cookies 8;

Lucky You !

Bip! Bip! 

Hyemi reach out her phone on the desk as her phone ringing that she receive a notification. She put her bag that she is done packing aside. Hyemi scrolls the phone's screen to check the message that she just received.

" Let's meet before you heading to Busan. " 

Obviously, it comes from Luhan. He have not start his travel routine yet as his flight is on next week. After she send a short replies, she put her phone back on the desk and start picking up a blue blouse in the walldrobe. She is going to change her shirt as she is going to go out with Luhan. They should meet at the cafe near the school at 11AM. 

After a simple change, Hyemi reach out the sling bag and heading to the cafe. For a few minutes, without even taking public transport, she stand in front of the cafe. Definitely, Luhan hasn't there yet. She take a place near the glass window after ordering a chocolate latte. The best service indeed, the drink that she order is there.  Hyemi sip a little of the drink, it is so good. This cafe has been a best cafe for her and Luhan enjoy all of these time. They spend their time here whenever they meet for the assignment. 

For a few moment, a guy grab the chair and sit in front of Hyemi. " Sorry for the late, " He said. 

Hyemi nod as she sip her drink with the straw. Luhan is late for 10 minutes. But she does not in the mood of nagging him for making her wait that long.

" Dude, you know what? " Luhan question her; breaking the silence between those two.

" Did you told me anything before? How I supposed to know? " Hyemi answers. She is about to smack his head for the question that Luhan bring up.

" You supposed to know when I ask you out. " He smirks. " I currently in process of knowing each other with this one girl. "  Luhan added.

" I thought Yura is the end of your relationship games? " She raise her eyebrows; wanting his clear answer.

" Come on. This is the serious one. Like, I haven't being in love this deep! She's different, real talk. " Luhan explain with fascinating face as he talk how real is his love this time.

" What different that she make from your others ex-es? Quit playing, Luhan. Stop making innocent girl hurt by your childish games. " 

Luhan frowns his face, as Hyemi does not accept his real feelings. He then speak, " She's different. Totally different with es that I ever go out with. She's different with the soft-hearted Yura. Just like you, she know the matrial arts thing. She's a taekwando pro in her school! She ranked on 1st place for the past mid-term examination. Guess what? Out of this, she has those beautiful heart! And herself is damn beautiful and cute. I was on the phone with her few days prior, she is a good singer, too for her band. She used to perform on her school festival. She's just as nice as the girl in anime, a dream girl! " 

Those full and long explaination by Luhan made Hyemi smirks. She then rolls her eyes and sigh. " Come closer, " She said. Luhan bows a little of his body to face Hyemi closer.

" You said you like her because she's different from your other ex-es? But all you do is talking about the physically things that you see on her. All you see is the perfect things she had. Luhan, how many experience you have to claim that, that is the real love for you? Real love is when you accept someone's flaws and still feels the same feeling to her. But seriously though, you know her for a few days only, don't you? I'm sick of you dump so many girls that are all perfect just like those dream girl with an excuse. A lame excuse. An excuse of you didn't feel the same way to them like the start of every sweet things. " 

" Real love do happen, when you stop chasing for the one. Real love is coming by itself, Luhan. On the right time, from a good one. Think it twice, or twice doesn't even enough for ya. As a friend, I prevent you from doing a wrong action again. And to protect those innocent. " Hyemi added.

Luhan looks unhappy with those long word. He feels like she is denying all his feeling that he had for the girl. He feels like Hyemi points out his bad side. Of course he knows how is the real love. He is just amazed by the fact the girl he had crush on is perfect like a dream girl. 

" I didn't come out to hear you label me as a guy who only know how to play girl's heart. " He said.

" I didn't mean that way! Obviously, you misunderstood my statement. " Hyemi strikes back.

" You means that way. I thought you would be happy as I found a new love. I just came out all the way to here to make you happy about my achievement before going to Busan, though. " 

" No offense, Luhan. I really didn't mean that way. If you think that is your finally-real-love-is-coming, then go ahead. Get her. I'm happy for you. But ..."  She cannot help to pursue her word as Luhan interrupt in the middle.

" Too bad, it's late. Anyway, I'm going home. I hope you are doing well at Busan. See ya. " He stand up and walk out of the cafe; left Hyemi hanging.

" What the hell with that little brat? " Hyemi snatches her sling bag and leave the cafe, too. 

 

Luhan is so damn annoying! 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Luhan kicks the small stones on the road; he could not help but burst out his anger to the innocent small stones.

 

" What is wrong with those girl? Is she on her period or what? " Luhan question himself. Claiming himself as the guy who only play girl's heart is quiet rude and bad for him. He is not always that way! 

 

He thought, Hyemi would be happy for him. Why does it feel so hurt to hear Hyemi word earlier? Yes, he is that bad guy who oftenly breaks girl's heart. But it is quiet sad to hear from a friend that supposed to give a positive response.

 

Bip! Bip! His phone is ringing for a notification. He slide the screen to check the message he just received. It is from Hyeri.

 

" I heard about you're going to travel this week? Shall we meet? I want to give something to you. "

" Sure, where are you now? I'm going to your place. " Luhan replies fastly. 

 

Bip! Bip!

 

" Let's meet at Dal.com cafe, I will be there in few minutes. " 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hyeri is waiting patiently in the cafe until Luhan shows up a few minutes after. He take a sit in front of her with a slight smile tape on his sweet lips. Hyeri can't help but blooming for those smiles he had for her. 

 

'Forget it, Hyeri. You promise to make a move from having any feelings toward this guy.' She reminds her heart. 

 

Yes, she is now currently learning to make a move from develop any feelings toward a guy who won't even notice her and handle her feelings for him. So she better stop from having one for him.

 

" What the things you want to give to me? " Luhan ask; break the awkward silence of them.

" Oh, I almost forget! This. " She shove a warm knitted-gloves.  " You used to give this to me, back then when it was winter. Remember? I can't help myself from the coldness that day. So you reach me out by giving these. " 

 

Luhan take it and smiles that make the corner of his mouth to curves. 

 

" Yes, I do remember it. But you supposed to give it to your cousin. She owns this. " He said.

Looking that Hyeri does not understand it, he continues explain, " That day, I supposed to give this to her. I'm about to give it, until I found you. Your face is real pale that time, I think you need this more than your cousin. " 

" Wait, 'your cousin' instead of 'Hyemi'? Wait, something has happened? " Hyeri curiously ask.

Luhan smirks and truckled down.

 

" She's little annoying jerk! "

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸