream becomes a nightmare."

Leeteuk's face became serious.

"You don't need to wake up, Sora. There's no nightmares nor monsters in this dream. If you're afraid, just take my hand and walk with me. I'll be your dream catcher." he spread his hand in front of her.

It was tempting for Sora. She wanted to take his hand and walk away with him but she can't afford to destroy this man's future and the companies his parents worked hard for him. Instead, she removed the ring he gave her and put it in his palm.

He was dumb founded. Leeteuk felt like he was struck by a lightning in the chest.

"W-what does this mean? A-are you breaking up with me?"

Sora slowly nodded her head. It was her mind that decided to break up with him, but her heart refuses to accept it.

Upon hearing her answer, Leeteuk bowed his head. He thought that he's chest was gonna explode until tears fell in his eyes. "Sora-ya, can't you stay with me? Please. Please don't do this. Please." he pleaded.

I would like to, Oppa. I would like to.

"I am just a plain girl, Oppa." Sora said. "I don't deserved you. You're too good for me." she said and turned her back to him. The tears she's holding in fell in her cheeks.

"Then why are you crying?!" he shouted. "I know you don't mean this. Please come back to me. I promised I'll be better. I'll be good! Sora, please."

"You don't need me, Oppa."

Right then, Secretary Kim came with two guards behind him.

"Young Master-" Secretary Kim said. "Chairman Park's blood pressure's gone up again. He was complaining of severe chest pains earlier. We thought that it's best if we will bring him to the hospital."

"What?!" Leeteuk formed a fist. He stared at Sora who was looking at him. She was his strenght, but why is she running away from him?

"Young Master, you need to decide now."

"Sora-ya, I'll go check my grandpa. Come after me and... Please wait for me." he turned to the guards. "You guys. don't make her leave this place." Leeteuk ran inside to see his sick grandfather.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Aigoo." annoyed Sungmin said as he noticed that the main door of the cafe was open. Some costumers left it and because of that, he's been shivering because of the cold wind and rain. He stop from whatever he's doing and closed the door. It was already dark outside.

"Waaahh!" Sungmin shouted and jumped on his place when out of nowhere a woman with long hair and dark eyes appeared in front of him! It was not long when he realized that it was Sora. While his heart was still beating fast, he opened the door for his cousin.

Sora came in and he examined her. She's a total mess - her hair covering her face and she's all wet from head to toe! There's a big black circle around her eyes, which Sungmin thought was because of her eye liner and mascara. She came in and passed through her cousin while he walked after her.

"W-what happenned? Why are you all wet? And where's Leeteuk?"

Upon hearing his name, Sora turned her back to him.

"Oppa, if anyone comes here and asks for me please tell them I am not here and you do not know where I went nor when I'll be back." Sora's eyes were shaking.

"B-but wae? Did you commit some serious crime nor kill someone? Wait!- Did you killed Leeteuk Park?!" Sungmin asked while his eyes were 2x larger than the usual.

In what I did today, yeah, I killed him.

Sora flashed him a bitter smile. "Nothing like that. I-I'm tired. It's been a long day. Good night Oppa!" she said and headed to her room leaving her Oppa in confusion.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"The Chairman's blood pressure gone up because of stress and lack of sleep." Dr. Ko, the Park's family doctor, tried to explained to Leeteuk but there's no answer from him. He's just staring at the carpet-covered floor, blankly.

"I gave him good medicines but tommorow make sure to bring him to the hospital to make him checked." the doctor was still looking at him.

Secretary Kim noticed it and suggested to lead the doctor out of the Chairman's room.

"Young Master." Secretary Kim came in the room and startled Leeteuk.

"H-how's grandpa?" he asked. He gently the hair of his sleeping grandpa.

Secretary Kim secretly smiled. The doctor's explaining everything in front of him just now.

"The Chairman was stressed -"

"But he'll be fine right?" Leeteuk cut him in and stood up from his seat.

"Yes but he still ne-"

"That's good. I'll be back." he said and ran as if someone's chasing him. On his way out, he met the guards he asked to look after Sora. "Where is she?! Where is Sora?!" he shouted angrily at the four men in suits.

"We tried to stop her, Young Master. But she insists-"

"What?! What did you just say-" Leeteuk cut in. His glares were sharp while his hands were placed on his waist. "There's four of you and there's only one high school girl. You- you shouldn't just tried! You should do your job properly!" he shouted and ran out of the house.

He quickly got in his car and ready to drive but the guard refuse to open the door. Leeteuk didn't mean to be impolite but he tried to run over the man who refuse. In the end, the man opened and let Leeteuk passed. He drove crazily fast as if he's on a car racing game.

"You can't do this to me!" he shouted as he held tight to the steering wheel.

Luckily, there was no traffic... nor traffic aids who might charged him for over speeding. He quickly got off his car. He saw that the cafe's lights were turned off. He started panicking.

What to do. What to do.

"Sora! Sora!" he shouted. He didn't mind whether he'll wake up some neighbors or not, he just can't accept her decision. "Sora! Let's talk!"

Suddenly, the door that leads to Sora's house opened.

"Sora!" Leeteuk ran to hug her but it was Sungmin.

"Get off me, you ert!" Sungmin said as he pull Leeteuk's arms around him. "Hey you're still alive!" Sungmin covered his mouth. He wasn't supposed to know that he met Sora.

"Mian. B-but where's Sora? This is really important. I need to talk to her!" Leeteuk was about to cry.

"Seriously Leeteuk Park? You went out with her this morning and now you're asking where she is." Sungmin lied. "I should be the one to ask you where is she."

"What do you mean? S-she's not home yet? She left my place about two hours ago."

"I-I don't know." Sungmin said. "You know, I should go now. You, go home too. Don't worry a thing about Sora. She'll be fine."

Not sure about that.

Leeteuk looked up at Sora's room. The light was turned off but something was odd, he noticed.

I know you're there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello friends! I'm sorry for not updating for.... for almost a month! and for that, here's another update. Sorry for the long chapter and thank you so so much for reading! :)