Sora's Day

Lucky in Love

It's been days since Leeteuk Park gave the bunny-ice cream dust stopper to Sora Kang infront of the many junior girls in their university. Some of the girls took the idea of their ultimate crush and some plain high school girl together lightly, while the others took it very seriously. Because of that, Sora had to ignore all the glare and sometimes - bullying, of these girls every day in school.

"Sora! Annyoung!" It was JB who was waiting for Sora in the front gate of their university. JB was worried about Sora and the other girls.

"JB!" Sora is surprised to see him at that early morning because he usually came late for class. "What a surprise to see you at this hour!" she smiled and he smiled back.

"See. I told you. She's such an attention-seeker! Before, Oppa and now some guy." A girl who passed by them said to her friend.

"Yeah. She's not even pretty." the othe girl commented while her eyes rolled.

"YA!" JB shouted at those girls but he felt Sora grabbed and pulled his arm.

"Just let them go JB... I don't mind them. I'm tougher than what you think." she said smiling.

"But I do mind! Those jellyfish deserves to be beaten."

"You're nuts!" Sora laughed hard while JB was just staring at her. "You think I can't beat them? I'm your noona!"

"Noona my !" They both laughed loud that made the other students who passes look at them.

"Let's just go to our room. Shinhye's waiting for me. Aren't you curious how they spend their first anniversary?" Sora said.

JB just smiled and watched Sora walked away. He followed afterwards.

"Noona..." he and when she turned her back, he held her wrist and say: "Don't take things on your own. I can see in your eyes that your having a hard time... I am here. I will listen."

They were staring at each other when a man in a white long sleeves and black pants came to them. He's the school guard.

"Miss Sora Kang?" He was staring at her straight in the eye.

"Yes sir. Can I help you?" Both Sora and JB are curious.

"A man came to my office and ask me to gave this to you." He was handling a folded paper to Sora.

"What's this?" Sora get the paper from the guard's hand then he left. She opened the paper and read it:

You said you're going to buy me a meal. Can you buy me later at 5? I will wait for you at the bus stop we went before.

"What does this mean? and who wrote this?" JB started to ask.

Meal? Ice cream? Before? AHHH! Sora knew who wrote the letter. She excitedly fold it and pulled JB to their classroom.

Sora did a lot of things that day - she became very busy researching and preparing for her project that she didn't even had time to eat. Luckily, after school hour, Shinhye and Yonghwa treated her and JB to Mcdonald's food chain near to the bus stop. They ordered spaghetti, burger and fries. After finishing those foods, Yonghwa stood up and came with 4 vanilla flavored sundae.

"Komawo Yonghwa and Shinhye! I really like ice cream!" Sora said and her eyes grew bigger.

ICE CREAM?! OMO! HE'S WAITING!

Sora looked at her watch. It's already 5:45! She hurriedly stood up that made the rest of them look at her with shock.

"I have an appointment today... It's just that I lost track of time." She gathered all her stuffs and thanked Yonghwa and Shinhye before she leave. "Komawo Yong and Shinhye! Happy Anniversary!" She even made a heart using her hands.

Sora ran out of the restaurant. Unfortunately, she have to take a bus before reaching the bus stop where they supposed to meet. She rode the bus and took 20mins before she reached her destination. When she reached the bus stop, nobody was there. It's already 6:05 in the evening.

"Maybe he left already because I'm late." she whispered to herself.

Sora stayed for a while and look around hoping he's still around. But he's not... and no one's coming. Minutes had passed until Sora's eyes was locked on something. Few stalls away from the bus stop, a man in coat is standing and looks like he's waiting for someone. Like Sora, he's also looking around until he saw her and walked towards her. Sora unconsciously stood up and waved her hands. He did the same.

"Anyoung Sora-ya!" he greeted her with his angelic smile and face.

Sora's right. The one who sent her the message and the one who waited for her is no other than Leeteuk Park.

"Anyoung haseyo Oppa." she greeted shyly. "I'm sorry I'm late. Did you wait that long?"

"Ne. But it's alright. What matter is that you're here and we're together now Sora-ya." he said. "Oh wait... about the honorifics... After our trip to the park, I felt that we've known each other for a long time... that's why. Is that ok?"

"Ne Oppa. I'm ok with it."

"So you should do the same." Leeteuk started to look around again until he focused his eyes at the bus passing in front of them.

Sora noticed him and said: "Oppa, you wanted to ride the bus?"

"Can we? I mean... we rode last time but I didn't enjoy it because I'm afraid to we'll get caught."

"Where are they by the way?" The they Sora was refering is Teuk's body guards.

"I asked them to leave. But they put a GPS on my phone."

Sora laughed because of the GPS thing she heard from Leeteuk and that made him laugh too.

"Come here Sora-ya." he pulled her when he saw the bus. "The bus is coming."

"But where are we going?"

"I don't know. We'll just ride and get off when it stop."

The bus came and they rode in it. They sat in the middle part of the bus. Sora sat beside the window and Teuk sat beside her. Inside the bus, Leeteuk can't stop staring at her.

She's really beautiful.

Sora was so nervous at that time. She can feel Teuk staring at her. She busied herself thinking things that they could talk about but she's so nervous that she couldn't think of anything. Whenever she looks at him, he's already looking at her.

Omo.. What to do... What to do...

Despite the silence, it's undeniable that Sora's really happy that her long time crush turned first love is sitting beside her.

Two years ago, Sora saw in his appa's magazine an article about a Junior student who went to London to be Korea's representative in annual Quiz Challenge. Every country sends a representative to compete. Amazingly this Junior Boy, despite of being the youngest one in the competition, won the first place. He became part of Korea's history by being the first competitior to win the first place in the Quiz Challenge. Sora later found out that this boy was studying in Korean Arts and Science University.

"But Sora the school's tuition is really expensive. We can't send you there." Sora remembered her mom saying those when she told her she wanted to go in KASU for high school.

"I promise I will study really hard Umma. Your hard work and money won't be wasted." she pleaded her mom.

"But..." Sora's mom saw her daughter's crying. "Okay. You'll study there. Just stop crying."

Sora's reminiscing stopped when she heard Teauk tummy. He sure is hungry.