It's a Promise.

Lucky in Love

Sora came back to work after her well-spent vacation. She had an interview and photo shoot for a celebrity magazine earlier that day but she can't leave the agency because the CEO, her boyfriend Leeteuk was still busy in his office. 

"Aissh! Where is that CEO?" Sora's stylist pouted. They had been waiting for more than 20 minutes inside the van. "I'll check if he's coming with us." She was about to open the van's door but she was surprised when Sora held her wrist to stop her. The stylist blinked twice as she looked at Sora's eyes - those were like burning with fire.

"I will go, Unnie." She said and released her stylist's wrist.

"N-Ne." The stylist faked a smile while eyeing at Sora as she stepped out of the van. She was surprised to see some red marks on her wrist as a result of how tight Sora held her.  "Aigoo. What's with her." 

---
"What's taking that Mr. Park long?" Sora softly whispered on her way to Leeteuk's office. She noticed that Secretary Song's not in his desk.
"Secretary Song's not in here. Then Oppa is..." She walked closer and was about to open the door when she heard a familiar voice.

"Park Lands needs you!" 

Sora's heart skipped as her eyes grew wider. It's Leeteuk's grandpa!

"I didn't send you to New York to run this agency!" The old man sounds angry. "You are not groomed for this. You are meant to be my heir!"

"But grandpa.." Finally, Sora heard him speak. "I-I can juggle my work here and in Park Groups but please don't make me leave Sora again." 

Sora covered with her hand. Is Oppa leaving again? Why?

"You're going to China for two weeks to meet some investors. What's wrong with you?! I am not even asking you to stay there as long as you live." He sighed. "If I knew you would be this obsess, I should have never allowed you to have this agency."

"Why can't you send Secretary Kim or maybe Jaebum?" Leeteuk sounds persistent of staying.

"Because Park Groups, especially Park Land is your parent's legacy. Now tell me, should I send Secretary Kim or maybe Jaebum?"

The younger Park remain silent.

"At your age, your father had done numerous projects. If I am not this old, I will go there myself." Grandpa stood up from his chair. "It's time for you to learn everything from me. Leave this agency and start to report in the office. That's not a request, it's an order."

Sora ran to hide when she heard footsteps heading to the door. From where she hid, she saw Chairman Park got out of Leeteuk's office. He looked angry nor grumpy, far from his 'fan-image' when she met him in his house.

"Sora-sshi? What are you doing here?" Sora turned her back and saw Secretary Song standing behind her.

"S-secretary-nim!" She exclaimed. "I-I came to tell you that we were in the van waiting for the CEO, if he will come with us."

"Yes, he will. Come, let's call him." 

"A-anya! I need to go to the bathroom." It was pure excuse. "Kindly call my stylist. We'll be in the van."

"A-arasso." Secretary Song scratched his head as he watched Sora walked away.

---
While on the site, Sora watched Leeteuk from a far. He seemed distracted and in deep thought. The changes in his attitude was noticeable. Unlike before, he's very quiet plus he's not paying much attention to the clothes, accessories and make-up they put on Sora. Maybe because of what happened between him and his grandpa. Slowly, the filming was wrapped up. The staffs started to congratulate each other for the hard work and started to leave the site. 

Sora saw that his boyfriend was still sitting in the same chair where she saw him earlier.

"Sora." Her stylist tapped her shoulders to get her attention. "I will meet a friend today. I'm afraid I can't come with you at the agency."

Sora smiled. "Oh, it's the reunion that your talking about yesterday right? Please go, Unnie and don't mind me. Ask the driver ahjussi to drive you there."

"W-why? Are you going somewhere? And how about the CEO?"

She smiled at her as she puts on her back pack and eye glasses.

"I'll take care of that!" Sora said and winked at the stylist.

---
'If you walked out of this building, you will see me.'

Leeteuk's eyes widened as he read her message. What does that mean? He looked around, his eyes searching for Sora. But he didn't found her.

Was I too preoccupied to notice that they already stepped out? He stood up from his seat, took the elevator and walked out of the building. But he didn't saw her there. He tried to call her but she wasn't answering. Is she playing with me? Just then, she heard her.

"Oppa!" 

When he turned, he was surprised to see Sora. She's wearing a plain white shirt, faded jeans, a pair of sneakers and an eyeglasses while her hair was tied back. At her back was a blue, canvass back pack. She was far from being the top model and actress all dolled up every time he sees her. He smiled at the sight of her. 

"Come!" She intertwined her fingers with his and walked along the busy streets. She called a taxi and they got in. Leeteuk didn't protested since he likes the idea of him being lead by her Queen.

"Where are we going? And why are you dressed liked that?" He asked her inside the cab.

"Why? You don't like it? I wore this because I wanted to go and treat you to some places I know."

Leeteuk smiled at how cute his girlfriend is. They had been together for  long but she still makes his heart flutter and makes him feel that there's butterflies inside his stomach. He kissed the tip of her nose as she rested her head in his shoulder.


---
"So this is where the Korea's top model and actress Sora Kang wanted me to take for a date, huh?" Leeteuk said and laughed sarcastically.

They were sitting at a bench in the Han River. Luckily, there's only few people around.

"Yah, are you belittling me, Mr. Park? For your information, this Han River is one of the romantic places every couple should visit!" Sora said proudly.

Leeteyk waved his hand as a sign of disagreement. "Anya! Anya! I thought you'll bring me somewhere and eat something fancy." 

"Something fancy?" She looked around and examined every store near them. She narrowed her eyes and turned to him. "Wait here. Don't go anywhere." 

"Yah! Don't--- Aish!" Before he could say it, Sora already ran to buy foods. "I'm just kidding."

Few minutes later, Sora arrived with a box of chicken legs, french fries, hamburgers, dumplings and cans of soda. 

"Oppa! Say 'aaahhh'!" Sora said as she opened .

He looked pleased. He smiled at her before opening his mouth. Sora gently placed the dumplings she had in chopsticks. She's like a kid waiting in anticipation as she watched him chewed down his food. Leeteuk didn't failed her and gave her a 'thumps up' as a sign that he likes the food.

"See! I told you this is a place every couple should visit!" She said. "Have some more, Oppa!"

Leeteuk closed his eyes and opened his mouth wide. Sora mischievously put three dumplings in his mouth and laughed hard.

"Y-yah! Y-your-hh m-meann!" He was having a hard time chewing and eating at the same time.

"Mian Oppa! Mian!" She said but still couldn't stop herself from laughing.

At least that can make hum forget the troubles for a while. She thought.

"The ahjumma in the chicken store said  that Sora Kang is here!" A girl in her high school uniform told her friend.

"Oh my! She's my favorite! Do you think she's with Seungho-Oppa?!" The two girls screamed in delight as they imagined their favorite actors.

Leeteuk was about to stand up to talk to the girls when Sora stopped her. He looked at her intently as she shook her head. 

It's alright. They're just kids. It's like she sent him a signal through their eyes.

"We should get their pictures taken and sell it to a reporter!" The girl said excitedly. 

This time, Sora was the one who got pissed. She was about to show her face when Leeteuk stop her. 

They're just kids, remember? He sent her a telepathy message that Sora got immediately as she nodded her head. 

Leeteuk packed all the foods back in the paper bag. He grabbed Sora by the hand and they started to walk. Silence filled the tiny space between them. Sora noticed it and realized that he's in deep thought again.

"Sora-ya, is it ok if--" Leeteuk broke the silence.

"Yes, Oppa! You don't have to worry about me. Grandpa was right when he said that Park Groups was your parent's legacy and it's your responsibility to protect it by any means."

Leeteuk seemed surprised, yet confused. "W-what are you saying? I'll just gonna ask if it's ok because the foods were cold already."

"Huh?!" Sora was in panic.

"Do you know something? Anya, you know something!" Leeteuk's eyes narrowed as he looked at her. "What is it? Spit it out, Princess! Did Grandpa talked to you again?"

"It's not that. This morning, I came to your office and I overheard your conversation with Grandpa. I'm sorry, Oppa."

"Arasso." He replied weakly.

"Is that what's bothering you the whole day?" There's worry in her tone.

He smiled timidly.

"Then why are you not telling me? Your problem is my problem too."

"Gomawo... And sorry. Honestly, I'm scared that if you found out you'll pushed me away again... Like 5 years ago."

Sora cupped his cheeks with her hands while he held her's. "5 years is enough for me to realized that I need you more than anything in my life, Oppa." She said. "I can just drop everything and get in the plane with you right now. That's how much I wanted to be with you. And that won't change even if you have to leave for a couple of days."

"Aissh! 10 days away from you is torture. Isn't 5 years enough that they wanted to separate us again?" He pouted.

"We've been there, Oppa. I will always wait for you even if that 10 days turned 10 years." She said. "And we have to think of our future too. We're not getting any younger. Consider this as step 1 out of our many future plans."

Leeteuk grinned. "Are you saying that you're going to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Why? You don't like it?" Sora playfully put her hands at her waist, acting mad.

"Of course I like it!" He shouted before pulling her for an embrace.

---
Days had passed and it'a already been 8 days since Leeteuk left for China. He and Sora's doing ok despite of being 'long distance lovers' for a while. They had been calling, texting and video chatting each other every chance they get.

"I'm doing well, Oppa but yeah, things will be better if you're by my side." Sora's at the agency's conference room signing the posters that will be handed to her fan signing event later that day in a mall. "No, no! You don't have to come home... Not that! I mean, finish whatever you need to do and come home right away." She sighed. My bad.

"What's in your schedule for today?" Leeteuk, on the other line, asked.

"Fan signing event in Lotte for Bang Bang." She said as she signed. 

"With Jungshin Lee and Minhyuk Kang? Wait for me. I'm coming home now."

Sora laughed hard. "Yah, you're so hilarious! Those guys may be cute but you're waaay handsome... That's why you're my namja."

"Yah Sora Kang! If you dare look at them..."

"I will not look at them." She assured her. "There's only you here."

At that moment, Hyorin Min came with her personal assistant. Sora stood up to greet her but she ignored her and sat in front of her. Hyorin's personal assistant the tv.

"Are you enjoying the lime light, hoobae? You must be." 

It's been revealed that Hyorin's jealous about Sora's popularity. Even in some entertainment shows, she was usually asked about the issue that she always answered with "Sora and I are chinggus. I am happy for whatever she accomplished. There's no issue here."

"Thanks for asking. Actually, I am just enjoying and doing my job properly." Sora lifted her head and returned to her work again.

"You know, the viewer think that I should win an award this year."

'Augh. This conversation is getting more boring. Sora thought.

"Of course, you deserve it." 

"Unnie." It's Hyorin's personal assistant. "The news you've been waiting for."

'A young actress secretly married her company's CEO. It's been reported that the young actress used her their relationship to have more projects.'

"That young actress is so dirty... Using her cheap tricks." Hyorin commented. Her eyes were fixed at Sora. "Who do you think is that, Sora?"

Just then, Sora's stylist came and called her. "Manager Ma is waiting in the van. Let's get going." She said as she gathered all the calendars Sora signed.

Sora, looking pissed stood up.

"Sora, you haven't answered my question yet!" Cried Hyorin.

"I don't know. I don't have any guesses since I am too busy to think about it." She said and bowed her head. "Anyoung Sunbae." 

"Boast all you want, show off! For tomorrow you'll be shutting your doors." Hyorin whispered as Sora walked out of the door.

 

Hyorin's Flashbacks.


Hyorin Min walked fast to the CEO's office. Her manager just told her that she will appear in a variety show. That made her mad.

"How dare he put me in a variety show while Sora Kang is all 'pretty pretty' in her ads and endorsements?! I'm Hyorin Min and I. Do. Not. Do. Variety! Aissh!" She said as she rushed only to find an empty executive office.

"Where the hell.." She whispered. She slammed herself in the sofa and waited. The envelopes in the shelves intrigued her, especially the long, brown sealed one place in the middle. She hurriedly took it and ripped it open.

"Hyorin-sshi?" Secretary Song arrived. "Are you looking for CEO Park? He's in a business trip. But if you're here because of your variety guesting, it's your fans who requested you to be there where I remembered clearly that you said yes."

"Y-yes." She hid the envelope behind her.

"Do you have any more concerns? If no, then please follow me out. The CEO is not as friendly as you think." The secretary walked out not noticing the one he left.

Hyorin quickly pulled the paper inside the envelope. She covered with her hand as her body shivered.

"Registration of Marriage? Leeteuk Park and Sora Kang?"

 

---
anyeonghaseyo chinggus! (i love those words!) how are you? i hope everyone's fine. :-)

first, i like min hyorin and she's super pretty. i just can't think of anyone else. no hates please. :-)

second, if you have time, please check my second teukso fanfic, it's you. i put two chapters in it. thanks!

thank you so much. <3