Back Home.

Lucky in Love
 
Sora fell asleep while Leeteuk's driving.   As she opened her eyes, She reached for his free hand and squeezed it gently.
 
"Why didn't you wake me up, Oppa?" She asked while scratching her eyes until she realized it wasn't the way to their house. "W-wait! Where are we going?"
 
"Someone wanted to see you." Leeteuk answered without taking his eyes off the road. 
 
"Who?!" She asked sensing something.
 
"Grandpa." He looked at her with a wide smile on his face.
 
"What?!" She panicked. "You should have said earlier! How can I face him with this dress?!" 
 
"See! I told you. That dress was a bad idea." Sora ignored him but he continued talking. "In the premiere night earlier, you were confident and all giggly but now you hate your dress? You're such a good actress!" He said teasing Sora.
 
Sora glared at him first before grabbing her bag only to find out that she only had powder and lip balm on it. 
 
"Aissh!" Was the only thing she could say then pouted.
 
Leeteuk secretly laughed by himself. She's so cute with that expression, he thought. "We're here!" He said as he pulled the car over on the side of the road. He looked at Sora who looks very nervous.
 
"Ya! Relax. It's just a simple dinner." He looked at the wrist watch her father gave him. "Actually, not dinner anymore... But still a get-together at 1 in the morning."
 
Leeteuk was surprised when suddenly a very cold thing landed on his arms only to realize that it was Sora's hand. He quickly grabbed her hands and rubbed it with his. 
 
"Oppa, what if---" 
 
Leeteuk pressed his lips on Sora's to stop whatever she planned to say. "He never really said he hates you."
 
All of a sudden, they heard a loud knock on the car's window. It's JB - looking irritated and grumpy. 
 
"Yah! How could you two make out in the car while I starve and freeze to death waiting for you here!"He said as they got off the car.
 
"First, why are you outside and second, we weren't making out." Leeteuk said as he put the shirt he found in his car to cover Sora's cleavage. "But should we do it?" He winked at Sora while she hit her in his arm playfully.
 
"You know I can't eat without you, hyung." JB lied.
 
As soon as JB opened the door, all the guests came running to the door and in chorus shouted, " Congratulations Sora!"
 
Sora covered her open mouth with her hand. All the important people in her life was there- from family to friends.
 
"Now I know why you're outside earlier." She whispered at JB. JB only scratched his head.
 
The Park's living room was decorated with white and pink balloons and roses, with 4-5 round table and a food-filled buffet table. 
 
The first table was occupied by Yonghwa, Shinhye and even Jihye was there.
 
"Congratulations on your movie Sora!" The couple said in chorus.
 
"Congratulations Unnie!" Jihye gave her a thumps up. 
 
On the next table, there's her appa, omma and Sungmin.
 
"Oppa!" She ran to hug his cousin that she haven't seen for long since he worked as resort manager in Jeju.
 
"Yah! I heard a lot of news about you in Jeju." Sungmin said and hugged her back. "Leeteuk, how are you?" 
 
"I'm great! Thanks for asking." The men shook their hands.
 
"Omma, appa, you two were great in hiding this from me!" Sora pouted.
 
"This was all his idea." Her father said while looking at Leeteuk.
 
They were laughing when Leeteuk felt someone touched his shoulder. He looked back to see who it is.
 
"Aunt Seah." He said when he saw her smiling face.
 
Sora bowed her head to show respect. She saw her once with JB.
 
"Hi Sora!" She said. 
 
"T-thank you." Sora shyly said. "Thank you for this celebratory party."
 
She smiled at her. "Why are you thanking us? We're family here!" She said and hugged Sora. "He's in the study.. Waiting for you two."
 
Leeteuk looked at Sora then grabbed her hand. They walked towards the study room while their guests looked at them with smile on their faces.
------
 
"Grandpa, we're here." Leeteuk cheerfully said as they entered the room. 
 
The old man carefully put down his book. "Oh, you came! Congratulations Sora!"
 
Sora saw the gladness in his face that made her feel at ease... A little. But she could still feel her body tremble. 
 
"T-thank you Chairman Park." Sora bowed her head.
 
 
"Aigoo. Call me Grandfather." He said and asked the two of them to sit down. "My feelings got hurt because you didn't visit me in the past years."
 
"Mianada Chair- I mean, Grandfather. I wanted to visit you but I thought you hated me."
 
"How can I hate you." The elder said. "You're the reason why I got this family back. Thank you."
 
"I didn't do-"
 
"You did. A lot." Leeteuk's Grandpa told her while staring at her.
 
"Grandpa, stop staring at her. You know it won't work." Leeteuk said, sounding annoyed.
 
Sora looked at Leeteuk with questioning eyes.
 
"Grandpa was your fanboy. He was rooting for you." He explained. "That's why he wanted the Park Groups to produce a weekly drama for you and Seungho Yoo."
 
She looked back at the elder. "If that's what Grandpa wants then I don't mind."
 
"But I do." Leeteuk stressed.
 
"Can you close your eyes while Sora's filming with Seungho? They are my OTP." 
 
"OTP? What does that mean?!"
 
"One true pair, Oppa." Sora said sweetly.
 
"Grandpa, how can you root for your grandson's rival?! And stop hanging out with JB. You're getting weirder as day goes by." Leeteuk stood up and pulled Sora with him. "You should come out too. Let's eat."
-----
Sora found out that the foods in buffet table was ordered personally by Leeteuk's grandfather. She was so touched and yet so happy to see the most important persons in her life. Leeteuk, his Grandpa and Mr. Kang was busy talking to each other while Yong, Shinhye and Sungmin was busy laughing. Her Aunt Seah gave her mom a tour in the house. Until she saw the very bored Jihye. She stepped out of the room while Sora followed her.
 
"Which one is colder - inside or outside?" Sora asked as she sat beside Jihye in the Park's garden.
 
"Unnie!" Jihye was surprised to see her. "You should go in. You're the star in this party."
 
Sora nodded. "How are you?"
 
"F-fine Unnie. Never been better." Jihye lied.
 
"Then how's this?" Sora placed her hand in Jihye's chest, feeling her heart. "You does miss him, right?"
 
Jihye blushed. "What are you talking about?"
 
"I know!" She whispered. "Don't be afraid to try it again, Jihye-ah. He waited long enough for you...his heart never wavered too ."
 
"I'm not sure Unnie. The truth is I don't want to get hurt again. He likes you."
 
"I don't think so. I am just a friend to him." 
 
Jihye saw Sora removed her 'lucky bracelet' and put it around her wrist. She looked at her with her big brown eyes.
 
"I always believed that this bracelet will lead me to the one I love... Until he told me recently that I won't be needing this anymore since he'll always be there. But still, a part of me still believe that it's magical." She laughed a bit. "I hope it will give you courage... So that you'll choose to be with him again." Sora stood up and went back in.
 
"Can I sit with you?" Jihye was surprised to see JB standing infront of her.
 
----
"Where have you been?" Leeteuk asked when he saw Sora coming in. "I have been wandering around, looking for you." 
 
"Outside, Oppa. I'm with Jihye." She said. 
 
"Don't do that again." He said. "It's like the world stopped when I was looking for you."
 
"Mian Oppa... And thank you." Sora said.
 
Leeteuk smiled sweetly. "Anything that makes you happy."
 
"Really? Then you might as well stay beside me forever." Sora wrapped her arms around his'.
 
"As you wished." Leeteuk planted a soft kiss on his lady love before heading back to join their guests.
-----
Hello there! Thank you for waiting! 
 
Please forgive me for this very late update. Became busy because of projects and our computer broke so I'm currently using an ipod for update.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
-christine xoxo