cookies; 5

Lucky You !

" What with that ? " 

Luhan could not cover his face. That question that has been ask by those girl next to him now make his lost his word for awhile. 'Likes him?' Hyemi must have watching drama so much.

 

" I heard your conversation with him. Luhan , " Hyemi grabs his hand as her eyes look at Luhan's shock face right now. " I'm sorry that I've been liking him without knowing that you like him too. " Hyemi added.

" Wha- What!? " Luhan smirk and move his both hand. 

" Do you mean me and Soojin? I like him? Jung Hyemi! Are you out of your mind ? " Luhan said again.

" ...Then what I've heard earlier ... " Hyemi slowly look at Luhan's face that was in anger now.

" What did you heard ? "

" something like 'I won't let you go' thing ? " Hyemi smiles a bit to cover her embrassment now. What if Luhan smack her on her face ? I'm dead meat!

" Ya , Jung Hyemi! I did not like him !I'm not gays! I didn't had crush on him! You got to be kidding me ? " Luhan throw his tantrums. Yes , he feel like Hyemi is too much right now. Luhan stood up and walk out from the class. He must be really mad now. Hyemi was too shock and trying to call for Luhan.

" Luhan! Xi Luhan! Where are you going ? " 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Luhan walk to the basketball court and sit on the at the corner of the court with a basketball at his hand. He bumped the ball for a few times while sighing. He felt bad for throw his tantrums on Hyemi , but she's just too much earlier. Gays? He's not! 

But , if he think again about that word, he would misunderstanding too. He sighed again. Suddenly he realize there's someone push the basketball hall's door. A girl walked towards him. 

" What are you doing here at this time ? " Hyeri take a sit next to Luhan while smiling nicely to him. He saw Luhan passed through the 2th floor. He should be in class right now. But its weird for Hyeri to look Luhan's wandering out of his class at this time. He's not the type of boy who skipped class for no reason.

" Hyeri , " Luhan smiles a bit for her. " You shouldn't be here too at this time. " He said again.

Hyeri chuckled and look at Luhan with worried face. She know there must be something mess in his mind. She wonder what is it. She's doubting whether to ask or not. She won't make Luhan feel burden , but at the same time she won't make Luhan sad.

" I'm okay. " Luhan said after a long paused.

" Hm ? " Hyeri look at Luhan blurry.

"  I know you wanted to ask about me right? " Luhan smiles to show that he's fine.

" Haha , something bothering you ? " 

" Nothing. Just.. your cousin. She's too much this time. " Luhan truckled his head down.

" You're never think what she did is too much before. What make you think she's too much this time ? " 

Luhan stares at Hyeri. She was right. I had never think what Hyemi did is too much before. He even more too much in atittude to Hyemi before this. What make he got angry ? Is it because he felt like...

" You guys has been bestfriend for so long. You guys even had each other shoulder when you both was down. What you feel now , she even feel it too before. " She added with a sweet smiles.

" Is it true ? " Luhan ask. He knows well. Hyemi always fine when he make fun of her or annoy her.

" Yes , " she nodded with a smile. 

Luhan smiles slightly. He pull a hug to Hyeri's body. Hyeri was in shock.Luhan's sudden reaction make her heart beat faster than usual. She feel like her heart about to explode.

" Thanks! You never failed in making me feel better. " Luhan smiles and wake up as he rush run out of the hall; leaving Hyeri alone. Hyeri look at Luhan with a happy smile. She happy that Luhan is all back as usual. As if Luhan know how does she feels about him...

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸