His Goodbye.

Lucky in Love

JB rushed at his hyung's house, the house which her mother lived for years before she ran away with his father. JB saw his grandfather resting at the garden and he saw him too. JB ran through him and rushed to Leeteuk's room.

Leeteuk looked at him with confused eyes. He's already dressed up and now putting on his coat - ready to leave.

"H-hyung..." JB said, catching his breath. "I-is it true that you're really going to leave?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "I called to say goodbye, not for you to rushed here." He walked to his walk-in closet and checked himself at the mirror. "Anyway, congratulations. It takes a one tough guy to come and meet the person he hates the most." He was referring to his grandfather.

JB glared at his hyung. He's not pleased with his joke. How can he forget what this old man did to him. Few months after his father left them, he and his mom decided to come back to Korea. With the hope that his father had forgiven her, JB's mom came and talked to him. But their hearts were crushed when the grandfather started to curse and told her daughter how stupid she is for loving and running away with JB's father.

Leeteuk put his hands at JB's shoulder. "Yah. Relax."

JB looked at his eyes and smiled. Having him as his hyung was one of the best thing that had happenned to him. He found peace and warmth in his smile but something was odd.

JB slowly put down his hyung's hands. "Hyung." JB said in serious tone. "Tell me honestly. Did your grandfather threatened you so you will leave?" he knows what the old man can do.

Leeteuk laughed."Of course not!"

"Then why are you leaving?!"

"We both know the reason. To study. I prepared myself long enough for this school and I can't afford to lose this chance." he said in casual tone. "And I don't have a reason not to go to."

"How about her? Does Sora knows?"

Leeteuk flashed a bitter smile. He looked at the ground and nodded slowly.

"And?" JB asked. "You're still going? You're going to leave her here and let her miss you? What if you lost her to some undeserving guy?"

"YAH! I'm going crazy because I miss her already! I do not know if I can survive those four tough years without her by my side!" he shouted. "What else can I do if this is what she wanted!"

JB's eyes grew wide. "D-Did she perhaps break up with you?"

"Ne." he answered sadly.

"Aissh, that girl! I told her not to be stupid!" he put his hands at his waist and put it down afterwards. "Hyung, Sora knows. He knows about you and NYBS. She knows everything that is why she broke up with you. Don't let this tear you two!"

"I know." Leeteuk answered.

_________________________________________________________________________

The list of the graduating seniors students were posted on the bulletin board as well as their ranks. Like the other years, student Leeteuk Park topped the final exams and will be receiving the highest award this year.

"Daebak!"

Shinhye and Sora heard one of the students. All their praises went to Leeteuk and how smart and perfect he is. Sora tried to ignore all the stares and glares of her fellow students as she waits patiently for Shinhye who was checking her cousin's rank.

"It's a shame Leeteuk sunbae won't be able to receive his award." a male student said.

"Why?"

"I heard he's going to study abroad and he needs to leave as soon as possible."

Sora's heart felt heavy but she managed to smile when Shinhye looked at her. Suddenly, JB came running and stop in front of them. He was panting.

"S-Sora! H-hyung!"

Sora began to tear up as if she heard everything JB had to say.

"Q-quick! Hyung's plane will be leaving an hour from now!"

The other students watching were shocked about the news as well. Sora started to panick and she turned her back at them when she felt someone grab her wrist. It was Shinye.

"You are a sister to me, Sora. And I know how much he makes you happy. You're the most stupid to let him go." Shinhye said. "We all worry and don't know what will happen in the future, but who cares? What important is now. So, go and grab your man back, girl!"

Sora's tears started to race in her cheeks. What Shinhye said just now was one of the most heart-felt advises she heard. She nodded her head and hugged her bestfriend tight.

_________________________________________________________________________

Few minutes before Leeteuk's boarding time. Nervousness crawls over his body as he watched the hands of the big clock move in the waiting area. He's looking around the place from time to time... because he's still hoping Sora would come and stop him from leaving.

"If you ask me not to leave, I won't. I will stay by your side as long as you want." he whispered.

"Leeteuk?"

Leeteuk was shocked. It was Sora's father. He stood up and gave his respect.

"What are you doing here?"

_________________________________________________________________________

JB pulled the crying Sora out of the cab and lead her inside the airport. They ran and searched everywhere but Leeteuk was no where to be found.

"Where is that guy." JB said. He felt Sora removed her wrist on his grip. He looked at her and smile. "Don't worry. Maybe he just went to the CR."

"B-but what if he-"

"Don't say that." he said.

Suddenly, JB saw Secretary Kim. He was on his way out of the airport. JB ran to him while Sora's on his back.

"Secretary Kim!" Secretary Kim turned his back to see who call him. He was surprised to see JB and Sora. "Where's hyung?"

"I'm sorry to say this but the Young Master had left already. His plane left few minutes ago." he said. "I came to see him off since the Chairman can't be here today." The secretary immediately.

JB looked at Sora. He's very worried about her.

"I-I deserve this." she said as she wiped her tears. "I made him leave."

JB pulled her closer and hug her. She hugged him back as she sob. JB can't help it and let his tears flow as Sora did.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi! How are you? Hope everyone is fine. :)

I am sorry again for this sad update but I promised that the next (next maybe) updates/chapters will be happy for our ship. :)

Thanks again to you guys who take time to read this. Thank you so much to all my subscribers and to those who voted and commented. THANK YOU!