Confirmed.

Lucky in Love

After a long day in the university, Leeteuk felt exshauted and rushed to his bedroom. He laid on his bed comfortably and was about to shut his eyes when he noticed an enveloped placed on his bedside table. He curiously opened it and was surprised to see a plane ticket! He trembled for a while then decided to meet his grandfather.

Leeteuk went to his grandpa's office. The guard on the door tried to stop him but Leeteuk didn't listen and pushed the door forcefully. The guard followed him inside. Leeteuk saw his Grandpa sitting on his table, reading some documents. He slowly put down the papers and looked at the two who just came in his room.

"Chairman, I tried to stop the young master.." the guard explained. Instead of getting mad, Chairman Park just smiled and instructed the guard to leave them. He looked at Leeteuk with his questioning eyes.

Leeteuk threw the envelope on the study table. His grandpa picked the envelope and slightly peek at it then looked back at him. "It's your plane ticket to New York. I asked Secretary Kim to book your flight so you can leave as soon as the final exams are over. I realized that graduations were not really important compared to your admission in NYBS." his grandpa explained.

"I'm not going to New York." Leeteuk said.

"Then go later after your graduation." his grandpa looked back at the papers. "Leave! I have important documents to read."

"No Grandpa! I'm not going to New York. I'm going to marry Sora as soon as I graduated from high school!" Leeteuk said.

"You idiot!" Chairman Park shouted. He stood up and faced his grandson. "Are you going to throw everything you've work hard for? You are not going to marry her! You will go overseas to study and become my heir. Try to remember everything you've work hard for!"

"I'm not going to change my mind, Grandpa." he said firmly.

"Leeteuk-ah, listen to me." his grandpa held him in both shoulders. "When you were little, you were'nt allow to play. You were locked here because you need to study. Kids at your age were holding robots but you were here watching and studying our stocks. You willingly did everything even though it means sacrificing."

"But grandpa---"

"Now, are you going to throw and ignore everything you've been through?"

"If choosing to stay and protect the one I love means throwing and ignoring everything, then I would Grandpa. I would."

Chairman Park's eyebrows arched while his eyes were glaring at Leeteuk. "You stupid boy! I didn't raised you to be like this! You're nothing like your father!" he scremed.

"Grandpa, I did everything you said and will do anything you'll say just please let me stay." Leeteuk pleaded.

"Use your brain and not that thing in your chest! Love? Hah! That love you're very proud of will fade once you lost everything under your name!"

"Stop it Grandpa! I will take all the insults you said about me but don't ever insult my feelings and her! This feeling you just insulted is something you lacked!"

"Why you little---" Grandpa raised his arms to hit him but was able to control his emotions. "Get out! Get out of this house before I do something to you and don't ever show up your face again!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Back at school Leeteuk, Sora, Shinhye and Yonghwa ate lunch together. Afterwards, Leeteuk lead Sora to her room.

"Don't go anywhere else after your last class." Leeteuk said while playing with Sora's hands. "Wait for me here."

Sora smiled at her boyfriend. "Arasso. Focus on your studies and don't think about me too much inside your classroom."

Leeteuk laughed hard. "That would be hard since you're too pretty for me not to think about."

The first bell rang as a sign that everyone should go on their room.

"I'll see you later, Madamme Kang. Don't miss me too much." he smiled and waved at her before leaving.

Sora watched Leeteuk as he walked his way out of the junior's building. She noticed something strange about him - there's no guards following him and there's no single fan girl chasing or screaming behind him. Shinhye noticed her when she sat down beside her.

"Are you ok, Sora?" she asked.

Sora looked at Shinhye deeply. "Shin-ah, did you noticed... no one's chasing Oppa right?"

"Y-yes." Shinhye said. "Maybe because they all know that sunbae is in a relationship now and chasing an in a relationship guy is annoying and disrespectful."

Sora nodded and looked satisfied with Shinhye's answer. "I need to go pee."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Aniyo. I'll be fine."

_________________________________________________________________________

Sora was about to go out of the cubicle she just peed on until she heard two girls talking.

"Oh, it's Maeri Ha and Sena Hong, the gossip girls!" Sora said when she recognized her classmates's voices. Sora was about to go out when those girls started to talk.

"You know Sora Kang is really getting on my nerves." Maeri said.

"Mine too." It was Sena. "She's such a feeler."

Sora felt like she was stabbed. In front of her, these are really nice but behind her, they talk about her like she's a trash.

"Everyone in class feels the same way we do." Maeri started talking. "She acts so high and mighty, ahh! So annoying!"

"Sora's the reason why Eunhye-unnie left Korea broken hearted. She seduced Oppa!"

"Yah Sena, my driver's sister works in Oppa's house. She said that Oppa refused to go to NYBS because of Sora and now he's grandfather kicked him out of the house. No one knows where he is staying, even Chairman Park."

Sora covered in shock. She didn't know all these hardships her boyfriend is going through. With her, he smiles and laughs a lot.

"What?!" surprised Sena said. "Oppa's popularity dropped after revealing his relationship. I wonder how low his status could be because of her."

"Well it's kinda good for me since the Park Groups of Business used to be my family's rival ever since." Maeri laughed before they both left the comfort room leaving Sora alone.

_________________________________________________________________________

Since it's friday, there were many customers hanging out and dining in the Kang's cafe. Sora's mom was busy preparing the orders, Sungmin in serving the customers and Sora in the counter. Though busy, everything she heard in the cr still bothers Sora. She keeps on wondering why Leeteuk didn't tell her and hide things from her.

"I know he had reasons. Fine! I'll wait for him until he's ready to tell everything to me!" Sora said to herself.

"Tell everything about what?" Sora jumped on her place when she saw that Leeteuk was already standing in front of her.

She examined his appearance. He seems ok. He was smiling brightly with his cute and deep dimples. He's wearing neat and simple clothes but sure were expensive. There's no sign of him being kicked out of the house nor experiencing some kind of difficulty.

"Madamme Kang, are you alright?" he asked.

"O-oppa, do you want to talk about something with me?" Sora asked.

He posed for a while and nodded. "Yeah. About your Literature Project, I will help you."

"Aside from those things. Uhm, like something personal I guess?" Sora tried to make Leeteuk speak and talk.

Leeteuk's face suddenly became serious and later smile. "About our wedding? Let's plan it together with your parents." he became excited.

Sora smiled. Right. Maeri and Sena are gossipers. I shouldn't believe them. Babo!

"Oh, my son in law is here!" Sora's mom came out from the kitchen to bring the cookies and coffee their customers ordered. "Mianhe but we can't talk to you today. As you can see we're kinda busy."

"No worries Ommonim." Leeteuk said and took the tray with orders. "I came to help."

"Oppa no! Just wait upstairs." Sora said and tried to get the tray but Leeteuk walked fast so she can't get it.

After few hours of serving, the shop was closed while the four of them was really exhausted. They were in the kitchen having a late dinner.

"Gomawo Leeteuk for helping us." her mom said while putting all the side dishes she prepared in Leeteuk's plate.

"Yes, cousin in law! Thank you so much! If you didn't came, our body willl feel twice the pain!" Sungmin said with his mouth full of rice.

"I'm really grateful I became a big help to you, Ommonim, Sungmin and Sora."

Leeteuk looked at Sora while she smiled back at him.

"Since it's late, why don't you spend the night here?" her mom suggested. "You can sleep in Sungmin's room."

"Omma, he can't. Oppa's grandpa just arrived and we can't take Oppa from his side." Sora said.

"It's okay. I won't refused Ommonim's request since I believed this comes only once in a lifetime."Leeteuk said. "Grandpa would understand."

Sora was happy to know that Leeteuk wanted to spend a night in her house but she suddenly felt suspicious.

_________________________________________________________________________

It was midnight already but Sora was still wide awake because of her thoughts.

"If he accepted omma's request easily then it's a sign that he had no place to go to." Sora shook her head. "Aniyo. Don't be paranoid Sora. He wanted to be here with us. That's it."

Sora jumped out of her bed when she heard an ambulance siren. She forgot that Leeteuk asked her to charge his cellphone for him and the ambulance siren was his call alert tone! Sora took and phone and answered it when she saw that it was JB calling.

"Yah hyung! If you're being like this, then you better go and kneel before your -kicking Grandfather! You're staying in my place but how could you made your landlord worry about you like this? If you don't answer you better leave Korea and go to New York and study as planned! You don't want to be kicked out twice right?!"

Sora's eyes widened. Everything now was clear and confirmed.

"JB-ah, it's Sora."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super late update! Our house was sorta renovated and I was busy wiping off the dirt in our room. Haha! And still busy drooling over Lee Minho ♥. Hihi. Thanks for reading! :)