His Call.

Lucky in Love

Sora quickly turned off Leeteuk's phone and called JB using her own phone. Leeteuk would be suspicious if he saw the call register and she didn't want to trouble him.

"W-well... I-i don't think you should hear it from me." JB refused to tell it all when Sora asked him what really happenned to his hyung.

"But he wouldn't tell me... and I don't want to be the first one to ask. JB-ah, please tell me." Sora pleaded.

"Arasso. But promise me you won't tell him that you heared it from me. Plus, promise me you'll not gonne get hurt from whatever I'm going to say." JB said in low tone voice.

Sora took a deep breath before answering. She thought that it's impossible for her not to get hurt because she's already hurting.

"I promised." she answered.

"Ok. First, it was true that hyung got kicked out of his house by his beloved grandfather. The reason? He refused to study in NYBS because he wanted to stay here in Korea... with you." JB paused for a while, thinking what would be the best to say to change the intense atmosphere between them. "But don't worry Sora-ya. This handsome dongsaeng took him in in my house. I have been treating him extra, extra good."

"So... particulary this was because of me." Sora said in dismayed.

"Aniyo. This was because of his grandfather. He never gave hyung a choice. Even when he was still a kid, grandpa never allowed hyung to play. Instead he locked him in the study room and called lots of teachers... actually, even now that still happenned. If I were hyung, I would definitely do the same and ran out of that prison-like house." JB laughed out loud but Sora did not answer him. "Ya! Are you still there? Yobsehyo?"

"JB-ah." Sora said. "What does NYBS is like? What does it mean to go there?"

JB was surprised to her question. "New York Business School was the most famous and the best business school among chaebol families. The Kim, Ho and Tan family's sons and daughters graduated there. Even grandpa and hyung's appa. Why? You're not thinking of anything stupid, right Sora?"

"O-of course."

"Right! NYBS may be the best but their policies and regulations are so strict. They never allowed their students to get out of the campus once the semester had started. In hyung's case, it would be like him going to the army for four years."

"W-what? That long?!"

"Yes, that long so don't think anything stupid like sending him there." JB said. "By the way, congratulations on your engagement. Does that mean that I don't really have a chance with you now?" JB jokingly asked.

Sora gave him a short laughed. "Of course you don't have. Anyway, let's hang up. Thanks for being honest with me."

Sora laid on her bed and tried hard to sleep but she failed. She suddenly wanted to drink water so she went out of her room to get some. On her way to their kitchen, she saw Leeteuk sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.

"Why is he sleeping here?" she whispered to herself and sat across Leeteuk. She slowly caressed his face carefully, afraid that she'll wake him up.

"Clear up your mind and erase all your dirty thoughts about him." It was Sungmin. It seems that he was standing for a long time watching what she's doing.

"Oppa!" annoyed Sora said and put one finger in her lips. She stood up and walked to her Sungmin Oppa. "First, I don't have dirty thoughts and second, why is Leeteuk Oppa sleeping in the couch?!"

"I-I don't know! I told him to sleep inside. I fell asleep and then that---" he pointed the sleeping Leeteuk in the couch. "I think he doesn't want to trouble or bother anyone of us."

"That selfish Oppa, always does whatever he wants eventhough it means giving up his comfort... and future." Sora said in low tone as if she lost all of her energy.

Sungmin scratched his head in confusion. "What does sleeping in the couch have to do with his future?"

"Huh?" Her eyes grew wide in shock. "Did I say future? Omo. I must be really sleepy."

"I think so too." Sungmin pushed Sora to her room's door. "Good night Cousin!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Sora was awaken by the three loud knocks on her room. She quicklt got up to open it. She was surprised to see Leeteuk holding a tray o food with a white rose on his mouth. Sora gave a short laugh.

"Goodmorning Oppa!" she took the flower on his mouth.

"You are more beautiful than the morning." Leeteuk said. "Breakfast in bed!"

"Really? Come in!" Sora sat on her bed while Leeteuk pulled the chair on her study table. They left the door open so that her mom or Sungmin won't suspect anything malicious about them.

"You cooked all this?" Sora said in disbelief. There were eggs, hotdogs, rice and fresh orange juice. She started to eat.

"Ne. With Ommoni's help." Leeteuk said smiling.

"Oppa, let's eat this together." she said and started to feed Leeteuk until his mouth was full. "Omo, I forgot!" she pulled the drawer beside her bed and gave him his phone. "JB called last night. I-I kinda amswer his call because you were sleeping."

"It's ok." Leeteuk said and put the phone on his pocket. "D-did he told you anything?" his tone became serious.

Sora nodded slowly without looking at him. Upon seeing her answer, he laughed.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier." he said and held Sora's hand.

Sora shook her head. "Don't worry about me. A-are you ok?"

"Uhmm." Leeteuk answered while nodding. "As long as you're beside me, everything's gonna be fine."

_________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk thanked Sora's mom and Sungmin before he left.

"Take care Oppa. Call me when you're home." Sora said.

"I will, Madamme." he said and kissed Sora in the cheeks. He smiled mischivously when he saw Sora blushing because of what he did. "I love you. Go in."

"Will wait for my master." she said and waved her hands as the cab goes.

Sora was about to open the cafe's door when her phone rang. Since it wasn't register on her contact, she thought that it was Shinhye.

"Yobohseyo? Shin-ah, is this you?" she answered cheerfully.

"Miss Sora Kang, this is Secretary Kim of Park Groups of Bussiness. Chairman Park wanted to see you."

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super seuper late update! I wish everyone's safe and ok. Thanks for reading! :)