Drunk.

Lucky in Love

This color means that it's a flashback. :)

"Sora Kang's fanboy, come out here!"

Sora's heart started to thump fast but when she looked back, it was Seungho Yoo. She felt her heart shattered into tiny little pieces. She forced herself to smile. Seungho sat beside her.

"Anyeonghaseyo! I am Seungho Yoo. Please look after me." he said.

"Seungho-sshi, you worked with many actresses before but how is Sora Kang different from your other leading ladies?"

Seungho looked deep in Sora's eyes before answering. "Sora-ya is like a gem, she's very fragile and pure that makes everyone like her."

Another screams and shouts filled the studio.

"W-wait!" Eunjung panicked. "Do we heard them right? You call her by her first name?!"

"N-ne. I call him Seungho too." Sora shyly answered.

Eunjung smiled as she looked at the two and then turned to the audiences. "Aren't these two the cutest? But allow me to ask this, Seungho-sshi are you seeing someone right now?"

Seungho Yoo smiled sweetly at the camera before he answer. "No, I'm not. I'm single."

Fan girls's voices and cries filled the studio.

"I know a lot of people, especially guys, are itching to know this. Sora Kang, are you dating?"

Sora took a deep breath before answering. "No. I'm not dating."

A loud shouts and cheers from the audience.

"You worked on endorsements with different personalities. But who among Won Bin, Cha Seungwon, Choi Min, Hyunjoong Kim, CN Blue and Seungho Yoo is close to your ideal type?"

Aigoo.

"They are all gentleman and I'm really lucky to be able to work with them... but Seungho is really close to my type." Sora said as it was written on the script her manager handed her last night.

Her fans shouted and even Eunjung Park looks ecstatic about her answer. Seungho's cheeks turned red too. The fans and audiences started to cheer: "Kiss her now! Kiss her now!"

Suddenly, Seungho moved his face closer to Sora and kiss her in the cheeks startling both Sora and Eunjung.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the interview, Sora headed to Seoul Palace Hotel. She changed the one she's wearing to a simple but classy white dress. It's a tube type dress that showed her milky white skin and curvy body. She also changed her big earrings to a small diamond stud one. She ran off to the hall since she doesn't want to miss today's event - her bestfriend Shinhye Park's engagement to her long time boyfriend Yonghwa Jung.

The ceremony was starting when she arrived. It was a small gathering organized only for close family members and friends. Shinhye immediately saw her and pouted at her since she's late. Sora scratched her head as a reply. As Sora was watching the couple go through the ceremony, she couldn't help but cry. The road that these two walked wasn't an easy one but Sora was a witness of how strong, brave and determined her bestfriend is - the qualities she wished she had back then.

"Congratulations!" Sora kissed Shinhye in the cheek. Shinhye and Yonghwa immediately walked to Sora after the ceremony. "I am super happy for you too!" she looked at Yonghwa.

"If you're that grateful then why did you come late? I was sitting alone in the waiting room." Shinhye said.

"See Yonghwa, this is Shinhye. She holds grudges so much." Sora teased Shinhye.

"I know that too!" Yonghwa said and gave Sora a high five. "Here comes another late comer."

Shinhye and Sora looked at Yonghwa's direction and saw JB coming.

"Congratulations Yong and Shin!" JB said, catching his breath.

"W-what happenned?" Sora asked while caressing JB's back.

"I came from the airport." he looked at Sora's eyes. "I-I picked up my mom and grandpa."

Yes. JB's issues with his grandfather were all settled.

 

JB went home with a heavy heart that night. He must have been a bad namja for his lady love to leave him. He didn't even recognized that his apartment's door was open. He was startled to see his grandfather sitting in his study table reading the books he bought last time.

"What are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

The old man stood up and walked closer to him. "Jaebum." he was smiling and he placed his hands on JB's shoulder. "Did you had a bad day? Do you wanna talk about it?"

JB was startled. He wanted to tell him all his heartaches but his past memories of his grandpa forbids him. "What do you want from me? You send hyung to New York and now you want me?"

"JB!" a fmiliar voice shouted behind them. JB's eyes grew wide when he saw his mom.

"O-omma? What are you doing here? W-why didn't you tell me you're coming?"

"Leeteuk called me and asked me to come home. He said that dad is sick and he asked me to look after him while he's in bussiness school." Like a little girl, Se Ah wrapped her arm in his dad's arm. "We were waiting for you. We'll stay in our old house." his mom sounds excited.

"Aniyo. You go with him and I'll stay here."

"Jaebum!" her mom shouted once more.

"Omma, have you forgotten the time we went here but he drove us away? You worked hard and I was left alone in the house. Those years, he didn't even showed up nor help us."

"Mianada Jaebum." his grandpa asked sincerely. "I regret the times I pushed you and your mom away but you were always in my heart and in my prayers. I may not be there to help and watch you physically, but I always have someone to watch over you."

JB's confused eyes looked at his mom. She was crying but she flashed him a smile and nod. "JB-ah, your grandpa, as well as Leeteuk's father, had many dreams and hopes for me but I threw them away when I chose your father. Your grandpa was heartbroken but he still helped us in many ways. It was just recently when I found out that the company I worked with belongs to Park Groups and it was under your name."

"W-why?"

"Because you are my grandson, you and Leeteuk."

"JB-ah, it was mom's fault and stubborness. Let's start again here in Korea and forget all the bad memories we had. We are home."

JB stared at his grandpa's reaction. He was smiling and he's expression was warm. Suddenly, he grabbed JB and hugged his grandson tight.

"So this is how it feels to hug you, Jaebum."

JB was about to hug his grandfather too until he realized something and move away from him.

"Wait, does this mean I have to go to NYBS in college too?!"

"Aniyo." he said. "I will stop sending my family away from me. Let's wait for Leeteuk to come home. I know that kid will be very happy when he founds out the good news."

 

"Yah! Answer me honestly. You two -" Yonghwa was referring to JB and Sora. The four, together with Shinhye had been drinking after the ceremony. "D-did y-you d-d-dated???" drunk Yonghwa asked.

JB and Sora looked at each other. "No!" they answered in chorus.

"W-wae?! JB likes you a lot before!" Shinhye said.

"Yah! That was years ago... and we were young then!" JB answered. He stared at the drunk Sora. He smiled when he realized that he didn't even confessed his love for her.

"He doesn't like me. JB likes men!" Sora shouted and laughed loudly making all the guests looked at their table. JB quickly covered . "I'm just kidding. By the way, where's Jihye?"

The name Jihye made JB's heart race.

"That girl! She promised she'd be here but she didn't show up! What a nice little dongsaeng!" Shinhye cried.

Suddenly, Manager Joon Oppa came to pick up Sora. It was already 11 PM but Sora needs to attend to her schedules. Her next schedule was a photo shoot for the bag brand Cath Kidston. The location was on a theme park.

"I thought I made it clear to you that you are not allow to drink! Drink as much as you want after you clear your schedules!" Manager Joon scold her.

"Mianada Oppa." Sora said.

"Here drink this." he hand her a cup of hot coffee. "Drink this and don't go away. I'll look for stylist Dalhee. Whatever happens, stay here. Don't let the press see you drunk."

Manager Joon left Sora alone in the bench. Since she was sleeping on their way to the location, Sora was startled when she realized that it was the same theme park she and Leeteuk went five years ago. Memories started to flash back to her while her tears started to flow through her cheeks. She quickly wiped them but gave up too and let them flow. She missed Leeteuk so much that her heart hurts.

Few minutes had passed but Manager Joon and stylist Dalhee aren't coming. Sora took her bag and decided to have a walk. Even though the rides have their own lights, the theme park was still dark. Sora stop by the big oak tree. She dig a small hole in the ground and removed her lucky bracelet.

"I am letting you go now." Sora whispered as tears raced on her cheeks. "I don't know how or how long, but I'm sure I will make it." she was about to put the bracelet in the hole when a masculine voice call her name.

"Sora Kang."

When she turned back, her eyes widened, her heart started to beat fast and she could feel the butterflies inside her stomach - the feelings he usually had five years ago.

"O-oppa?!" Sora quickly turned her back and closed her eyes. She hit her cheeks hard. "No. This is one of those days when you magically appeared and when I turned back, your're not there anymore. I just missed you, that's it!"

"Sora Kang."

"Sora, you can do this. Stop imagining."

Sora then felt someone grabbed her arms and with just a snap, he's arms were wrapped around her body. She could feel the warmth of his body and his scent. Sora looked deep at his eyes.

"O-oppa? Oppa! It's you!" she said happily.

"In case you think you're still dreaming." he moved his face closer to her and kiss her gently in her lips. He hugged her tight as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS, SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! MAY YOU HAVE A YEAR FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND LOVE! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading and for your comments. ;)

if you there's something that confused you, feel free to comment or send me a message. :)

-christine xoxo