The Interview.

Lucky in Love

This font color means it's a flash back. Thanks for reading!

The 21-year old Sora Kang was sitting in her dressing room as the hair stylist unnie fixed her hair. She had an interview today with the famous anchor Eunjung Park in her own show, Entertainment Weekly in KBS. Sora was staring blankly at the bracelet she's wearing, the one she believed was lucky and brought her closer to Leeteuk. She shook her head fast when she realized that she just thought of him.

"Are you thinking of removing it?" the stylist unnie asked. She noticed what Sora did.

"Mian, unnie." Sora slightly bowed her head while the unnie smiled at her then left the room. Sora sighed heavily and opened her laptop. She opened her facebook account to check if Leeteuk had updated but unfortunately, he didn't. Sora haven't heard anything about him since that day she lied at him.

Oppa, five long and lonely years had passed quickly... and I miss you so much. Do you feel the same too?

"Sora, it's time!" Joon Ma, her manager, shouted the moment he opened the dressing room's door. Behind him was Dalhee Bong, her stylist unnie.

Because she was startled, Sora quickly closed her laptop and stood up while stylist unnie fixed the crumpled part of her dress.

"Don't be nervous." stylist unnie whispered at Sora's ear. "Just relax and be yourself. Everybody's gonna love you, pretty."

"Gomawo, Unnie." Sora held her hands and squeeze it tight.

"Joon Oppa, let's go to the studio!"

The manager laid his back on the couch and opened the TV. "I'll going to stick here for a while. Sora, fighting!"

Sora bursted into laughter while Dalhee got annoyed.

"Unbelievable!" Dalhee walked out of the room dragging Sora with her.

"Aigoo." manager Joon grabbed the energy drink the network had prepared for Sora as he scanned the channel. He stopped in the news channel.

Park Group's Heir, Leeteuk Park back in Korea after studying in New York Business School.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's heart was thumping fast as she looked around at the studio 5 where her interview with anchor Eunjung Park will be held. There's the director, lots of camera men, a bunch of staffs and live audiences. She saw her fans, who called themselves The Luckiest cheering happily for her. Sora waved her hand and smiled at them sweetly. Since it was her first live interview, she was shaking.

"I know most of you wanted to meet and know more about her. To talk about her life, hardships and first movie Murder Mystery, let's all welcome Korea's top model 2012 winner and Korea's rising star, Sora Kang!" Eunjung Park welcomed Sora cheerfully.

As Sora entered, she bowed her head to the live audiences and gave respect to Eunjung as she is her sunbae. She then asked Sora to sit afterwards.

"Anyeonghaseyo! I am Sora Kang. Please join me as I sit here for an interview with Miss Eunjung."

"Wow, you are really pretty and your skin's so nice!" Eunjung bursted that made Sora blushed. "Omo! You're blushing! See guys. This isn't make up, it's her natural cheek color."

Sora even heard the audiences say "wow."

"I'm sure you heard that compliment a lot so I'm wondering why are you still blushing?"

Sora blushed again. "I-It's really a compliment coming from you Miss Eunjung. Kamsahamnida." she said. "Honestly, I heard that compliment before but I saw a lot of pretty girls in Korea's top model so I can't actually believe that."

"But you are a beautiful person Sora. Inside and Out." she reached for Sora's hands and squeezed it afterwards. "But first, let's talk about your experience in KTP. I heard being a model was not part of the original plan."

"Yes, that's true." Sora laughed. "Back in 2012, I was a Fine Arts Student in Dongguk University College of Arts. My friends and I heard that KTP were holding an audition there. So my ever-foolish bestfriend and her boyfriend handed a form with my complete information and pictures... without my knowledge nor my consent."

Sora saw Eunjung's reaction - she was covering in anticipation.

"That day, she called me and told me to meet her where the audition was held. I thought we're just going to watch but I was schocked when they dragged me at the back stage and pushed me on the stage."

The studio was filled with laughter because of Sora's story.

"I was so nervous at that time because I had no idea what to do or what was really happening. I just closed my eyes and prayed, then do a runway walk."

"I heard the you've got chosen part was another story." Eunjung Park said.

"Yes. I had to finish a painting that night so I slept around 5 in the morning but then, at exactly 8, someone came in my room with video cams recording and telling me that I was chosen to be a part of KTP. Instead of being teary eyed and thankful, I was more concern of my dumpster-like room and my appearance so my first reaction was like what? get out of my room first!"

"That was really not a good start. You said that KTP is not your thing so what made you change your mind?"

"I talked to my family and friends. All of them said that whatever my decision was, they will support me all the way. Since I had something going on that time, I realized that joining this competition will be a good distraction... and opportunity at the same time."

Aishh.. Forgeting and moving on is the right term instead of something going on that i just said!

"What was the hardest thing you experienced in KTP?"

"The hardest for me was living away from my family and friends for 4 months. I am an only child so my parents treats and pampers me like a baby. I miss that so much." Sora said smiling. "Actually, I was very thankful that my fellow contestants were really kind - no pressures and dramas, just be yourself- take it or leave it."

"May I ask you how KTP changed your life?"

"KTP changed me and my life in thousand ways. There was this time when my best friend and I went to a restaurant to eat. A 7-year old girl came to me saying that I was her idol and that she learned from me that you don't need to change for others to like and accept you. That time, I felt really blessed and thankful for what KTP made me."

The audience as well as Eunjung Park applaused Sora.

"You're a very precious woman Sora-sshi." she said warmly. "Let's talk about your friendship with theather actress Eunhye Yoon."

Their pictures together started to flash in the big screen behind them.

"We didn't know you two were close."

"Ne." Sora answered with a smile. "Unnie and I have common friends. Our friendship started about 5 years ago and I am very happy that even though we don't see each other vey often, our friendship never faded."

"I had an interview with her when I was in London and she mentioned you many times. So, when was the last time you two talked?"

"About two weeks ago. She called me and ....."

 

"Unnie! I saw in the news that Yoochun Park and you are now dating! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Sora whined when Eunhye called her while she was in the set.

Eunhye chuckled.

"Mian dongsaeng. Your unnie's very busy in her love life that she forgot to call. Anyway, it just happened last night."

"I'm going to forgive you because you look so in love... and that Yoochun is gorgeous!"

Thay both laughed afterwards.

"I think my little sister is envious of my love life, huh?" Eunhye teased Sora. "Wae? Is Seungho Yoo too slow for you?"

"Unnie! Stop it! He's here."

"Or your still waiting for someone?"

There was a long awkward silence.

"Unnie..." Sora started to sound serious. "Have you heard about..."

"Sorry Sora." Eunhye said in low tone of voice. "The last time I checked he wasn't in NYBS anymore. He didn't contacted me either. How about JB?"

"JB said that everytime he visits in NYBS, Oppa doesn't show up."

"That hard-headed bastard!" Eunhye bursted.

 

"Sora-sshi?" Eunjung's voice shook Sora that made her came back to reality. "About Eunhye-sshi."

"Ne." Sora answered cheerfully. "Unnie called me about 2 weeks ago. I asked her if the rumors about Yoochun Park and her is true. She gave me a big yes for an answer."

Unnie, mianhe.

"That is such a good news but a very depressing one for single ladies like me since another husband material guy is now in a relationship." she said while playfully pouting her lips. "Anyway, is Eunhye Yoon your inspiration to join the entertainment industry? The movie Murder Mystery with Seungho Yoo is your debut movie as an actress, right?"

"Ne." Sora answered shyly. "When I received the offer to do this movie, I called Unnie. She told me to grab the opportunity and explore many things while I am young. I was so convinced that the next day, I asked my manager that I will sign the contract for the movie."

"So how was it working with senior actors and actresses?"

"It's very burdensome." Sora answered and released a deep sighed. "But all of them including the directors and staffs took very good care of me that's why the filming went very smooth and light."

"You know Sora, someone very special cleared his schedule and came all the way here in the studio to support you." Eunjung said.

Could it be...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating for loooong. :p

This chapter have flashbacks so if ever you have questions or there are part/s that confused you, please feel free to comment or PM me and I will make it clear for you. :)

Thanks for reading!

-christine xoxo