Their First

Lucky in Love

 

"Oh, you're done already? That was quick." JB said as he put the box of pizza on the table. 

He saw Leeteuk and Sora came down from the second floor. Leeteuk slammed his body on the single seat couch while Sora sat beside Jihye. She was blushing as Jihye stared at her mischievously. 

"Unfortunately, we couldn't finish what he had started." Leeteuk said while glaring at JB.

"That was really unfateful." Jihye butted in. "I saw you two were both ready."

Leeteuk and Sora shared meaningful glances. He later cleared his throat.

"Where did the pizza came from?" Sora asked innocently trying to change the topic.

"I ordered." JB answered. "We got hungry."

"Does that mean you're planning in staying? Even though you knew you disturbed something?" Leeteuk sarcastically asked. "Aissh! Never mind. What are you two doing here anyway?"

"I wanted to show Jihye this subdivision. We were planning to buy a lot here too." JB said. "And it turned out that she likes it here too."

"Actually, I don't like the place but I like the idea of being neighbors with Shinhye unnie and Sora unnie."

"Shinhye? Shinhye and Yonghwa will live in this neighborhood too?" Sora looked at Leeteuk and he nodded as an answer. 

"The on going construction to the right side of our house, it's theirs." Leeteuk explained. "And the lot opposite to it was bought by Sungmin. He said your parents will stay there with him."

Sora's eyes widened in delight. That was the best news she received this week.

"The lot in the left side was bought by grandpa already but I will ask him to give it to me. I will do anything for him in returned." JB said and winked at Jihye. 

"Being neighbors with you and Shinhye spells like fun." Sora mumbled. She was so pleased that she didn't noticed she clasped her hands in front of her. 

"More of disastrous." Leeteuk said as he rolled his eyes before biting his pizza slice.

"Hyung is extra grumpy today, right Sora?" He said and winked at her meaningfully.

"Yah Jaebum! Who do you thing you're winking your ugly eyes at?" Leeteuk bursted out leaving the receiving area of their house filled with laughter.

 

"They confirmed it! Dreamscape CEO and the heir to Park Groups Leeteuk Park and Korea's Top Model winner turned actress Sora Kang are married! And to tell us the details, here is the newly wed husband.  Welcome to SBS's Entertainment Desk CEO Leeteuk Park."

"Thanks for having me here, Lee Sangmin-sshi." Leeteuk said to the senior reporter.

"Honestly, I was surprised to see you here Leeteuk-sshi because I was told that I'll be interviewing Sora Kang but you came instead of her."

Leeteuk nodded. "Yes. I decided to take this interview instead of her but she's here. She came with me."

"Annyeonghaseyo Sora-sshi." Lee Sangmin said. "But what made you decide to take her place? Correct me if wrong but this is your first tv interview, right?"

"Yes." Leeteuk nodded and smile. "Early this morning, I saw a beautiful woman smiling in front of me. She told me she's ready for the interview but her hands were shaking. I came to her and held her hands, it was ice cold. I was fooled by her smile and gestures. Then I realized she was scared."

"Woah. So that's your kind of a husband." The reporter said, looking pleased. "Tell us, how's married life?"

"We just moved in and we still lacked some things in our house but it's great. Waking up in the middle of the night, seeing her calm face and knowing that when I wake up in the morning, she'll still be there makes me that happiest man alive."

"I heard from an insider that you bought a house and it's fully furnished already so congratulations!" Lee Sangmin then became serious. "But we all know that you and Sora Kang's marriage was covered with controversy. Especially when someone spoke about Sora-sshi seducing you, the CEO, and luring you to give her more projects and making her the agency's priority."

Leeteuk nodded as he listened to him. "The issue about Sora being the agency's apple of the eye maybe true not because were in a relationship but because she's a good actress, works hard, she loves her job and cares for her staffs."

Lee Sangmin nodded.

"Before I bought the Dreamscape agency, Sora was already a big star. And to those who kept on saying that were just in a relationship because Sora wanted to take advances of me, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you're all wrong."

"So it wasn't true that Sora-sshi took advances of you as the CEO."

"Yes. She was already my girl years before I became the CEO and years before she became who she is right now." Leeteuk proudly said. "We lost contact when I went to New York to study but after I finish my course, I went back to Korea for her. Our friends can attest to that."

"A great love story indeed!" Lee Sangmin clapped his hands as well ad the audience. "Your marriage was registered already and Korea knew it. What's next for the couple?"

"Soon, we'll be having our wedding ceremony." Leeteuk boasted. "Sora will still do her crafts but Dreamscape will have it's new management since I'll be working full time in Park Groups."

 "Anything you want to say to the person who spread and still spreads malicious comments about you and Sora-sshi?"

"The truth is, we know you." Leeteuk smirked. "Prepare yourself."

"Before wrapping up, do you want to say something to Mrs. Park?"

His lips curled upward and his dimple showed. "I love you, and I will forever do. Let's hold hands together until we grow old."

 

"You're watching that again?" Leeteuk asked Sora when he saw her watching his interview with Sangmin Lee. He was driving while Sora's on the passenger seat beside him. "It's the 7th time already." 

Sora put down the tablet in her lap. "I just can't believe that the handsome oppa in this interview's my husband."

Leeteuk smiled. Her comment made him happy.

"But oppa, are you sure it's Hyorin Min who spread those malicious rumors about us?" She seems worried.

"Yes. Secretary Song saw her." Leeteuk said. "There's also a CCTV Footage of her, digging stuffs in my office."

"But why did she do that? I mean, she's Hyorin Min. She's an established actress already."

"She's jealous of you." Leeteuk eyed at Sora and looked back at the road. "You don't know what jealousy can do."

"But I don't think punishing her is necessary. Besides, she's a gem to Dreamscape."

"She's beautiful outside but inside? I bet not. She's not a gem but a stone. If you don't find it necessary to punish her, well I do. No one messes with my girl." He stressed. "Her contract's expiring soon. Secretary Song and I agreed that we won't renew her contract."

"Why?"

"It's her punishment. Dreamscape is not just an agency but also a family. She treated you poorly and I doubt that she won't do it to other actors in our agency too." He explained.

Sora nodded. Though she doesn't want Hyorin Min to be punished, she agreed that there's a possibility that she will do it again.

"But Oppa, are you serious about working in Park Groups full time?" 

"Hmm. The company will be under CEO Lee again but we'll still be a stock holder there." He answered. "But how about you? You sure you're taking a break from dramas and movies?"

"Yes, oppa. It's just a break from acting. I'll still be doing CF's and modeling." Sora smiled brightly. "Being a wife to you is my first priority."

Leeteuk reached for her hand and claped it with his free hand before bring it to his lips.

"Gomawo."


After a few minutes, they reached their destination - the supermarket. Sora excitedly got off the car.

"Here. Wear this." He handed Sora a pair of eye glasses and a base ball hat.

"What's this for? It's ok if people recognized me. The whole Korea knows I am married to you."

"I know." Leeteuk said. "But I don't want to see guys staring and drooling at you. Remember, jealousy's powerful and we don't know what it can do."

"Tsss." Sora grabbed it and wore it fast as they walked in the supermarket hand in hand. 

 

"What do you want to eat?" Leeteuk asked as he pushed the shopping cart. Sora was walking beside him, her eyes wandering. 

"Are you going to cook for me?" She asked playfully while Leeteuk nodded. "Wow. I wanted to eat your pasta, Oppa. The one you cooked for me at your house."

Leeteuk was impressed, yet touched. He never thought that Sora took his gesture as a big deal.

"Oppa, crab sticks!" Sora exclaimed excitedly like a 5-year old. She grabbed a pack and put it on the shopping cart. "It's your favorite, right?" She smiled sweetly at him.

Leeteuk lightly scratched his head. "To tell you the truth.." He grabbed Sora's hand and intertwined with his. "I am allergic to crab sticks. That day, I only ate them because you asked me to."

"Really? You ate it for me?" Sora's smile widened. "But why do I feel bad about it? Don't do it again next time, ok?" Sora cupped his cheeks with her hands while Leeteuk nodded. 

They walked hand in hand while Leeteuk's free hand pushed the shopping cart. 

"Oppa, kyeopta!" Sora said as she picked a pair of tooth brush holder. It has a design of a bear while the other bear had a pink ribbon. 

"Let's buy it." He said and put it on the cart. They walked in the aisle again until he saw the cups. "What do you think about this?" He showed her a pink and blue ceramic cup.

Sora nodded as she held the pink one. "I like it. We can have coffee in the morning with this." She said and put it in the cart. 

"What's wrong?" He asked her when he saw her smiling by herself.

"Nothing." Sora wrapped her arm around Leeteuk's arm. "I'm so lucky to find a man who loves couple items like you."

After a while, they headed to the counter. They bought everything they need from food to slippers and to paper towels.


"Sora, wait for me there." Leeteuk pointed the snack area of the grocery store. They have tables and chairs there. "I'll pick you up there after I'm done paying these."

"Arasso, oppa. I'm kinda thirsty so I'll grab a drinks too." She said and headed to the snack area. After buying a bottle of water, Sora looked back to check his husband - he's still there, waiting as the cashier checks the items.

"Excuse me, you're Sora Kang, right? The actress."

Sora turned and saw a young, handsome man smiling behind her. 

"N-neh." She replied shortly.

"Daebak! You're pretty in the tv but you're gorgeous in person! I'm your fan!" He said. "Can I take your picture?"

"S-sure." She said hesitantly but the guy was fast. He was already beside her and in an instant, he took their picture together. 

"Nice." He whispered. "Do you mind if I asked for your number? You see, I'm no regular man. I'm the son of the prime minister."

"No bec-"

"Yeobo." He cut her and when she looked back, she met Leeteuk's angry eyes. "Is this man bothering you?" He said and glared at the guy while he put his arms around Sora's waist.

"A-aniyo!" Sora panicked. She remembered what Leeteuk just said earlier: Jealousy's powerful that we don't know what it can do. She doesn't want any ruckus or fight. "He's my fan. He asked if he could have a picture with me."

"And you grant his request willingly." He answered without taking off his eyes at the guy. "I saw everything."

"Oh really." She replied. "Then we should go. Come on, Oppa." Sora said as she pulled Leeteuk's arm with him.

 

"Are you mad?" Sora asked while Leeteuk put their groceries at his car's trunk. "You said you saw everything, then that means you knew that I didn't do anything wrong." But Leeteuk didn't replied. Instead, he continued to ignore her.

"You asked me to wear the eyeglasses, I did! You asked me to put on the hat, I did! Then what's wrong? Oppa, talk to me." She held his hand but he pulled it away and put it in his waist.

"I told you not to wear shorts when were in public places!" He said. "That guy's eyes were feasting on your legs! Why don't you just listen and do what I tell you?!"

"You're getting mad just because I wore this short?" 

"What?" He shook his head. "He put his arms around yours and asked you to take a picture with him which you granted wholeheartedly! You even had a v sign!"

"Because he's a fan! You know I would never be here without them."

"Well guess what Miss Popular, he's not." He said sarcastically. "He's just a ert... Gawd! If I knew you're this hard headed-"

"Then what? You won't tie yourself with me?" Sora said glaring. "You knew I was always this hard headed, Mister Perfect." She said and slammed the car's door as she sat in the passenger's seat.

 

The whole drive on the way to their new house, they were quiet. Leeteuk occasionally steal glances at Sora while she glued her eyes on the road. He tried to woo her by holding her hand but she was quick to pull it away.

"Sora, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Leeteuk mumbled but she remained seated, quietly until they reached their house. 

Sora quickly got off the car. She ran off to their room leaving Leeteuk devastated. But she was surprised to see their room after opening the door. It was a lot different from the last time she saw it.

The room was a little bit dark but there were candles that provides light. There were bunch of roses everywhere she laid her eyes on. There were rose petals scattered around the floor and on the bed. 

Sora gasped. She suddenly felt guilty. He surprised her with this but she gave him the silent treatment. A tear escaped from her eyes when she felt a pair of arms embraced her waist. Sora turned around and met Leeteuk's eyes.

"Oppa, mianhe-" 

He cut her by kissing her lips deeply. She returned his kisses too as she pressed her body against him and wrapped her arms arounds his nape while he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. He ran his tongue over her lips which she granted an access to without hesitation. Their tongue wrestle, both fighting for dominance. She heard him moaned inside . 

His hands found it's way inside her shirt, feeling the softness and smoothness of her back. She gasped as his mouth slid to her neck, and her skin. Sora ran a hand in his hair as she bit her lower lip to keep her from . He swiftly removed her shirt and tossed it somewhere before burying his face on her exposed chest. He kissed her deep and long in her lips as he lifted and laid her on their bed, with him on top of her. 

He kissed her one more time as his hands ran through her body. Her hand went inside his shirt touching and feeling his chest, back and down to his stomach. Her hand caressing him everywhere was a torture for him. As if becoming impatient, Sora pulled his shirt before throwing herself on top of him. Leeteuk groaned as he felt her tongue deep in his mouth. He reached for her bra and unclasped it, revealing her . She traced his jaw line with her kisses down to his neck.

Upon hearing her moaned as he squeeze her , he pulled her over and positioned himself on top of her again. She shut her eyes tight as he fondled one of her while his mouth claimed her peak. His hands travelled inside her shorts and felt the wetness in between her legs.

"O-oppa..." With a flustered face, Sora asked him. He stared at her face once more before claiming her lips and pulling the only fabric that's covering her body. He quickly removed his before positioning himself on top of her again.

"I love you, Sora.." He whispered before kissing her. He felt bad upon seeing her face turned dark with his first . Her fingernails dug on his back during his first but he went crazy when she fully accepted her. He went down to kiss her as their bodies moved together and became one. 


___________________________________
Yay! They finally did it without JB interrupting them. Hohoho. 

Sorry for the late update. I even told you guys that I am back but then it took me this long to update. This is my first story ever and first time timo write something like this. But what do you think about the chapter? Is it lacking? 

Anyway, congrats to our dimple couple! For Leader's discharge and Sora's new drama! Yey! :) 

By the way highway, (please forgive my cornyness) I'll be posting a new fiction. If you have time, please check it out. Because I felt bad for Choi Youngdo from Heirs and Oh Sohyun from DS, it's a Kim Woobin and Kang Sora fic.
Though it's not Teukso, I hope you'll still read and support it. 

Thank you and love you guys! :)